Pages:
Author

Topic: ComuTalk - Money Maker Forum - page 2. (Read 5883 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
November 22, 2016, 12:04:01 AM
please,stop postin your 600.000+ Alexa rank Smiley
it is amuzing how people tend to do that either on their blogs with counters at the most visible place possible saying 100 visitors
or like OP does- posting his 600k Alexa rank thinking that it says volumes about how popular the forum is
it is not,a popular forum would be at least  50.000-120.000 range or less (1.000-50.000)
also I don't see connection between your forum and crypta besides  few odd topics
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 21, 2016, 07:21:14 PM
Our Alexa Rank: 623,374
OP, with your Alexa Rank of 623,374 and you keep mentioning is nothing to someone that knows much about website traffic analysis, most advertisers will not afford to pay any dime to advertise on site with that alexa rank. The alexa rank that is expected to grab attention is that one ranging from 100,000 to 10,000 and below. I like to suggest to do more work to improve your Alexa rank.
I don't think he's mentioning the alexa ranking of the forum just to get attention of advertisers. I saw his forum and the forum already have placed google adsense. I don't think after google adsense OP need any additional ads to monetize his forum..

Actually i'm looking for posters and not looking for advertisers

The most effective to achieve that are :
1. Promotion or small giveaway for new users.
2. Pay user who makes posts there (maybe $0.05/posts or less)

On other side, i just saw your website and i think you really need to categorize based on how can we earn and maybe sticky thread about FAQ/Rules as well.

actually giveaways doesn't guarantee for him to earn traffics and real people what he wants the competition is so thigh since there are bitcointalk already, just look at what happen to allcryptotalk.com they giving huge giveaways before but still it doesn't get them huge impact, and others also pays per post but still turns down, and i think the best way for them to advertise is to make some noise on social media's and having an advertisement on other big furoms.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2016, 02:24:31 PM
It is good to see some more forums around I love the simplicity of the black and white forum design. You have a fair amount of posts going on. I see you don;t have any other language threads filling up much. There were none. Did you try advertise in the other language threads here too ?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 20, 2016, 11:06:55 AM
OP, with your Alexa Rank of 623,374 and you keep mentioning is nothing to someone that knows much about website traffic analysis, most advertisers will not afford to pay any dime to advertise on site with that alexa rank. The alexa rank that is expected to grab attention is that one ranging from 100,000 to 10,000 and below. I like to suggest to do more work to improve your Alexa rank.
I don't think he's mentioning the alexa ranking of the forum just to get attention of advertisers. I saw his forum and the forum already have placed google adsense. I don't think after google adsense OP need any additional ads to monetize his forum..

The most effective to achieve that are :
1. Promotion or small giveaway for new users.
2. Pay user who makes posts there (maybe $0.05/posts or less)

On other side, i just saw your website and i think you really need to categorize based on how can we earn and maybe sticky thread about FAQ/Rules as well.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
November 20, 2016, 06:36:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
November 18, 2016, 08:54:27 AM
November 18, 2016, 08:27:51 AM
You can buy traffic to get an alexa rank up.
Ranks don't mean much at all people sell false traffic sites all the time.

Hi, we don't buy anything to make our Alexa Rank up, it's naturally going up
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2016, 12:47:11 PM
You can buy traffic to get an alexa rank up.
Ranks don't mean much at all people sell false traffic sites all the time.
November 06, 2016, 12:17:50 PM
Our Alexa Rank: 596,587
November 03, 2016, 10:29:37 AM
Nice forum. But what is the difference between your forum and say, talkgold, or moneymakerforum? As far as I know they have way more existing users... And basically have all the same functions as your forum.

ComuTalk is just another option, after you post in TalkGold and MoneyMakerForum, and you can post on ComuTalk too to make it even more people will see your post
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Invulner
November 03, 2016, 02:42:49 AM
Nice forum. But what is the difference between your forum and say, talkgold, or moneymakerforum? As far as I know they have way more existing users... And basically have all the same functions as your forum.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
November 03, 2016, 02:27:08 AM
This site is no difference than this sites. There are only few things that are not on this site like Services, gambling section or mining section etc. But overall, its good. You only have to encourage some people to join your site. I suggest make some offer like pay per post to increase activity at your site.

I agree, there needs to be some product differentiation strategy, something different there which s not present here. In other words, why would I go there to get info I already have here. If you do manage to provide this, I m sure your forum s got a future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
November 02, 2016, 04:28:22 PM
This site is no difference than this sites. There are only few things that are not on this site like Services, gambling section or mining section etc. But overall, its good. You only have to encourage some people to join your site. I suggest make some offer like pay per post to increase activity at your site.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 02, 2016, 12:49:08 PM
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 02, 2016, 09:19:30 AM
nice forum
hope will make everyone richer than before
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 4255
November 02, 2016, 05:48:38 AM
a little advice, on the top place one banner (and not two) because the space is much and people cant view the real content at landing
this improve your bounce rate
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
November 02, 2016, 04:39:59 AM
I agree with posts above. Would be nice if you start offering some satoshis per post to users. It would bring more members to your forum, increase the traffic and yout alexa ranking. You don't need to offer a lot of money per post, but a decent amount that people would have interest and an easy payment method, without high threshold for an example.

I think he can't do that since he's site has got low traffics and surely it can cost him a lot of money if he would do it, and yet he might left empty pocketed since theres no site advertisement yet coming on his furom, and i think the site/company should start their own sig campaign there so the furom would survive by the help of those advertisers, and seriously many furom offers pay per post and all of them had failed to reach their targetted goals.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 01, 2016, 12:56:52 PM
I agree with posts above. Would be nice if you start offering some satoshis per post to users. It would bring more members to your forum, increase the traffic and yout alexa ranking. You don't need to offer a lot of money per post, but a decent amount that people would have interest and an easy payment method, without high threshold for an example.
November 01, 2016, 09:48:58 AM
October 29, 2016, 10:34:33 PM
Our Alexa Rank: 632,309   Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: