Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete Auto-pilot in Dicebot, Join me and we'll win together - page 3. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Yeah, can't argue with you. Anyone can do photoshop with the result. It's all about trust or something.
Or maybe I'll send a video about the balance, that should give a bit more believable don't you think?
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This seems really shady to be honest. Checked the link out and found a screenshot which could have been photoshopped in order to attract gullible investors.

Why would anyone want to risk investing in a bot developed by a newbie making big claims which may or may not be legit? Investors are better off investing in their own bots running their own scripts instead in comparison.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi All,

I'm here to show you my complete auto-pilot dicebot results. Deposited 0.04 ETH at Jan 1st 2021 and my dicebot code is defying all the odds. My dicebot is running 24/7, so if anyone is interested they can join me and we will win together.

Here's is my current result.
https://ibb.co/4t009vG

How can I benefit if you join me? The answer is simple, I will only charge 5% fee when you want out and you will be the one to shoulder the transaction fee.

PS I will post daily my result to be transparent and provide a gsheet link to someone who wants to join me.

Happy earning everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: