Pages:
Author

Topic: Coming Soon: A new way to relax! The legal & all natural Chill Pill - page 2. (Read 3867 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
I have problems sleeping, I would be honored to try it... Smiley

Perfect! I'll put you on the shortlist as well. Like I said I'll be making the extracts, powders, etc from the natural herbs and vitamins over the next couple days.  Then weigh and pack them.  Hopefully will be able to start giving out the samples and selling by next Monday...maybe even earlier. Smiley

Thank you!, if it helps your a godsend!

I will also add, it takes me a ridiculous amount of time to get to sleep, and to sleep soundly, Im the type that wakes up a million times a night..   I never feel as though I get a restful sleep.

Cheers
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

How much do you weigh, and how far is the nearest metaphysics shop from you?

Ask about Valerian and Hops if you are curious!
Activity: 86
Merit: 0

Perfect! I'll put you on the shortlist as well. Like I said I'll be making the extracts, powders, etc from the natural herbs and vitamins over the next couple days.  Then weigh and pack them.  Hopefully will be able to start giving out the samples and selling by next Monday...maybe even earlier. Smiley
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
Oh no, Im still interested. Was just pointing out other methods also. I dont suppose you sell wine?

I don't sell, I make and buy.  More of a connoisseur than a producer though, definitely don't sell. I find shipping liquids in the US to be a pain in the arse
Oh no, Im still interested. Was just pointing out other methods also. I dont suppose you sell wine?
nope. 12 drops of Valerian, 4 drops of hops =1 knocked out 200 pound Andrew

Oh! Haha!  Cheesy  I guess I'm closer to an alcoholic than you, I automatically assumed you were talking about a beer or two after dinner. Durr.  Roll Eyes

Would you rather not be on the shortlist of people trying it? Don't want to push this on anyone and yesterday you seemed interested in the product.
nope. 12 drops of Valerian, 4 drops of hops =1 knocked out 200 pound Andrew
Valerian and tincture of hops usually chill me out when I really need to mellow down.

Haha well put! To each is their own though.  This is a great way to relax on a Sunday or for those who don't want to hide a flask under their desk to help with anxiety (not inferring that you do). Wink

I am interested in helping you write a review after I am done testing out the product. I am currently involved with chemistry projects at my college and I can definitely write a good review for your product! Let me know!

Fantastic! I'll put you on the shortlist of people getting samples. Having someone else involved in chemistry will hopefully add some legitimacy to this product, although I think when people see the ingredients they'll realize I've just found the perfect way to mix things that everyone enjoys.  Just a matter of taking the hours of work to figure out the right way to mix/concentrate/ingest it. 
Activity: 714
Coin Generator
I am interested in helping you write a review after I am done testing out the product. I am currently involved with chemistry projects at my college and I can definitely write a good review for your product! Let me know!
Valerian and tincture of hops usually chill me out when I really need to mellow down.
UPDATE!

Figured out the best way to ship, and am now starting on a fresh batch of Chill Pills to giveaway. Work, work, work.
meditation and coffee only get me so far...lol

You embody the entire reason the Chill Pill was made! Why smoke something illegal, pop an addictive pill, or drink alcohol? Just take an all natural supplement and let it relax you and take you into a deep sleep.

Hmmm, chrysin? Valeric acid? Probably some magnesium salt. What is the secret ingredient? Better than buying tea from the grocery store?

All the ingredients will be posted in the sales thread.  Amounts and how they're combined will obviously remain a secret or I'd run myself out of business. Smiley  And yes I believe it's better than buying tea from the grocery store.  I'm a 185 pound man and I take one to relax after dinner and if I'm really in need of going to sleep I'll take another right before bed.  As for the potency, legitimacy, etc. I'll let my work speak for itself when I give out the free samples. I just setup my wallet and am deciding the best way to store bitcoins from threads on this forum.  Should be comfortable enough in a week or so to really crank things up.
Activity: 728
Hmmm, chrysin? Valeric acid? Probably some magnesium salt. What is the secret ingredient? Better than buying tea from the grocery store?
meditation and coffee only get me so far...lol
I have a 3 month old and a cranky wife, and I'm a garbage man. Pill me up! (lol)

(see the sealab2021 stimutax episode for funny times)

Whoa! I will definitely be putting a reminder down to include you in the free trial. Sounds like you definitely need it. Smiley
I have a 3 month old and a cranky wife, and I'm a garbage man. Pill me up! (lol)

(see the sealab2021 stimutax episode for funny times)
Another update: Had to change shipping from $0.50 USD per package to $1.50 per package.  I know it's a huge price jump, but in order to keep these intact and the price change by USPS has made me change this. Sorry!  Of course the first 10 samples sent out will include free shipping. Smiley

I'm a big believer in staying connected with my customers and others who have questions about my products here on BitcoinTalk.  So in order to stay better connected I've setup a Skype account.  The name is: AGlassADay -- add me if you have any questions or would just like to chat! You can also email me: [email protected], and I'll be setting up a Twitter for products and services I sell on this forum.

Is it similar to alpha brain? Joe Rogan highly recommends it on his podcast. http://www.onnit.com/alphabrain/ if you haven't heard of it look into it Wink

Some concept, different ingredients.  This is because mine is geared towards only helping you relax and go to sleep.  If there was a demand for a natural mind stimulant formula I could look into it though.

Fantastic question! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: