Pages:
Author

Topic: Coming Soon: China's Own Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 13
October 28, 2019, 11:07:07 PM
I think with these they can easily track and observe the people cash flow, spending habits, and determine how much money they have. I wouldnt trust it since its centralized and now they can take people money away just by click of a button.
yes you're right this only makes the government more powerful over the assets of its people. they use cryptocurrency only to make everyone interested, and forget the original purpose of creating this coin. China-made coins will be worse than Libra, I'm sure of that. see you later, when this coin was launched.

oh shit China will become increasingly bound by regulations in the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
October 28, 2019, 10:57:58 PM
I think with these they can easily track and observe the people cash flow, spending habits, and determine how much money they have. I wouldnt trust it since its centralized and now they can take people money away just by click of a button.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
October 28, 2019, 10:48:49 PM
what China made did look centralized and not anonymous, it was clearly not the basics of crypto. but I heard they use blockchain technology. so it can still be said to be a crypto coin.

and if indeed the project is released it might disrupt the crypto ecosystem especially the stablecoin market and maybe bitcoin will also have an impact. however, I am optimistic that the impact will be positive for the crypto market as a whole. new funds will be added to the market, this is more than enough to make the market excited again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 8
October 28, 2019, 10:32:33 PM
I know that some will be arguing that what China is cooking right now is not actually a real cryptocurrency due to its centralized and state-controlled nature. But what the heck, China is the next world superpower and it is seeing the vision of using cryptocurrency to further its entrenched economic position all the world.

I am seeing a great potential of this coming state cryptocurrency to be utilized in transacting business with China or in eCommerce department, and this is a huge potential. Jack Ma must already be thinking something how to exploit this great opportunity.

Are you seeing what I describe here? China is conquering the globe without using any sword...
Pages:
Jump to: