Pages:
Author

Topic: COMMUNITY TAKEOVER [MACD] X13 PoW+PoS NEW THREAD - page 2. (Read 4882 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
By the way we're still here.  Don't give up developing!!! Smiley  Excited to see what's coming up next.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
We are live on new server.
Remember that we are also on the voting list of C-cex so please vote there as well.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Thanks for mention vote for C-CEX. We are migrating MACDCoin website and block explorer to the new server. Expect some downtime but we will try to make it shortest possible.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Remember that we are also on the voting list of C-cex so please vote there as well.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Hello everyone, I just want to remind you to vote! We are now listed for voting on Coins-e.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126
Translation Russian

Translation of thread its ready (good translation not google translation)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/macdcoin-macd-x13-powpos-949550

GHJPLDSmbDrWWHzj6f9SpaUzptMdAtZB4o

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Could MACD coin join to?    

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.3320

Please read on Bitnet-Card
Cross Digital Currency Networking,Other coins can join this network,sharing the above functions......

Until where I can see Bitnet joined inside Supernet, What happened if MACDCoin join to Bitnet?
Activity: 280
We will have an update soon Smiley
synchronization wallet? node? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

My wallet also not syncing.

Please help.

Hi,

Try with these nodes:

185.2.64.116:21546
109.121.1.154:23064
178.62.229.192:49141
188.226.152.196:40312
89.76.141.222:39443
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

My wallet also not syncing.

Please help.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
We are back on coinmarketcap.com! Smiley

allcoin.com and yobit.net were contacted but no reply to this moment.

Yay!
We are back on coinmarketcap.com! Smiley

allcoin.com and yobit.net were contacted but no reply to this moment.
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
OK!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hi

Here is a post with nodes from the previous thread, my staking works fine.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9917917
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Got them..
Thank you.. and in case you need some PT translation.. get me inbox.!

MACDCoin added to altcoincalendar.info
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1254-MACD

Thank you.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
I appreciate that ! Anyway .. Feel free if you  need some other kind of help in translate something into Portuguese..
Some parts of the  website , is  just pick up the data translated on the Portuguese thread and you are  done..
If something missing, I will help...
About wallet.. hum.. I don't know even for where it goes.. or .. how to translate it..( where to pick up the file and set it in Portuguese ) !!
But I'm sure if you  tell me how to do it.. I will translate with no stress  !
Thanks again !
you are looking at it the wrong way...

Once i helped someone compile a wallet
they sent me some coins. the coins worth only few dollars. and not covering even minimum wage for the time i invested
and then after two month they worth 500$(i sold)
and then after few more months the coins worth 7500$ and i felt very stupid for selling for 500$ :-)

Not to hard to do it .. but all for 5000 MACD?!
Must be kidding me.. for sure : Huh
Wallet is not so hard .. but website is a bit of stuffs to get into ..
Edited: In fact ... most of the things are already translated ..so.. lol... is just pick all data and past into website ..

Good job! For translation bounty you need to translate wallet and web site too Wink
that's like saying  ,  i have 1 dollar and im able to buy 1000 macd , but i dont wanna waste my 1 dollar that took less than 1 minute to get , instead i am just going to sit here and compile this for 20 minutes , cause its gonna be worth more what im saying is , bounties should be paid in todays value and 5000 macd is a joke Tongue

No. 5000 MACDCoin is 0.1% of TOTAL ammount of MACDCoins at the moment (and the number IS NOT getting bigger fast). I won't even explain on how many levels what you are saying is wrong (biggest mistake is involving fiat money in the story), I will just say that if we followed that logic there would not be MACDCoin a long time ago... The bounty is as is (it's actually to big) and anybody is free to take it or not. No room for philosophy there.

I admit that bounties are a bit confusing and that is our mistake. We will edit the post so it will be clear. Anyway, since we don't actually need translations for website and wallet on languages other than Chinese and Russian, but threads on native language are a good thing, we will have bounty for thread translations which will be payed 1000 MACDCoins. We will make an exception with user AFarpa and we will pay him full bounty of 5000 MACDCoins because it is not his fault bounties were not explained good enough.

Now to answer your first question:
MACDCoin is not special at all. It was just the coin where I said enough with the assholish devs and decided to get into crypto development with MACDCoin instead of creating my own coin. That is why MACDCoin.
Also, MACDCoin because: How many coins are out there that are older than 6 months with working network, 0 premine, 0 forks, 0 hard forks, 0 problems and with working windows and linux wallets, working block explorer and website and services being developed? Also, the name of the coin is MACD which we like and it has a logo which was community work and we liked it.
you are looking at it the wrong way...

Once i helped someone compile a wallet
they sent me some coins. the coins worth only few dollars. and not covering even minimum wage for the time i invested
and then after two month they worth 500$(i sold)
and then after few more months the coins worth 7500$ and i felt very stupid for selling for 500$ :-)

Not to hard to do it .. but all for 5000 MACD?!
Must be kidding me.. for sure : Huh
Wallet is not so hard .. but website is a bit of stuffs to get into ..
Edited: In fact ... most of the things are already translated ..so.. lol... is just pick all data and past into website ..

Good job! For translation bounty you need to translate wallet and web site too Wink
that's like saying  ,  i have 1 dollar and im able to buy 1000 macd , but i dont wanna waste my 1 dollar that took less than 1 minute to get , instead i am just going to sit here and compile this for 20 minutes , cause its gonna be worth more what im saying is , bounties should be paid in todays value and 5000 macd is a joke Tongue

No. 5000 MACDCoin is 0.1% of TOTAL ammount of MACDCoins at the moment (and the number IS NOT getting bigger fast). I won't even explain on how many levels what you are saying is wrong (biggest mistake is involving fiat money in the story), I will just say that if we followed that logic there would not be MACDCoin a long time ago... The bounty is as is (it's actually to big) and anybody is free to take it or not. No room for philosophy there.

I admit that bounties are a bit confusing and that is our mistake. We will edit the post so it will be clear. Anyway, since we don't actually need translations for website and wallet on languages other than Chinese and Russian, but threads on native language are a good thing, we will have bounty for thread translations which will be payed 1000 MACDCoins. We will make an exception with user AFarpa and we will pay him full bounty of 5000 MACDCoins because it is not his fault bounties were not explained good enough.

Now to answer your first question:
MACDCoin is not special at all. It was just the coin where I said enough with the assholish devs and decided to get into crypto development with MACDCoin instead of creating my own coin. That is why MACDCoin.
Also, MACDCoin because: How many coins are out there that are older than 6 months with working network, 0 premine, 0 forks, 0 hard forks, 0 problems and with working windows and linux wallets, working block explorer and website and services being developed? Also, the name of the coin is MACD which we like and it has a logo which was community work and we liked it.
Pages:
Jump to: