Pages:
Author

Topic: Commodities Gold/ Silver - page 3. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 09:41:23 AM
From the time of ancestors many people invested gold because every year prices were always stable and tended to increase, so when resold, holders of gold investments tend to get higher returns.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 29, 2018, 08:18:44 AM
gold/silver will always have its place in an investment portfolio
they are tangible assets that always rise in value just like property
if you have a lot of money to invest, it would be foolish not to diversify your portfolio with gold/silver
it's very recommended to have balanced portfolio of tangible/non-tangible asset, low/high risk and etc
i liken gold to investment in balancing our soul. With its safe nature, as you mentioned, we will be more calm when investing in the world of crypto, or can we get hedge funds from crypto for gold investment
Activity: 43
Merit: 4
October 29, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

If you buy silver, buy it in bulk. Since silver needs more energy to smelt it into bars. Its better to buy 8KG than 16x500g
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
October 29, 2018, 07:27:33 AM
gold/silver will always have its place in an investment portfolio
they are tangible assets that always rise in value just like property
if you have a lot of money to invest, it would be foolish not to diversify your portfolio with gold/silver
it's very recommended to have balanced portfolio of tangible/non-tangible asset, low/high risk and etc
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 12:09:47 AM
In my country Gold Bonds were issued few years back.  The bond selling price was the same as the market value of Gold at that time.  The bonds were for the period of eight years and assured return on the face value of bonds @3% per annum is being given half yearly.
I too bought few and am getting interest on frequent intervals.  
At the time of maturity the refund will be the market value of gold at that time.  So double benefit first interest second appreciation in value and one more free of cost security of funds.

I just meant to say that gold is good investment but if scheme like this is available ; it is definitely better.
Our past experience is that value of gold appreciated continuously.  so i think that the trend will continue.  I have already earned a lot with this investment.  I find it risk free; more paying.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 11:31:34 PM
Yes, I believe that. Gold or silver investment can also be a long-term alternative, of course everyone knows the gold price is always rising and stable. Gold will be a good choice besides investing in bitcoin / other digital currencies.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
precious metals are the most reliable way to invest, at least before the creation of cryptocurrency
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 12:26:55 PM
We all know that Cryptocurrency will be big in 3 to 5 years time. However do you believe that gold and/ or silver are alternative investments as well?

Discuss
Pages:
Jump to: