Pages:
Author

Topic: Community Stablecoin - Idea - page 2. (Read 233 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 27, 2023, 04:35:00 PM
That's not how a stable coin works. You may want to read what happened to Luna and their stable coin.

Luna USD was backed with their own coin luna, I am talking about using well known cryptocoins like btc eth ltc..
Activity: 1165
Merit: 78
November 27, 2023, 04:16:09 PM
Instead of regular centralize stablecoins, why we don't have a stablecoin with its own blockchain or a token where anyone can mint or redeem that stablecoin using ONLY Cryptocurrencies at the market price.
I think you're not getting the point, the creation of a stablecoin that will work the way used said is not the problem but how it will survive in the long run.
Have you ever wondered why we never have a decentralized stablecoin in the entire cryptocurrency market?
Every stablecoin is just a copy of fiat currency, instead, focus on the creation layer1 stablecoin focuses on something that will help the Bitcoin network.

Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
November 27, 2023, 03:39:03 PM
That's not how a stable coin works. You may want to read what happened to Luna and their stable coin.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 27, 2023, 03:36:52 PM
Instead of regular centralize stablecoins, why we don't have a stablecoin with its own blockchain or a token where anyone can mint or redeem that stablecoin using ONLY Cryptocurrencies at the market price.

For example if I have 1 Eth and want to mint it into Xusd (community stablecoin) it goes like this example:

If Eth market price = $1000 I send 1 Eth to this blockchain or contract and I receive 1000 Xusd.
And it can be redeem for any Crypto at market price,
If Eth price = $2000 I send 1000 Xusd and get 0.5 Eth.
Pages:
Jump to: