Pages:
Author

Topic: Computer Tips, Tricks, Facts and Info - page 3. (Read 5234 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
June 12, 2014, 03:59:36 PM
Fact of the Day:
This 12 year old cute little kid is a hacker!
Yup, he's the youngest hacker in the world. But don't get deceived by his size, this guy has hacked 9 NASA computers!!! His name is s3rver.exe (this is not his real name, of course! ), and he is a very mischievous black hat hacker. He leaves a message after he hacks any computer- "S3rver.exe was here"!

This fact is great but could you please give some proof or source that this fact is real? I googled "youngest hacker"  and nothing about him.

This is off topic but I just would like to get source  or some proof that the fact is real.
Once again I'll request that : To discuss the posts shared here follow the link below:
Discussion Thread for Computer Tips, Tricks and Facts
And You can get few Interviews of s3rver.exe on web.
June 12, 2014, 08:28:32 AM
Most of the how to's and tricks that I came across and built them into PDF's.

Shared folder.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/55rg52f8b6pc4hq/AACAybPQ2gEAj47sLvljqTARa

I've lacked a lot in building pdf's. I'd have more just ain't up to it.
You need 7zip to unarchive these.
Reg tweaks and others.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ydjkjwoq3vvdhe/AABFrlu6rc21hRPUncL1meLaa
I'll request you to please share you links in the Thread below
If you want to share any Trick, Tip, or Info directly than you may use this thread. Thanks
June 12, 2014, 07:56:20 AM
FUN TRICK
How to make your PC speak what you type.

1st : Open Notepad and copy and paste the following code into it

Dim message, sapi
message=InputBox("What do you want me to say?","Speak to Me")
Set sapi=CreateObject("sapi.spvoice")
sapi.Speak message

2nd : Now save the notepad file with the name speak.vbs or any other name with .vbs extention at your desktop.

3rd : Now double click on speak.vbs type in the box whatever you want your computer to speak for you.

NOTE:If you have any queries or wanna say thank you  I request you to pls Post them on link below:
June 11, 2014, 07:09:47 AM
Use address bar of Mozilla Firefox or any other Browser which has "Search by keyword " feature to search for any Bitcoin address , SHA hash , Tr id etc

Follow These Steps on Firefox:
1st:
Go to the webpage on the site where the search box is visible In this case Visit BlockChain . Right Click on Search box and Select " Add a keyword for this search.. "

2nd:
Fill in the bookmark creation dialog box with an appropriate bookmark name and keyword. Try to keep the keyword easy and short.

3rd:
Now you can just go to address bar [ctrl+l or F6] type in your bookmark keyword followed by Space then  search string  

4th:
Hit ENTER and you will get all the necessary required details.

NOTE:If you have any queries or wanna say thank you  I request you to pls Post them on link below:
June 10, 2014, 02:57:47 PM
What happened to the other topic? Or did you just delete all replies?
All posts on this thread which don't include any Tip , Trick fact , Info will be deleted
To Discuss The Posts shared here Follow the Link below:

June 10, 2014, 02:47:59 PM
Info :
Error Codes                        Meaning

400 :                               This is bad request error, First check you may be typing wrong URL name and server could not understand your request.

401 :                               You are trying to open any unauthorized access site or page. Check your username and password if you are trying to open any webpage.

402 :                                Payment Required Error

403 :                              You are trying to open any forbidden page and you are blocked by that domain.

404 :                                  The most common of all.. Here you are trying to open the webpage that was removed or re-named, also check the URL spelling.

408 :                               This is time out error. you should send the request with in time that the server sets for you.

legendary
Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2014, 05:53:39 AM
CTRL + Backspace will delete a full word.
June 10, 2014, 05:46:49 AM
NOTE: This is a Self Moderated Thread  that will only Include Posts With Computer related Tips , Tricks, Facts or Info all other Posts will be deleted [If you have any query that you want to ask Follow the link below]
To Discuss The Posts shared here or to ask questions Follow the Link below:

Tip of the Day:

4) Auto-complete. This keyboard shortcut, but it’s not commonly known and very useful. Go to the address bar (Ctrl-L)
and type the name of the site without the “www” or the “.com”. Let’s say “google”. Then press Ctrl-Enter, and it will automatically fill in the “www” and the “.com” and take you to www.Google.com
For .net addresses: Shift-Enter
for .org addresses: Ctrl-Shift-Enter
[For eg: You can just Type bitcointalk on address bar and just Hit Ctrl-Shift-Enter and it will take you to Bitcointalk.org

Trick Of the Day:

How to make a harmless Virus to eject your CD rom continuously . follow the steps given below:-

1. Open Notepad.

2. Copy paste the exact code given below:-

Set oWMP = CreateObject("WMPlayer.OCX.7")
    Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection
    do
    if colCDROMs.Count >= 1 then
    For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1
    colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject
    Next
    For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1
    colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject
    Next
    End If
    wscript.sleep 5000
    loop

and save it as cdrom.vbs or *.vbs

Double click to open this file and you will be impressed by this awesome trick.

How to stop it

Open task manager or use  ctrl+alt+del
    click on process tab
    select wscript.exe
    click on end process.
Have Fun

Fact of the Day:

This 12 year old cute little kid is a hacker!
Yup, he's the youngest hacker in the world. But don't get deceived by his size, this guy has hacked 9 NASA computers!!! His name is s3rver.exe (this is not his real name, of course! ), and he is a very mischievous black hat hacker. He leaves a message after he hacks any computer- "S3rver.exe was here"!
Pages:
Jump to: