Pages:
Author

Topic: Come here to check best big hashrate miners to buy! - page 2. (Read 433 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Cooldragon
https://cooldragon.en.alibaba.com/

This is our website in alibaba. We are a old and professional miners trade company in China.

Please visit it, thanks a lot!

still no escrow....hmmmm.....from a newbie account as well...(I mean buy a frigging copper account, at least it would be an attempt)

scammers..no pride in their work anymore Sad

Alibaba is offer the trade assurance payment, it is like amazon. You pay the money to the platform first, and we send the items to you. after you received the items and feel ok, then the platform send the money to us.

It is very safe.

Well...anyone else from China or in the world agrees with the above?

It does not really matter in my case, even if all you say is true, with the 27.6% tariff to USA (including import fees) at 10c kWh here that boat doesn't float. Sad

brad

brad you knew he is from china at first
also you had informations , so why you called him scammer and after it discussed about tarrifs!?
if its hard for you to deal with him simply pass him

the hourly transactions which has been done by alibaba is 1000x of the most expensive items you saw in your own world. if you cant trust alibaba you better deal with locals and dont search here.
+you are toxic
sorry for off-topic

This is the red flag.  Broken english newb account trying to give some validity to the post.

Thanks a lot, sir. Thank you for your support.

But i understand that trade in the internet for miners, security is the most important. So others think that new account sell the miners maybe cheat, i can anderstand. I also was cheated in the telegram for antminer cuppon money.

But i have my store in Alibaba. Same as you have store in Amazon. They are both big internet trade platform in the word, the platform can secure the money of both buyers and sellers.

And i sold a lot of miners in the abibaba store. USA people is the best buyers for the miners abroad. Some old buyers even send some deposit money in our account, so that if there are good price miners they can buy asap and not affected by the change of price.

And i will always sell miners here. Every people can check i am cheat or not.

Thank you for your support again, sir.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

This is our website in alibaba. We are a old and professional miners trade company in China.

still no escrow....hmmmm.....from a newbie account as well...(I mean buy a frigging copper account, at least it would be an attempt)

Alibaba is offer the trade assurance payment, it is like amazon. You pay the money to the platform first, and we send the items to you. after you received the items and feel ok, then the platform send the money to us.

It is very safe.

It does not really matter in my case, even if all you say is true, with the 27.6% tariff to USA (including import fees) at 10c kWh here that boat doesn't float. Sad

brad

also you had informations , so why you called him scammer and after it discussed about tarrifs!?

the hourly transactions which has been done by alibaba is 1000x of the most expensive items you saw in your own world. if you cant trust alibaba you better deal with locals and dont search here.
+you are toxic
sorry for off-topic

This is the red flag.  Broken english newb account trying to give some validity to the post.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

It is very safe.

brad

+you are toxic
sorry for off-topic

All newbie accounts are scammers unless they are doing escrow or do a review by philipma1957 or some other legit bitcointalk fork

I kinda doubt the china site would refund on crypto miners in that most of those kinda sites like eBay don't like pre-orders and/or crypto stuff

again, if he wants to be legit and is as big as he claims he needs to send someone a unit (free or pay after they get it) and do a review on here.

Otherwise, it is all smoke and mirrors. Again, this was NOT a problem back in 2014 manufacturer's sent out all sorts of stuff to review or set up group buys, etc

with the escrow and had legit non-newbie accounts to do so. So no reason it can't be done today with lower-priced miners and quicker shipping.

So if you are right and he is not a scammer...the firm he represents needs to step up their game on here and prove they are legit...or they will just fade

into the weeds outside of a china ASIC maker.

So I've done group buys (see trust rating and past deals) also I've done escrow (again see trust) others on here have done the same.

If the company is as big as they claim, this is a little risk and great reward for setting up a group buy/escrow and/or reviews. But again, a legit review is send a unit

to review with either pay after receive if the reviewer likes it or review sends it back without pay or of course you really want to make a statement you are legit

send it free to review. But money talks and bullshit walks...just saying ...I mean at least by a frigging copper account for like $40 or some such so you can post pictures

on here..and other stuff.

Sorry if I'm stepping on toes. But the last newbie account I saw that was legit doing this was spondoolies back in 2014. Since then nada.

Brad
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

It is very safe.

brad

+you are toxic
sorry for off-topic
copper member
Clueless!

It is very safe.

brad
Cooldragon
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXESBo2lNlj5lp3V3j7tsNg?view_as=subscriber

This above is the youtube link about we tested almost all current pupolar miners hashrate and power cost.

People who want to mine can refer it.

Thanks a lot!
Cooldragon

It is very safe.
copper member
Clueless!

Cooldragon

Cooldragon
In stock new:

T17 42T:              1645usd per pcs, free shipping.
S17 56T:              3070usd per pcs, free shipping.
S17 59T:              3285usd per pcs, free shipping.
S17Pro 50T:         3285usd per pcs,  free shipping.
S17pro 53T:         3500usd per pcs,  free shipping.
M20S 68T:           2700usd per pcs,  free shipping.
M21S 56T:           1928usd per pcs,  free shipping.

T3 50T:                1900usd per pcs, free shipping.

In stock Used:

S17 pro 56T:         2880usd per pcs, free shipping.
S11 19T:               657usd per pcs, free shipping.

Whatsapp +8615889605448.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello! I would like to learn more about your company in order to propose you some offer.
if you can send me contact details , it would be nice. i will wait.Thank you a lot
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
What's your company?

Where are you based?

Do you have a website?

Cooldragon
China Shenzhen
Yes.

escrow?

Also interested only if you use escrow.

Moreover, found you on Alibaba, not sure it's you.

What's your website?

Got any Antminer?
copper member
Clueless!
What's your company?

Where are you based?

Do you have a website?

Cooldragon
China Shenzhen
Yes.

escrow?
Cooldragon
What's your company?

Where are you based?

Do you have a website?

Cooldragon
China Shenzhen
Yes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
What's your company?

Where are you based?

Do you have a website?

Cooldragon
Hi guys,

We are a sale company from China, and we have very good coorperation with Bitmain, Whatsminer and Innosilicon and other miners factory.
We can offer the buyer best price and fast shipment.
We can offer hosting service, to make you easy to mine.
We can also offer the instock, preorder, brand new and good quality used miners to buyer.

Here is the price list below, free shipping to USA. If buyer like to buy more. price will be better.
You can add my whatsapp +8615889605448, thanks a lot!

Z11 135K,  1600usd per pcs.
Z11e  70K,   530usd per pcs.
M20S 68T,    2900usd per pcs.
S9K,             355usd per pcs.
T3+ 57T       2270usd per pcs.
Pages:
Jump to: