Pages:
Author

Topic: CommunityCoin falling rapidly ** dev debunked ** breaking news GET OUT - page 2. (Read 2027 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Do you have proof to back up your claim, OP?  I don't see a quote anywhere on here or in the CC thread.  I don't care one way or another.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
FairCoin scam was the same  Undecided

Happen to read that paper that the dev of Noblecoin posted a month or so back? He prophesized the next wave of scam coins to be "honest" (appearing) coins after the last wave of scam country coins. Had to laugh when a coin called Faircoin popped up. And CommunityCoin is basically the same angle. That guy was dead on.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
FairCoin scam was the same  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Communitycoin will share the same fate of all distributed coins. Coin2, Premine and etc. They all had 1 major rise(pump, bull rise.. etc) and then colapse.

The general trend is these coins gets a massive buy-in or maniuplation then collapse due to the sell off from everyone. Generally, they will see 1 more rise before settling in the place they should.

We know A LOT about most alternative coins at www.CoinsSource.com
Check out our ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwwcoinssourcecom-premium-source-membership-now-available-572303
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
A fool and his money and all that. Stop trusting people that don't deserve it
Activity: 182
Ask me about Karmacoin
well since this thread will get a lot of attention :

I know the community coin attracted a lot of old member. Well if have some skills and are free, join our coin's team ?
Looking for:

• coders
  • web-dev
  • coin-devs

We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.

------------------

that being said. on the topic now..

i have been screaming transperancy on this coins for week. How come no one mentions the fact that the dev had all those coins sitting there for weeks. all those extra stake. where did they go?
Activity: 140
PSA: Manually distributed coins are doomed to fail. Even if a giant, glaring, obvious scam like this didn't happen, the questions will always rip the coin apart before it achieves real adoption. Stop investing in them.

'Lost' 200m. Lol.
Activity: 126
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
CommunityCoin News

Dev just decided to announce that he 'lost' 200 million
(which was debunked as just a lie, cuz the coins are to use for his own, for slowly staking and dumping)

evil way to kid the community.  CONGRATULATIONS DEV, U ROCK. awesome idea  Cheesy but: EVIL.

Price already -238%, get out while u can before the coins are worthless

and while dumping onto still existing buy orders (just 10 BTC total) PLEASE be sorry to those who still have the buy orders. theyll be sitting on the worthless coins Angry
Pages:
Jump to: