Pages:
Author

Topic: Confidence Returning to Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 3778 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 111
July 21, 2017, 01:31:58 PM
People selling BITCOIN - falling,
people buying BITCOIN - rising,
people who sell high, buy low (1) - become richer,
people (1) make price stabile,
some investors love stabile - BITCOIN rising.
Less than 0.01% people keep money in BITCOIN - it BITCOIN grow up to 100000% on it, but slow.
https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 21, 2017, 01:24:47 PM
Yeah, Bitcoin may be had some problems falling or crashing, but I won't give up on it.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 21, 2017, 12:54:15 PM
It seems the price of bitcoin is rising again though many got panic and sell their bitcoin in the last few days, but starting yesterday the price of bitcoin goes up again which I think a good sign that returning to bitcoin investment will benefit us and will give higher returns.
Many people have sold out their bitcoin due to decrease in the price of bitcoin, because they were of the view that bitcoin would come at their least point, but it is not to happen. In august it is expected that bitcoin price will rise again and it will touch 1 btc will be $3000, therefore, the confidence is building in people to buy bitcoin once again and touch-in with business in bitcoin. Many people are returning for business in bitcoin and I think they will succeed to have a profitable business.
Activity: 212
July 20, 2017, 02:15:58 PM
Many people who use bitcoin have not lost their confidence. What because there is a decrease in price they are attracted to the high price again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
July 20, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

I have looked over several threads here at bitcointalk, and it looks like SegWit is slowly being implemented (or planned for, or whatever) AND the price just ticked to (about) $2300, some $450 (or more) off its recent lows.

This suggests to me that confidence is returning to Bitcoin.  

But, this might be just a bear trap, especially if anything goes wrong around August 1.
Its good to hear that bitcoin's price has increased after so many days.But then there are chances for it to be a bear trap and maybe the price is just increasing to get trust from people that nothing would happen on August 1 as the price is increasing now ,but then the real intention would be that something bad might be coming down.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 01:16:24 PM
I think Segwit is going to implement thats why Btc is getting momentum upward afterall Btc is the king of Crypto Currency. Lets see what happen tomorrow I am expecting 1 dip tomorrow in Btc then Btc to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
July 20, 2017, 01:00:54 PM

I have looked over several threads here at bitcointalk, and it looks like SegWit is slowly being implemented (or planned for, or whatever) AND the price just ticked to (about) $2300, some $450 (or more) off its recent lows.

But, this might be just a bear trap, especially if anything goes wrong around August 1.
If anything goes wrong with the fork then you can be sure that there will be some losses to hit the market really quickly, but if everything goes well and SegWit does get implemented without issue then there will likely not be any issues that investors with voice and we will be able to carry on the blockchain peacefully, finally getting rid of long queue times and fees eating away at transactions. Getting back to what Bitcoin is supposed to be: cheap and effective. Entirely doable.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
July 20, 2017, 12:50:28 PM
Today is very happy because the price back to high position that is $ 2600, tomorrow or the day after the price will reach $ 2800, so it's time to buy bitcoin, I'm sure hard fork issue will not happen.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
July 20, 2017, 11:01:55 AM
A lot of people realize that the whole "scaling" issue and possible Hard fork was just a hype show. The whole thing was totally blown out of

proportion by enemies and friends of Bitcoin to feed their hidden agendas. The people who have been around for years, just used this dip to

make more money. { Selling high, buying low and once again selling high and taking some profits. }   Wink
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
July 20, 2017, 10:51:59 AM
With the price that Bitcoin has as of now (which is 2600$) I can say there are 2 scenarios of it. One is what you are saying which Bitcoin users are confident on Bitcoin will rise even if August 1 is yet to be determined on what effect it will bring to Bitcoin. Another scenario is Whales are making a last pump before August 1 happen. By last pump I mean they are pushing the price upwards and sell their load above making another big fall before August 1 happen. I just hope that what happens is the first one as I am big on my Bitcoin holdings.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
July 20, 2017, 10:49:48 AM
I beleive that experienced and skilled users haven't even lost the confidence. And for them panic selling was out of the question. We will see how the situation will develope but maybe there is also chance to avoid spliting which would be the best for all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
July 20, 2017, 10:43:21 AM

Not sure why people sold.  It's all about the hodl.  Bitcoin has a strong future!
People are selling their bitcoins to make sure that they're money is safe from the the upcoming event which is the segwit. because there's a news about it that you should sell your bitcoin to be safe so many are panic selling because of that but I think now the bitcoin price is stable and keep pumping.
Activity: 228
July 20, 2017, 10:23:31 AM

Not sure why people sold.  It's all about the hodl.  Bitcoin has a strong future!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2017, 09:59:46 AM
Thats right I think many people until now confident with bitcoin and thats good to us because even they have doubt about bitcoin they still believe in bitcoin. As of now the price will recover again even last few days ago the price decrease and I believe even the price of bitcoin down on the day of august 1 it will recover again after few days or after few weeks.  Those people believe in bitcoin its better if you hold your bitcoin.
i think people were too much confident about bitcoin and therefore they were not going to sell their bitcoin. i am sure that with the passage of time the confident of the people will increase more and more and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will cross 3000$ level
Activity: 138
July 19, 2017, 04:30:58 PM
It's only wed ... and we're already seeing a sea of red.  We just might see a new low by the time the weekend rolls in Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 19, 2017, 04:14:53 PM
Thats right I think many people until now confident with bitcoin and thats good to us because even they have doubt about bitcoin they still believe in bitcoin. As of now the price will recover again even last few days ago the price decrease and I believe even the price of bitcoin down on the day of august 1 it will recover again after few days or after few weeks.  Those people believe in bitcoin its better if you hold your bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
July 19, 2017, 04:01:03 PM
We need to lock in segwit, once we lock in segwit then it's a done deal. But do't be too happy about it, because FakeSatoshi and Roger Ver + Bitmain camp will be back for Christmas trying to hardfork into their garbage. I predict it will be another defeat because only idiots will support ChinaCoin.

Well, I will be happy enough if we get a few months of respite from bogus characters trying to hijack BTC and ruin what has become a reasonable asset (yes, volatile and speculative).

Maybe ChinaCoin will not happen if the community finds the likely SegWit(2x) implementation to work out well.  If they DO try to bust Bitcoin, then they will lose along with most of us...
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
July 18, 2017, 10:33:37 PM
It seems the price of bitcoin is rising again though many got panic and sell their bitcoin in the last few days, but starting yesterday the price of bitcoin goes up again which I think a good sign that returning to bitcoin investment will benefit us and will give higher returns.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 18, 2017, 09:40:36 PM
The price has recovered nicely over the last few days, much to the delight of those who were so worried that the slide would continue. But that's just short term and the price for the long term still looks pretty attractive with more room for growth, despite the uncertainty of what lies ahead in the coming weeks or months.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
July 18, 2017, 09:39:18 PM
We need to lock in segwit, once we lock in segwit then it's a done deal. But do't be too happy about it, because FakeSatoshi and Roger Ver + Bitmain camp will be back for Christmas trying to hardfork into their garbage. I predict it will be another defeat because only idiots will support ChinaCoin.
Pages:
Jump to: