Pages:
Author

Topic: Compound fund - Compound.fund - page 2. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Bananafund Investor and News Personality
November 27, 2015, 01:28:12 PM
http://compound.fund/results/2015-11-26.html
26th November 2015
Active Users: 619
Total Funds: $180,535.90285
Operating Profit: -$6,791.235
Commissions & Overhead: $0.00
Available To Pay: -$6,791.235

-3.76171%
INVEST NOW
Todays News
Yesterday was all over the place! Super fast pump in the price, followed by an even faster crash... And then it's all levelled out, and not ended up a whole lot lower than it started. I didn't get the timing right at all... As frankly, I had no idea where that was going. And it was going pretty much everywhere in a real hurry! So that was a bust.

I'm expecting a small erosion in price over the weekend. And then we'll see what happens next week. I kinda get the feeling it'll climb at some point before / right after Christmas. But I don't have a lot of data to back that theory up. Just wishful thinking most likely!

Anyway, let's see what happens; and I'll try to pile on as quickly as possible as events unfold!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 27, 2015, 10:54:45 AM
I mean something happened to you (to your money I guess..) since you carry so much resentment against Jo, but hey you were a great follower making lots of money with its programs.
However, I got it but Jo has tons of followers, tons of bucks, so much experience and knowledge which is what a long-lived program needs, especially if running a Ponzi scheme behind. If it had not yet clear, we usually "invest" (deposit sounds better) in scams consciously.
Hope you understand my explanation  Wink

happened to you (to your money I guess..)

you are completely wrong! i didnt lose even a penny!

lots of money with its programs.

its completely wrong too
i brought 3000 refferal to paidverts , so its me that helped to Richard O’Neill 's programs
if i attract 3k refferal to any program! ill earn same

im not that kind of guys to just care about my self , im talking about those poor guys (and my refs) that faced with balance swap and lost alot ! because of Richard O’Neill's Theft

read my commnet again :
he robbed users money and ran away! , he left the paidverts with "pv's bictoin wallet!"

i hope you get what im talking now  and Hope you understand my explanation  Wink
Activity: 672
November 26, 2015, 06:48:37 PM
Is it paying this site or it's just another scam ?
November 26, 2015, 03:12:05 PM
http://compound.fund/results/2015-11-25.html
25th November 2015
Active Users: 562
Total Funds: $159,843.14184
Operating Profit: +$18,481.16
Available To Pay: $18,481.16

+11.56206%
(+10.98396% after referral commissions)
INVEST NOW
Todays News
Now we're talking! The market has done the complete opposite of all the predictions earlier in the week with regards to Black Friday; which I think is actually the best way you should trade something like BitCoin. Do the opposite of what you think!

But luckily enough yesterday I bought big into LTC (17000 coins @ $3.20) on the back of that spike; and it's continued up to $3.60+ (and it's also outpacing BitCoin in terms of its growth ratio right now - so that's good!)... And even more importantly than that, is my NMC holdings! I've gone a bit overboard; and bought 2% of all NMC in existence between personal money + Compound funds... Sending the paper value through the roof (and the value I've bumped it to is now holding amazingly enough!).

So, this is good. On paper we're worth even more than todays result; but I'm taming down the result a bit; because it's going to be a bitch to realize / sell every penny of it... As NMC is a low volume coin. We need the price to rise; and then slowly sell off bits of it along the way, as people start piling on. As trying to offload nearly 300,000 coins is going to be a lot of work.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
November 26, 2015, 01:47:12 PM

his name is Richard O’Neill
Richard O’Neill (Jo) is biggest scamer ever (just search his past in google)

He has a very big following. Investors follow him and invest in his projects. Are you sure that he is the scammer?

are you mad?
dont u read the previous posts!!!!
this guy was paidverts CEO! so many users followed him!
then he robbed users money and ran away!

so the followers is not for his reliability!
and by the way Real investors would not follow him! im one the old players in hyip and ill not invest in his projects also ill inform my followers too

sample :

Hey rapidleech, what did happen to you? You were a great follower on PaidVerts and MyTrafficValue too, having greats returns (0 zeros).. I used to be MTV/PV investor and morever always under your upline through TBN.
Anyways, I'm not talking for the entire community but I personally like experienced admins who ran successful Ponzi schemes because this means that if we join in time we can get nice profits out of it  Smiley

By the way, we all know how greedy is Jo lol but that's another story  Roll Eyes

what u mean what happened to me ?
mate !
im talking about Richard O’Neill and Compound.fund
not! paidverts and new CEO!
just warn new users! about Compound.fund

Cheesy

I mean something happened to you (to your money I guess..) since you carry so much resentment against Jo, but hey you were a great follower making lots of money with its programs.
However, I got it but Jo has tons of followers, tons of bucks, so much experience and knowledge which is what a long-lived program needs, especially if running a Ponzi scheme behind. If it had not yet clear, we usually "invest" (deposit sounds better) in scams consciously.
Hope you understand my explanation  Wink
November 25, 2015, 09:08:54 PM

He has a very big following. Investors follow him and invest in his projects. Are you sure that he is the scammer?

are you mad?

and by the way Real investors would not follow him! im one the old players in hyip and ill not invest in his projects also ill inform my followers too

sample :

Hey rapidleech, what did happen to you? You were a great follower on PaidVerts and MyTrafficValue too, having greats returns (0 zeros).. I used to be MTV/PV investor and morever always under your upline through TBN.
Anyways, I'm not talking for the entire community but I personally like experienced admins who ran successful Ponzi schemes because this means that if we join in time we can get nice profits out of it  Smiley

By the way, we all know how greedy is Jo lol but that's another story  Roll Eyes

what u mean what happened to me ?
mate !
im talking about Richard O’Neill and Compound.fund
not! paidverts and new CEO!
just warn new users! about Compound.fund

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
November 25, 2015, 04:11:51 PM

are you mad?

sample :

Hey rapidleech, what did happen to you? You were a great follower on PaidVerts and MyTrafficValue too, having greats returns (4 zeros).. I used to be MTV/PV investor and morever always under your upline through TBN.
Anyways, I'm not talking for the entire community but I personally like experienced admins who ran successful Ponzi schemes because this means that if we join in time we can get nice profits out of it  Smiley

By the way, we all know how greedy is Jo lol but that's another story  Roll Eyes
November 25, 2015, 02:47:35 PM

are you mad?

sample :
November 25, 2015, 12:57:18 PM
http://compound.fund/results/2015-11-24.html
24th November 2015
Active Users: 544
Total Funds: $152,390.50548
Operating Profit: +$4,233.81
Available To Pay: $4,233.81

+2.77826%
(+2.63935% after referral commissions)
INVEST NOW
Todays News
BitCoin is still flat... But being in cash has proved advantageous today; as the alts are going nuts. And i've piled on as fast as I could, to grab a bit of the action.... LTC has jumped 5%+ and NMC has spiked 35%+ at its peak, though it's currently correcting back down.

I hear some rumours about LTC announcing some news soon.... Which I think is the reason behind the pump today. But either way; volatility at last! This is where things get interesting, and money can be made (or lost!)

Let's see how the next few days go!
I don't dare make any predictions... just trying to ride the waves Smiley)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 25, 2015, 04:32:38 AM

and i am one of them. i don't get why they keep on accusing Jo/Rich a scammer cuz so far i can see he is reliable.
November 25, 2015, 04:03:56 AM
BE CAREFUL!

JO was the previous CEO of MyTrafficValue, he was kicked by the creator of the website (Carlos) because he stole A LOT of money there to buy cars and houses for himself, when he was kicked he also stole ~1500 BTC.

MikeMazzone (OP) is one of his pals, he left MTV when JO was kicked.

The current CEO is Marc De Koning, and he is slowly recovering MTV.

I don't recommend investing here.

but according to Jo, he was the one being robbed by MTV. and Carlos said Jo robbed MTV. i don't know who am i going to believe between the two Cheesy i trust Jo though and Carlos as well, i just don't trust Marc

i know right, he's even my friend in Facebook Cheesy also i don't think he's a scammer, he shouldn't be active and have a good number of followers if he really scammed before.
Activity: 199
Give 'em the pickle
November 25, 2015, 02:23:14 AM

November 24, 2015, 07:35:34 PM
BE CAREFUL!

JO was the previous CEO of MyTrafficValue, he was kicked by the creator of the website (Carlos) because he stole A LOT of money there to buy cars and houses for himself, when he was kicked he also stole ~1500 BTC.

but according to Jo, he was the one being robbed by MTV. and Carlos said Jo robbed MTV. i don't know who am i going to believe between the two Cheesy i trust Jo though and Carlos as well, i just don't trust Marc

November 24, 2015, 11:10:08 AM
http://compound.fund/results/2015-11-23.html
23rd November 2015
Active Users: 520
Total Funds: $151,596.30734
Operating Profit: +$557.00
Available To Pay: $557.00

+0.36742%
(+0.34905% after referral commissions)
INVEST NOW
Todays News
BitCoin still totally flat @319 right now; just recovering the $1 nominal loss we incurred yesterday.

What we're waiting for is to see what Black Friday & the weekend does. If it doesn't crash the price by Monday evening (which i'm currently betting on) ; then odds are the next movement will be upwards later next week / the week after.... As it would appear that $315-$325 is the temporary bottom; a few dumps / pumps have tried to move it. But it's not going anywhere for the moment; but after the Black Friday uncertainty passes; and we hear no meaningful bad news from the EU trying to regulate things. Then the price will be free to pump for Christmas I reckon.

Let's see what the next few days does!
Hope for the price to decrease a bit, so we can get some money on the board.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 23, 2015, 05:57:58 PM
I am giving this a try... Despite the numerous amounts of warnings on the thread, oh my.

So far, deposit successful.

Any results? I did as well.
Activity: 199
Give 'em the pickle
November 23, 2015, 05:50:29 PM
I am giving this a try... Despite the numerous amounts of warnings on the thread, oh my.

So far, deposit successful.
Activity: 969
Merit: 346
♥ ♠ PlayBitcoinGames ♦ ♣
November 23, 2015, 04:46:26 PM
BE CAREFUL!

I have been with MTV daily while all this happened, and I can assure you that what I said is the truth.
November 23, 2015, 04:33:55 PM
BE CAREFUL!

Activity: 196
November 23, 2015, 03:22:39 PM
BE CAREFUL!

I think this is a scam like you said.
Activity: 969
Merit: 346
♥ ♠ PlayBitcoinGames ♦ ♣
November 23, 2015, 02:00:42 PM
BE CAREFUL!

Pages:
Jump to: