Pages:
Author

Topic: Comments on Trump's transgender decision - page 2. (Read 804 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
1st QUESTION : Do you think the Military Health System is the right organisation to pay for such expenses, whether it is expensive or not?

2nd QUESTION: Do you think there should be other organisms to pay for these operations? I mean should these expenses be paid by the transgender individual or should they be funded by the collectivity?

1. No, of course.
2. The transgender person should pay for it. It's not a health issue, it's more like a plastic surgery. You want to change your body, do it with your own money!

Now, the transgender movement is something really strange, because these people modify their bodies to look like members of an opposite sex. It's actually getting ridiculous, because transgender men are taking part in sports competition for women and beating them. Somebody should tell them that cutting your dick off and changing your name doesn't make you a woman!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
While I'll have to disagree with some on the twitter annoncment, as this is the only means of President Trump to be able to get his voice out there -- his unmasked one that advisors, the media, leakers and so on are going to distort. So he's using his own medium to deliver news -- no problem with that.

I do agree with the decision as well, it's a pretty simple one when you think about it -- the military isn't a place for this, taxpayers shouldn't be paying for these treatments just due to them joining the military and it seems as if we'd have to be catering to them in the military. Costing the taxpayer more and more on a military which is already grossly expensive. Imagine the bathrooms that have to be built, treatments paid for, etc etc.

I agree!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

What do think? Badly done with twitter or not?

Regarding the form, it seems clear to me that announcing this over Twitter was completely inappropriate. However, content-wise, I have 2 questions for you guys.

I heard transgender-related medical expenses amounted to approximately $8 million. I researched the origin of that number and found this:

A) The RAND study estimated some 1,320 to 5,530 transgender service members on active duty with an addition 1,500 on reserve. The study claims that not all transgender individuals opt for a medical transition, finding that between 30 and 140 service members would seek hormone therapy and 25 to 130 personnel would pursue surgical treatment.

Pentagon officials in June told the Associated Press that approximately 250 members of the military applied to change their gender in the military’s personnel system, though that does not mean they would all pursue surgery.

RAND used private health insurance data to find the costs of transition treatments and concluded that the Military Health System would only see an increase in $2.4 million and $8.4 million per year.
Source = NBC News

1st QUESTION : Do you think the Military Health System is the right organisation to pay for such expenses, whether it is expensive or not?

2nd QUESTION: Do you think there should be other organisms to pay for these operations? I mean should these expenses be paid by the transgender individual or should they be funded by the collectivity?

Thank you for your input! Have a good one Wink

PS: This was my first post! I'm very happy to join the community!

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
I was so disappointed with President Trump's comment because the way he's doing something is just like descriminating someone specifically gays, transgender, lesbian and even queers. It is not good that President Trump will going eliminate those transgender in their military job which is very disrespectful because it is just like saying that these transgender will not doing good well in fact most of them is very intelligent and courageous to face any circumstances in life. Gender is not a problem anymore but what matter is your ability to do something great with their fellow individual and that's what LGBT community wants and most especially they should respected not only they are professionals but because they are humans.

(Re bolded above)

Says WHO? Maybe they're not doing good jobs. Maybe they're NOT intelligent or courageous. Maybe those around them DO find them to be disruptive.

Also if women are excluded from various combat jobs or missions, why should not trans also be?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I was so disappointed with President Trump's comment because the way he's doing something is just like descriminating someone specifically gays, transgender, lesbian and even queers. It is not good that President Trump will going eliminate those transgender in their military job which is very disrespectful because it is just like saying that these transgender will not doing good well in fact most of them is very intelligent and courageous to face any circumstances in life. Gender is not a problem anymore but what matter is your ability to do something great with their fellow individual and that's what LGBT community wants and most especially they should respected not only they are professionals but because they are humans.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
I do think that it is quite a balant lack of respect.

What ever the motives, this twitter annoncement is very badly done. Where is the respect? Mr trump should clearly understand that it's NOT the private sector. There fire like you want, evacuation with security, badge not working after lunch. I don't care.

Here those citizens accepted to take risks for the usa. And just for that must be treated with respect. Those tweets may be clear, but it's not the appropriate way in my opinion. They derserve better. A formal annoncement.

Then concerning the decision. My opinion is very simple, and contrary to the obamaists and sjw, the decision isn't a political one. What is the opinions of those serving? Is it a problem to have transgenders in the amry.

After watching the last survivor or the sniper movies or save private ryan it's clear to me that it's not optimal. I take the example of gender neutral toilets in the new aircraft carriers... wtf.

There should be not other issues than being ready to defeat the opponents. As such any problematic sjw issues should be removed.

Key word unit cohesion. Watch the last survivor... or mr bigs from infowars. He seems happy with it. Good.

For those affected there is so many ways to serve the country... look at the homeless...

But again this a clear illustration of the damage that leftists sjw obamaists did to this country. Always trying to create dissention, problems, and most of them are decoy. Watch the toilets, transgender blah blah... meanwhile the real massive problem are swept under the carpet to allow the looters and traitors space.

The usa is at war, and the ennemy isn't those vicious nasty russians, but the domestic ones... whose goal is to destroy the usa. All those sjw crap are just tools for them to achieve the aim of pullong down the usa.

You can say what ever bad you want about russian or chinese troops, but they are all flaged, easy and proud to be seen.

Then another question? Why are physical tests different for men or women? What this crap with the femal air force pilot?!? I read about the guys over afghanistan that went mad after flying continuously for days... please one woman taking a seat, is a seat less for a man. Of course to fly easy there is not much difference... watch the movie pearl harbor... after the attacks on the bases, i bet on men.

But the ennemies of the usa fear the most is a coherent cohesive army... what will happen when gmo/toxin effects of industrial "food", pediatric cancers explosion and co will be understood?

The ennemy hates the usa and want it down.

Anyway difficult subject, what do think? Badly done with twitter or not?
Pages:
Jump to: