Pages:
Author

Topic: Comedy Movies. - page 2. (Read 23868 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
November 28, 2016, 03:34:05 PM
I found 'Sausage Party' really funny Cheesy
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
November 28, 2016, 02:37:47 PM
My favorite comedy movie is The Zohan, It has a pretty low production value but it is a really good movie. and another movie I loved was Nacho Libre it is more of a kids movie but, I think its funny. (Maybe its nostalgia )
If you interfere with nostalgia, you can review the films, even my youth. It so happens that one forgets about their existence and here again, and for example, with Jim Carrey starring comedy Everything's great.
Activity: 158
November 28, 2016, 01:06:42 PM
Ted and Ted 2 was funny Grin

I love Ted and its sequel Ted 2. Very funny movie. Here is a short summary about the movie. Character John makes a Christmas miracle happen by bringing his one and only friend to life, his teddy bear. The two grow up together and John must then choose to stay with his girlfriend or keep his friendship with his crude and extremely inappropriate teddy bear, Ted. Months after John's divorce, Ted and Tami-Lynn's marriage seems on the same road. To patch things up, Ted and Tami-Lynn plan to have a child with John's help, but their failed efforts backfire disastrously. Namely, Ted is declared property by the government and he loses all his civil rights. Now, Ted must fight a seemingly hopeless legal battle with an inexperienced young lawyer to regain his rightful legal status. Unfortunately, between Ted's drunken idiocies and sinister forces interested in this situation to exploit him, Ted's quest has all the odds against him.

A must watch movie! Smiley
Probably every boy dreamed of such a childhood friend Ted. Of course, in adulthood, such relationships only interfere with private life.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 28, 2016, 05:13:50 AM
Bad Santa  Grin
Activity: 196
November 28, 2016, 01:31:27 AM
the best comedy movies lists are
-the american pie series
-ghostbusters
-silver linings playbook
u l gonna like these movies .keep watching and earn bitcoins a lot .kudoos Smiley
Activity: 188
November 28, 2016, 01:24:46 AM
Ted and Ted 2 was funny Grin

I love Ted and its sequel Ted 2. Very funny movie. Here is a short summary about the movie. Character John makes a Christmas miracle happen by bringing his one and only friend to life, his teddy bear. The two grow up together and John must then choose to stay with his girlfriend or keep his friendship with his crude and extremely inappropriate teddy bear, Ted. Months after John's divorce, Ted and Tami-Lynn's marriage seems on the same road. To patch things up, Ted and Tami-Lynn plan to have a child with John's help, but their failed efforts backfire disastrously. Namely, Ted is declared property by the government and he loses all his civil rights. Now, Ted must fight a seemingly hopeless legal battle with an inexperienced young lawyer to regain his rightful legal status. Unfortunately, between Ted's drunken idiocies and sinister forces interested in this situation to exploit him, Ted's quest has all the odds against him.

A must watch movie! Smiley
Activity: 248
November 27, 2016, 09:12:19 PM
My favorite comedy movie is The Zohan, It has a pretty low production value but it is a really good movie. and another movie I loved was Nacho Libre it is more of a kids movie but, I think its funny. (Maybe its nostalgia )
Activity: 195
November 27, 2016, 04:39:54 PM
Scary Movie 1 to 4
Mr. Bean The Movie
Johnny English
Penguis of Madagascar
All films with the participation of Mr. Bean is already a classic British comedy. Of course this person is playing well. He is a comedian, but it is still difficult to perceive an adult. Or I do not perceive anything from funny genre.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 19, 2016, 06:48:45 AM
You should watch the gods must be crazy.
Activity: 162
November 19, 2016, 03:35:30 AM
I recommend Rick and Morty, Its not a movie, its a series but its so good!
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2016, 01:07:46 AM
Scary Movie 1 to 4
Mr. Bean The Movie
Johnny English
Penguis of Madagascar
Activity: 223
November 18, 2016, 04:20:00 PM
I like the film Asterix & Obelix contre Cesar because of the fact that the roles played in a good famous Christian Clavier, Gerard Depardieu, Roberto Benigni.
Very interesting comedy. Though old but still look like a conquered Gaul. Only residents of a small village refused to pay taxes to the Romans.
Activity: 28
November 18, 2016, 02:35:03 PM
Watch "The Do-Over"
Activity: 185
November 18, 2016, 02:20:26 PM
I like the film Asterix & Obelix contre Cesar because of the fact that the roles played in a good famous Christian Clavier, Gerard Depardieu, Roberto Benigni.
Activity: 157
November 18, 2016, 01:10:52 PM
If you want to have fun at the comedy "Double zero", on the idiot, because Who else superslozhnyh charge, top-secret assignment?
Activity: 322
November 18, 2016, 12:41:03 PM
Komik_8  , warkop dki
Activity: 5
November 18, 2016, 10:36:11 AM
Silver Linings Playbook, Tim & Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie
Activity: 280
November 17, 2016, 07:15:04 PM
i like jim carey and eddy murphy in comedi actor
but this now 2 actor not new produce comedy movie again
Activity: 169
November 17, 2016, 05:33:15 PM
I like "Eurotrip" it's an older one
and "Bad Moms" where great.
"Bad Moms" Surely the target audience from the recognition in the characters themselves and friends will come to the indescribable delight and would laugh at vulgar Hochma to colic.
Activity: 70
November 17, 2016, 03:21:54 PM
I like "Eurotrip" it's an older one
and "Bad Moms" where great.
Pages:
Jump to: