Pages:
Author

Topic: Competition between altcoins - page 2. (Read 2200 times)

Activity: 643
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 11:34:19 AM
more days, more and more new coins are popping up. so that we become confused and very difficult to distinguish between one another. but in my opinion, the new coins cannot last long, after they have finished ICO and listing in the market, over time the new coins will die by themselves because they are unable to compete in the market.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 08:31:53 AM
I think all of these currencies will fall down eventually. And national and international backed by banks with huge amount of caps behind them like Ripple will last. People trust these more to invest..
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 07:20:25 AM
There are too many coins and it is one of the main problems that should be eleminated in the nearest future. I hope that most of community members understand it.
Activity: 168
November 13, 2018, 07:13:52 AM
Competition is what we need for market to recover, but it is clear that competition should be fair. Now there is no rules and it gives fakes a lot of space.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 13, 2018, 06:41:15 AM
Well, this question is not so much about altcoins as such as about free and unrestricted competition between cryptocurrencies, by and large, bitcoin included. I think it is the first time in the modern history when it is possible to see how currencies can compete against each other without government intervention promoting one coin and trying to compromise another. If I'm not mistaken, right now we have over 1000 different cryptocurrencies. I don't know about you but to me it is an obvious overkill, a lot more than we will ever need, for real life. So how are things going to develop in the coming years? Will most of these currencies die out eventually and thus their total number is going to decline dramatically or will we always have an influx of a shitload of new coins?

What should we expect from cryptocurrencies on the scale of years or even decades? How many will be there and how many do we actually need?

When altcoin is based on BTC is would never be able to become BTC competitor. The same thing should be said about Ethereum based tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 13, 2018, 06:38:54 AM
competition between altcoin will have a positive effect on the development of cryptocurrency, I see it from a numerical and market basis, the existence of Altcoin is currently causing the development of cryptocurrency in bulk, with various advantages that I think crypto will be an important part of the future of the world and will not die
You know, the development team is not interested in competition between altcoin. They do their best to bring a liquidity, a new technology in their project, but they don't think about any competition between these projects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
November 13, 2018, 06:34:47 AM
competition between altcoin will have a positive effect on the development of cryptocurrency, I see it from a numerical and market basis, the existence of Altcoin is currently causing the development of cryptocurrency in bulk, with various advantages that I think crypto will be an important part of the future of the world and will not die
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 06:08:36 AM
One of the main cause of high volatility is because we have many Crypto that are enticing to investors. Investors find it very to difficult to choose among 100s of them. This is one of the disadvantages of unregulated environment because people don't need to comply with any law.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 06:05:47 AM
Your competition for various altcoins is very fierce. with the emergence of a successful new token and immediately enter the list resolved crypto currency ranking in the market.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
November 13, 2018, 05:58:54 AM
Competition between altcoins is currently very tight, the number of altcoins that have now reached more than 2100 will certainly make altcoins with small marketcaps to die, to be able to maintain altcoins of course devs. must have large capital or look for new investors
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 05:46:34 AM
Altcoin competition will make the coin better and more active in every move. So the team will look for loopholes to be more creative and more weighty, besides being able to develop well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 05:42:04 AM
Probably the most interesting financial trend of 2017 is the spread of digital currency, especially in the Ethereum ecosystem. With the ICO boom, many different business models have been connected to the token or blockchain.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
November 13, 2018, 05:37:25 AM
Investors have begun to get tired of the profitable time of old coins, they seem to prefer the new altcoin, because they can quickly get profits and high returns!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 05:33:30 AM
Competition brings quality. All cryptocurrencies are under pressure, they need to be active in developing better and better blockchain technology.
Activity: 304
November 13, 2018, 05:27:30 AM
Well, this question is not so much about altcoins as such as about free and unrestricted competition between cryptocurrencies, by and large, bitcoin included. I think it is the first time in the modern history when it is possible to see how currencies can compete against each other without government intervention promoting one coin and trying to compromise another. If I'm not mistaken, right now we have over 1000 different cryptocurrencies. I don't know about you but to me it is an obvious overkill, a lot more than we will ever need, for real life. So how are things going to develop in the coming years? Will most of these currencies die out eventually and thus their total number is going to decline dramatically or will we always have an influx of a shitload of new coins?

What should we expect from cryptocurrencies on the scale of years or even decades? How many will be there and how many do we actually need?

Since most of altcoins are copies, I can see no real competiton. Only the platforms that offer something completely new and demanded have a chance of success.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 09, 2018, 10:44:27 AM
The more alternative currency in the market the more project will be done for the world.
The competition will state who will be better and stronger.
The people is the only one to decide, by giving the demand to the ICO or tokens.
Those who will not survive will be gone,
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 10:42:31 AM
We have too many coin and the competition is very stiff now, but at the long run,only few of those alt coin will survive because am expecting some restriction sooner or later probably from government. government
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 10:18:10 AM
So far, only self-regulation exists on the crypto space. Someone considers it a plus, someone considers it a minus. Time will judge these opinions. Each coin in the market carries its own role and competition is not greatly affected. Coins will become much more, I do not see anything terrible in this.
Activity: 625
November 08, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

the period you have mentioned will probably bring up to the table some drastic changes, yet not unexpected. for instance, i believe that at least a half of present coin amount will reduce
Activity: 910
October 21, 2018, 02:20:03 PM
It is difficult to say definitely what will happen with cryptocurrencies in general. It is conceivable that the great part of the Altcoins will disappear from the market, and so the strongest coins will remain only.
Pages:
Jump to: