Pages:
Author

Topic: Company and Bank account for Crypto Exchanger - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
I think you are a Russian because you've said about WebMoney and PrivatBank

Wanna add Crypto Currency but stuck with question. Where open Company and Bank account that can accept wire transfer from customers. Also what kind of company...
I can't barely understand your questions though so I'll rephrase and assume that you are asking 'how can I get cryptocurrency using wire transfers' or 'what online platform or bank accepts buying of cryptocurrency'

If you want to get a bitcoin using wire transfer then try using matbea.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
We cannot give you an exact answer since we don't know where you live and even so you will surely not receive all the answers you need. Banks and companies are different from country to country, same as the government and its rules so all you can do is to ask some local people who have knowledge in this since the information you will get here might be applied in certain countries but restricted in yours.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Hi guys.

Need your advice.

Have money exchange service with: WebMoney, Privat bank, etc.
Wanna add Crypto Currency but stuck with question. Where open Company and Bank account that can accept wire transfer from customers. Also what kind of company...

Thanks.
Your question is not clarified because are you looking for a bank that allowed a wired transferred off cause all the bank in you local domains allowed for wired transfer but subject this some terms and conditions, you need to be specified in you question cause the only way we can offer help is in when we understand what your problem is.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi guys.

Need your advice.

Have money exchange service with: WebMoney, Privat bank, etc.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: