Pages:
Author

Topic: Compare Bitcoin to Other Investment Instruments (Stocks, Real Estates, Etc.) - page 4. (Read 1688 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
Hello! Thank you for considering my topic: Compare Bitcoin to Other Investment Instruments (Stocks, Real Estates, Etc.)

What do you think are the main difference/advantage/disadvantage of Bitcoin when you compare it to the most common investment instruments like Stocks, Bonds, Real Estates, etc.

Thank you!

In my views Bitcoin starts from the point where the scope of equity ends. Equity is categorised in three types-
1. Less Risk, Less Return
2. Moderate Risk, Moderate Return
3. High Risk, High Return
But when we talk about Bitcoin, its way ahead. If talk in equity terms then it is "Super High Risk, Super High Return". In case of stock/shares, major shares always lies with parent members (directors) of a company and they can manipulate market position with key decisions or internal trading but in case of Bitcoin, everyone is owner and every owner has considerable degree of control over market depending on units he/she hold.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello! Thank you for considering my topic: Compare Bitcoin to Other Investment Instruments (Stocks, Real Estates, Etc.)

What do you think are the main difference/advantage/disadvantage of Bitcoin when you compare it to the most common investment instruments like Stocks, Bonds, Real Estates, etc.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: