Pages:
Author

Topic: [Computer Hardware] Selling 6 GPUs (nvidia 750TIs 2GB Asus/Palit) + mobo 4 free - page 3. (Read 2642 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
This is the Auction section. Please post bets so everyone knows what's the buying price atm.

Thanks!

1.51 BTC
Activity: 462
This is the Auction section. Please post bets so everyone knows what's the buying price atm.

Thanks!
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
I just checked shipping costs to the US, and I'd need $25 more ($75 total), or we can leave the mobo out.
Well if you can leave the mobo out that sounds pretty reasonable for the rate.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
I would be interested in all of them, however, due to the high shipping cost, would be willing to offer a bit less than the auction start price.   If you do not get bids, please consider my offer of 1.25 BTC

Noted. Where are you located so I can check shipping?

I am in the USA.   PM me if you need a postal code or other info.    Thanks a lot. 
I just checked shipping costs to the US, and I'd need $25 more ($75 total), or we can leave the mobo out.
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
Does the $50 shipping include shipping to the US as well?
It has become apparent to me that OP has many accounts enrolled in the same ad campaign...

Yes, Turn0ff and mmmaybe are the same person. For signature reasons I've several accounts.

Sorry for the confusion.
Activity: 377
https://keybase.io/magicmann
It has become apparent to me that OP has many accounts enrolled in the same ad campaign...
I would be interested in all of them, however, due to the high shipping cost, would be willing to offer a bit less than the auction start price.   If you do not get bids, please consider my offer of 1.25 BTC

Noted. Where are you located so I can check shipping?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Activity: 306
For Sell
I rather not, but if there is interest from more than one to split them, it'd be okay. So let's wait and see a bit. The mobo would be excluded if there are several shipments.

That answer should have come from the OP.

I will re-upload the pics as they seem to disappeared.
I rather not, but if there is interest from more than one to split them, it'd be okay. So let's wait and see a bit. The mobo would be excluded if there are several shipments.
Activity: 448
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
Any chance you can split the GPUs? I am interested in 2.
Activity: 306
For Sell
I thought I had a deal for selling these but the guy doesn't respond since a few days. Now I'm try selling the 6 GPUs buy auction.

Description: 6 graphic cards. The model is nvidia 750TI, a graphic card that pulls very little watts. All but one have 2GB memory. Manufacturer of five of them is Asus, the sixth is a Palit. Below is a picture of 7 cards but one have missing fan-blades and is not for sale. Bought the spring of 2014 and used until August the same year and have not been running since (despite a test before writing this). Included in the deal is an Asrock H81 BTC motherboard seen on the second picture and third picture

Picture of the boxes:

Motherboard:
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H81%20Pro%20BTC/

Starting bid: 1.50 BTC

Buy it now: 3 BTC

End date and time: July 2nd, at midnight CET

Payment methods accepted: BTC

Additional information:
- Escrow necessary
- Ships from EU
- Buyer pays shipping (~$50)
- Can be shipped in their original boxes
- Paid in BTC
- If the BTC price is below $150 when the auction ends, the seller have the option to postpone the deadline of the auction

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: