Pages:
Author

Topic: Complete Newbie to Trading - Need some guidance - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Don't trade according to your feelings always try to learn news before everyone else and learn technical analysis they are really useful for trading.
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
Go to YouTube and downlaod some videos
On trading it will help you alot
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
it is ok if you are completely newbie in this aspect(technical analysis) because it's far from those thing.
if you want to know and learn how to do the trade,
everything that you need to do is doing the research about something that you want to invest not about how to do the trade.
as a start,try to pick 1 project that suit you and do the research about it.
just focus about it and set your goal.
with time you should understand how to handle it and feel it.

good luck
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
Since you will be having a hard time in trading due tontime constraints, I suggest you taking time to read or watch youtube on how to invest in cryptocurrency properly, since you will be needing to take care of your investments you need security, make sure you and only you have access to your wallets. In regards to videos in youtube, I watched a lot, I didn't focused mainly on one channel, since they will have different opinions and will hype whatever coin that they have, make sure to check coinmarketcap.com for the coins that they are promoting and check if the chart is correct on what they are saying on the videos, for the site, this forum is a great help, read the topics you want in the trading discussion as well as on bitcoin, in order for you to be updated on the trends and be aware of the market, since it is volatile.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I'm not a pro trader, First Advice " don't invest you afford to lose mainly in cryptocurrency because of price volatility".
Day trading can make a small profit, Do better analyze before trading both TA and Fundamental
Long-Term Holding can make a lot of profit when you investing good interesting blockchain startup project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
Hi all, I am a complete newbie to the concept of Trading and Cryptocurrencies. I have a 15hr day job, so I can spend barely an hour or 2 for trading and it's related stuff. I have googled about trading and came up with a lot of stuff related to Forex trading. I read somewhere that Forex trading is completely different from Crypto Trading.

I know that I have start trading with less investment to learn more. So, if any experienced trader here could show me the right direction? Like a good learning website, books preferably videos or youtube channel, how to read charts etc

THANKS in advance
Pages:
Jump to: