Pages:
Author

Topic: [COMMUNITY] Let's buy a SC Single together! It's cheaper than a Jalapeño! - page 2. (Read 4440 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Only reason one will buy a so called coffee warmer aka Jalapeno is just for LULZ, This little thing can not pay for itself if you only have one.

But you can help secure the network and warm your coffee for almost no cost. Just for the LULZ, ya know? Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Only reason one will buy a so called coffee warmer aka Jalapeno is just for LULZ, This little thing can not pay for itself if you only have one.

Garr255, put me down for one if you are willing to send it to me. I am close to EU.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I might be willing to participate in this. i just need some references before I send so many btc. Can anyone vouch for him or can you give some references. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Some very good questions are being asked, withholding till participation till answers are given Smiley

I agree with above poster

also BFL say theres a six week waiting time once order had been placed for a single
Activity: 938
Some very good questions are being asked, withholding till participation till answers are given Smiley
Activity: 868
What will you do with any remaining BTC if the usd-rate stays at 6.50 or rises further by the time the order is placed ?

Will the owners get a dividend ? Will you buy an extra hot-choco-warmer with it ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
So you have Cognitive, SYNERGY plus this posting. You can't afford a $1,299 single? Why the need to make up a new business name every few days? This seems like a whole lot of deception to me, even if its just to have multiple posting on the forum it seems lame to me.

Why the aggro ?
legendary
Activity: 1022
BitMinter
So you have Cognitive, SYNERGY plus this posting. You can't afford a $1,299 single? Why the need to make up a new business name every few days? This seems like a whole lot of deception to me, even if its just to have multiple posting on the forum it seems lame to me.

He is 16 or so... 1299$ was much money back then.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
What's a GPU?
Are you planning on paying daily or weekly? Or will we have control over payouts?

I will either do payouts every Saturday as I do for Cognitive and Synergy, or I will let each co-owner point his hashrate as his own pool. This depends on mining software limitations, which will change by the time we receive this hardware in October.
legendary
What's a GPU?
Why don't you put it on GLBSE. Otherwise people are just sending money to a stranger in a forum.

Good question -- I thought about this, but I would like to make this really simple, and being in direct contact with co-owners is nice too.

As an argument: I consider myself as a fairly well trusted member of the forums. Additionally, I maintain $12,000 (Soon to be over $30,000) of hardware that I do not own, so this would be a relatively small addition.

Also, sending money to someone on the GLBSE isn't significantly different. If it's verification that you're worried about, Nefario has all of my details.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Why don't you put it on GLBSE. Otherwise people are just sending money to a stranger in a forum. There are a lot of people doing similar things on there.

https://glbse.com
legendary
What's a GPU?
I'm off for the night -- hopefully I wake up to some PMs, eh?
Might be interested if I can get some more BC in time. Subbing Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
At the current difficulty 3gh/s will get you 1.75btc per day.

Keep in mind that the difficulty will increase as ASICs are released.

That is an understatement. Have you plugged the numbers into a calculator as to the increases to be expected once the th/s boxes come online at the same time?  I know I have and its not pretty and this is what is going to happen as BFL chimed in in another thread to say they will have three lines running so all the boxes are shipping at once according to him/her.
legendary
What's a GPU?
although Jalapenos provide slightly better HG/s per USD cost performance at current exchange rates than this deal, this could be a good option for someone outside of US to save on overall cost and or delivery time, and on shipping handling along with delays in case their product needs a replacement or warranty fix being outside of US

I did calculations at $6/btc, because of volatility in the market.
legendary
What's a GPU?
i might be interested in this once a few ppl sign on. Sounds like a good idea = ). So at 3 gh/s we would get approx 1.3 btc per day? Are you planning on paying daily or weekly? Or will we have control over payouts? Thanks! Hope more ppl sign on = )

At the current difficulty 3gh/s will get you 1.75btc per day.

Keep in mind that the difficulty will increase as ASICs are released. This is why I want to have a part of one of the first ASICs!
legendary
Activity: 1050
although Jalapenos provide slightly better HG/s per USD cost performance at current exchange rates than this deal, this could be a good option for someone outside of US to save on overall cost and or delivery time, and on shipping handling along with delays in case their product needs a replacement or warranty fix being outside of US
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
i might be interested in this once a few ppl sign on. Sounds like a good idea = ). So at 3 gh/s we would get approx 1.3 btc per day? Are you planning on paying daily or weekly? Or will we have control over payouts? Thanks! Hope more ppl sign on = )
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
Pages:
Jump to: