Pages:
Author

Topic: Coming Changes Bitcoin will be backing USA dollars - page 6. (Read 1107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
The gold will crash and Bitcoin will be backing Up USA dollars so USA dollar will be tokenized and each USA dollar will be backed by bitcoins.

The Bitcoin was made to be new age gold so Bitcoin never meant to be money!

Its Coming 2020 and yes that will be happening

US dollars are not backed by gold, silver or any precious metals. It used to be backed ages ago. So, I don't think they if gold crashes, bitcoin will be backing US dollars. It is never going to happen. If needed, the government will make their own regulated crypto currency, making financial restrictions more strict then ever.
Bitcoin was never meant to be the "new age gold". It was meant to be the perfect medium of transaction. You are wrong over here.
Same opinion! Satoshi wants Bitcoin to be a means of payment, but it seems that everything has deviated from its original trajectory - becoming a "digital asset". If people want a currency based on Blockchain technology, the United States has more than enough power to create it but based on U.S rules. Libra is a prime example when it is causing the United States and other countries to think carefully about owning a Blockchain currency for themselves. USA, China, EU, I wonder who will be the first to do this. :/

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Gold will crash?

I can see Bitcoin falling down all over again but Gold? I don't think so. Gold has a lot of big names investing in those metals, including Silver. I also don't see US dollars backed by Bitcoin since we all know how those people in the government not wanting to do anything with it.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The gold will crash and Bitcoin will be backing Up USA dollars so USA dollar will be tokenized and each USA dollar will be backed by bitcoins.

US dollars are not backed by gold, silver or any precious metals. It used to be backed ages ago. So, I don't think they if gold crashes, bitcoin will be backing US dollars. It is never going to happen. If needed, the government will make their own regulated crypto currency, making financial restrictions more strict then ever.
Bitcoin was never meant to be the "new age gold". It was meant to be the perfect medium of transaction. You are wrong over here.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309

Gold and bitcoin become most popular payment at the future after Moslem country community last meeting want to adopt bitcoin and gold as their legal payment for the future, they have reject for using USD as legal payment for their country and give chance to bitcoin become legal currency and keep profitable for long term.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
Stop reading fake news,OP.
USA would rather ban bitcoin,instead of adopting it as a central bank reserve asset.

That idea is too far-fetched it could fit for a fairy tale.

The USA is not so suicidal as to use Bitcoin to back its dollars. Although that is sane to take into consideration, that would be insane for something not neutral such as the central bank.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Stop reading fake news,OP.
USA would rather ban bitcoin,instead of adopting it as a central bank reserve asset.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Pretty hardcore claim you make there. Have any proof to back up your claim or just rantings from a diseased mind? Well the counter argument is pretty solid that banks pump gold and keep it with the millennial who want it for their future generations. Nobody is going to tokenise USD, other than USDT which has already been created.

Wrong. Satoshi envisioned bitcoin to be a new method of transacting without any middleman involved, making it censorship resistant and decentralized. You need to read the whitepaper again.

Nice job conspiracy theorist. Keep it up and lets see, because if prices rise then its good anyway, even if it falls, we know you wont be there to back yourself up. Cheesy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
With how much debt the US dollar has accumulated? Bruh moment. Also, Gold? Losing its value? I don't think so. Banks have started accumulating gold way before when the last recession happened. They already expect another to happen, and without something to fall back upon, they would just die upon the coming fo the said recession. With how they expect Gold as backup, you'd think it would actually lose its value? The dollar may collapse and all of that, but gold would never.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com

This is ridiculous. Although Bitcoin and Gold both have a limited supply, gold is a real asset and it helps quite a lot for human society now. And for Bitcoin, it's just a digital asset, its existence depends on the network and hard drive in your PC. and then, Bitcoin only has a high price because it is expected by many people and it can become a value at any time, because it really does not help our society.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

It will not come in 2020 and no it will not come in the years to come either. The last thing that will collapse is the gold. The USA Dollars may collapse in the near future but not the gold. Its value is deeply entrenched in the culture of humans up to the farthest corners of the world.

And Bitcoin cannot become a back-up to existing currencies because it is in itself a currency. And its volatility will make the currency very volatile as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Actually the US dollar is no longer backed by gold. It’s only backed by the US government. I don’t think that will change.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
That doesn’t seem very likely to me, a more likely scenario is those countries who are trying to be detached from US dollars will put more gold or Bitcoin into their reserve, I don’t believe this is happening now either but seems more likely to me.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
Gold backed dollar, petrol backed dollar and now bitcoin backed dollar. Rolf! dollars are very convenient to just jump around yet remove itself for all unwanted set back, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t happening. About gold, I think it would survive the transition, it’s the metal that survive all apocalypse.
Activity: 392
Merit: 7
Gold will not crash with central banks pumping ridiculous amounts of their freshly printed phony moneys into it.

I actually started to like Gold because it's in fact doing the same thing as Bitcoin does (in some areas just not as convenient) before Bitcoin even did it, and it actually serves multiple purposes as metal. It's hard to not like something that has been proven and 'stress tested' for thousands of years and still serves its purpose in today's world.

That being said, I find it hard to believe that the USD will be backed by anything again. On top of that, it's more likely to see a Gold standard rather than a Bitcoin standard because of how much countries already hold of it. You don't want countries to start stacking up Bitcoin. It's only giving them more incentive to exercise control over the network.

If the debt cant be as collateral to back usd currency then it will be Bitcoin for sure
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Gold will not crash with central banks pumping ridiculous amounts of their freshly printed phony moneys into it.

I actually started to like Gold because it's in fact doing the same thing as Bitcoin does (in some areas just not as convenient) before Bitcoin even did it, and it actually serves multiple purposes as metal. It's hard to not like something that has been proven and 'stress tested' for thousands of years and still serves its purpose in today's world.

That being said, I find it hard to believe that the USD will be backed by anything again. On top of that, it's more likely to see a Gold standard rather than a Bitcoin standard because of how much countries already hold of it. You don't want countries to start stacking up Bitcoin. It's only giving them more incentive to exercise control over the network.
Activity: 392
Merit: 7

Pages:
Jump to: