Pages:
Author

Topic: Coming new Central Bank Digital Currency - page 2. (Read 273 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 25
Central Bank Digital Currency  its Coming and will be as a ethereum token.

The New world currenchy will be eth token.

CBDC
Where is the prove to back your claim here? No link No news, nothing, anyway since the digital currency will be a stable coin I have no interest, I'm ok with USDT and others for trading or storing USD
Activity: 896
Merit: 198

CBDC
Lol in your dreams. If they plan to make thier own coins i believe that they can do it better than using ethereum platform and make a tokens. They can easily make a coins that have thier own blockchain and will not use any other platform that  will not be sure how long it run. What if ETH in long run will not have a value and developer leave the project then it will have a problem since they are using thier platform.

How about the congested transations that happen many times in ETH  this one can also be thier problem in long term. So having thier own coins is much more realistic than making a token.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
i am quite doubt about polo7 statement because of his rank but as i have seen his profile i kinda believe in his assumptions in economy and his replys on economic section of the forum is on point and acting as what he predicted.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
CBDC is coming in 3 years. And almost 1.5 billion people might have it. Here is a link on the BIS survey:
https://www.bis.org/publ/bppdf/bispap107.pdf
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
there is no need for central bank digital currency.
it is decentralised industry. why do u think that it is needed and ppl will accept it...
ppl dont want and prohibition, dont waste your time in such impractical concepts.
you are already to late to do something new.
kindly comeback with some catchy concepts.
thank you.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
April 10, 2020, 03:58:13 PM
Aren't there already eth tokens for fiat? Like usdc? How is this one different, have you got an article for it or something? I can't find anything that mentions a new one are you just talking about the old?

USDC is being issued by Gemini? (a private company) as far as I know. (and USDT is from Bitfinex-another private company) It is not officially recognized by the FED (owner and issuer of the USD).

This is probably bogus since I believe no CB is retarded enough to issue its currency on ethereum but on the other hand knowing what they did in the last 20 years I guess they can always go full retard. to 11.

Much my thoughts with your first paragraph, a country owned coin would also probably have to fix its inflation rate at the start of the contract or it won't be well trusted.

But with p2, if you think about it, if people think the £ is worth more than other currencies in unit cost and people. Relate this to history, maybe the first fiat currency to hit the blockchain will make it recognisable... England was looking at doing it and released documents on it - and then just stopped... Its likely another CB could take it on just to be the first...
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
April 10, 2020, 03:55:49 PM
I am presently not sure how this digital currency is going to be released by the government during the Pandemic.
They will need a lot of resources + additional work force , at the same time one would have to actually get all the paperwork done because when we talk about central banks it won't be coming in so soon .

Therefore you have to realize that it is still too early to compare it to Etherum Huh Government won't really base it on ETH .
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
April 10, 2020, 03:42:26 PM
Aren't there already eth tokens for fiat? Like usdc? How is this one different, have you got an article for it or something? I can't find anything that mentions a new one are you just talking about the old?

USDC is being issued by Gemini? (a private company) as far as I know. (and USDT is from Bitfinex-another private company) It is not officially recognized by the FED (owner and issuer of the USD).

This is probably bogus since I believe no CB is retarded enough to issue its currency on ethereum but on the other hand knowing what they did in the last 20 years I guess they can always go full retard. to 11.
copper member
April 10, 2020, 03:38:15 PM
When ICO? When bounties? When airdrops?
OP will announce this all in near future so just keep eye on this thread and wait for next update Roll Eyes Huh

This is the most lazy ANN thread I come across, no Roadmap, no specification, no wallet, no exchange. They failed the very first step of a successful ANN thread. Do they understand the saying that “a perfect beginning account for 90% success rate of a project, the rest of the effort is 10%”

Nah polo7 normally posts some economics news here, they've probably just forgotten to include the link to the article...

Although I don't know if this is a tad misdirected since they didn't say what currency it was meant to be based on and I doubt they're recommending eth.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
April 10, 2020, 03:32:26 PM
OP will announce this all in near future so just keep eye on this thread and wait for next update Roll Eyes Huh

This is the most lazy ANN thread I come across, no Roadmap, no specification, no wallet, no exchange. They failed the very first step of a successful ANN thread. Do they understand the saying that “a perfect beginning account for 90% success rate of a project, the rest of the effort is 10%”
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
April 10, 2020, 03:00:58 PM
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
April 10, 2020, 02:58:31 PM
copper member
April 10, 2020, 02:55:35 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 7
April 10, 2020, 02:50:10 PM

CBDC
Pages:
Jump to: