Pages:
Author

Topic: [Complete List] Bitcointalk Twitter Campaigns (earn bitcoins per tweet) - page 2. (Read 1270 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
This thread can be really handy if you are searching for a Twitter Campaign. Maybe some extra information about the campaigns like you see in the thread with all signature campaigns. Would be nice if this thread get frequently updated.

Currently the CLOAKCOIN Twitter campaign isn't active anymore. They will do another round of there Twitter Campaign at a later time.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
It would be nice and useful if you add description of every with payment rates, accepted ranks, minimum of followers requirement and etc.
LTU_btc is right much better if OP will add description for requirements to enroll in such campaigns which is mention above and I will add if the campaign is still open or not or if they still accepting participants, which I guess cloakcoin is already closed. And I hope OP will maintain this thread to keep everyone updated for this kind of campaigns.

Second on this. This will be key for readers to know what is min amount of followers to have and what are conditions, is it twit per day or week. How will they pay in btc or in alt that is announced. That kind of stuff.

Something like this (add change as you see fit for this tread)

Campaign
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
It would be nice and useful if you add description of every with payment rates, accepted ranks, minimum of followers requirement and etc.
LTU_btc is right much better if OP will add description for requirements to enroll in such campaigns which is mention above and I will add if the campaign is still open or not or if they still accepting participants, which I guess cloakcoin is already closed. And I hope OP will maintain this thread to keep everyone updated for this kind of campaigns.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
this is indeed a good attempt. hope you'll maintain to keep it updated.. I don't remember exactly but I think there was already a thread about Facebook and twitter campaigns. (what about facebook campaigns?)

There aren't enough facebook campaigns right now to make a thread about, but soon i'll have a master list that will link to all earning possibilities on the forum, including facebook campaigns
Commendable efforts by you.Please make it comprhensive with information about campaign open or not,participants requred rank etc like the thread we have about signature campaigns.
Thanks anyway
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
We Also Sell GINGER, BITTER KOLA, GALLSTONE, etc.
Op tnx for this treead........
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
this is indeed a good attempt. hope you'll maintain to keep it updated.. I don't remember exactly but I think there was already a thread about Facebook and twitter campaigns. (what about facebook campaigns?)

There aren't enough facebook campaigns right now to make a thread about, but soon i'll have a master list that will link to all earning possibilities on the forum, including facebook campaigns
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
I was looking into some thing earlier and i found out that there wasnt an up to date thread about twitter campaigns, below, i have listed 2 categories of signature campaigns, those that pay in bitcoin, and those that pay in altcoin.

*For those that pay in altcoin, i suggest you collect your payment in an exchange and sell it off for bitcoin

BITCOIN

WhyFuture Twitter Campaign

Orocoin Twitter Campaign

CloakCoin Twitter Campaign

ALTCOINS

Lithium Twitter Campaign

Burst Twitter Campaign

Purevids Twitter Campaign

CryptoWorldx Twitter Campaign

ICOBID Twitter Campaign

Thats all for now, i'll keep my eyes peeled for any changes, im gonna self moderate the thread to delete any spam
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org