Pages:
Author

Topic: ✓ Confido.io Signature Campaign- Safe peer-to-peer escrow transactions [ENDED] - page 2. (Read 7387 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Btctalk name: Przemax
Current post count : 1118
BTC Address: 17h8ZEmFae6TCVV2RSMSNKRyTYjMYJauHx

I hope I will be accepted in this campaign.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Hot damn! Your on a new level of mad. Is this because I declined you and you can't seem to get into any btc signature campaigns with your shitty one-liners?

No?

I've worn that avatar since a week before I was in the Narbonne campaign, had it when I was still in chipmixer. When I applied, there wasn't any avatars for the Narbonne campaign.

It is funny how you try to give yourself excuses when you break the rules.

Before you try to accuse me of joining an "Avatar Bounty" please take a look around. That was my personal avatar.

Now you really make me laugh. Why is everyone wearing avatar except you? Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Hello aTriz I am now leaving this campaign but I am hoping that I can get the bounty at the end of the ICO even if it be given in token or in BTC. I am enrolled in another campaign but I am hoping I can work with you again and hoping the next time bounty you'll be managing would be paid every week because payment by that time is really appealing to the bounty campaign enthusiasts here in the forum. Thank you, hope you understand.
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
-snip-
Before you try to accuse me of joining an "Avatar Bounty" please take a look around. That was my personal avatar.

Yes, that was aTriz's persons avatar before he even joined his current signature campaign. Just don't be mad about him not accepting you, he has reasons not to and after all, he is the manager of this signature campaign. He gets to decide who joins and who doesn't.  Try your luck somewhere else.

Keep up the good work aTriz. I wonder how much time you have on your hands to manage so many campaigns all at once.  Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
-snip-
Hot damn! Your on a new level of mad. Is this because I declined you and you can't seem to get into any btc signature campaigns with your shitty one-liners?

I've worn that avatar since a week before I was in the Narbonne campaign, had it when I was still in chipmixer. When I applied, there wasn't any avatars for the Narbonne campaign.

Presale is live!
I speak fluent English (which is rare on Bitcointalk) and just curious what I must do to get accepted?
... Pretty sure a lot of people can speak fluent English on Bitcointalk.

By the way my posts have been quite short, but will increase the length if that is why you denied me. Smiley
Don't just say that, do it. Re-apply in a week or 2 when your posts have better quality. Short posts are no problem, but they have to be good and successfully add to the conversation.

Let's have a look at one of your recent posts:

Paper money will be here for a long, long time. At least a century. Why? Because most people are used to it by now, and so are the kids. And they will teach their kids to use it.

Pretty sure that has been said heaps of times over the 200 pages of replies it has. Most of your posts are in spam mega threads and if I were to accept you, pretty much all your posts would be declined anyway.

Why are you participating in an avatar bounty when it is against your signature campaign rules?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
Hey aTriz, I just went to the spreadsheet of week 1 and I notice all of the post of the Sr. Members part of the campaign are not counted compared to other rank members of the campaign. But from what I see is that you updated my latest post count (973 now turning 974 after this post) which before was just 944 when I was just accepted. Can you please clarify to us, Thank You.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Bitcointalk name : Cereberus
Bitcointalk profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cereberus-536619
Bitcoin address: 13zB4hk8tK9zj3HQj5pU4DbidLhEjsAFRm

Let me know if accepted and I have an adaptive style of writing, if you need me to write to a certain specific area of the forum I can in the following areas, Gambling, Bitcoin Discussion, Mining, Mining Altcoin and a few others
I speak fluent English (which is rare on Bitcointalk) and just curious what I must do to get accepted?
... Pretty sure a lot of people can speak fluent English on Bitcointalk.

By the way my posts have been quite short, but will increase the length if that is why you denied me. Smiley
Don't just say that, do it. Re-apply in a week or 2 when your posts have better quality. Short posts are no problem, but they have to be good and successfully add to the conversation.

Let's have a look at one of your recent posts:

Paper money will be here for a long, long time. At least a century. Why? Because most people are used to it by now, and so are the kids. And they will teach their kids to use it.

Pretty sure that has been said heaps of times over the 200 pages of replies it has. Most of your posts are in spam mega threads and if I were to accept you, pretty much all your posts would be declined anyway.

whether full member full slot, I have applied but not received because of post quality or what. please be explained
You haven't even applied. Actually, don't bother. If you can't even correctly formulate a single sentence correctly, I doubt you will be accepted anyways.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
whether full member full slot, I have applied but not received because of post quality or what. please be explained
Presale is live!
I would like to join in this campaign but it looks like they are not accepting members like me, well still goodluck to all who participate in this Smiley

It is confusing as the recent applicants all have good posts, and only 1 is accepted.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
I would like to join in this campaign but it looks like they are not accepting members like me, well still goodluck to all who participate in this Smiley
Presale is live!
I got downgraded to Sr Member Huh

I don't know what happened

I'll keep you as hero rates since you are close to getting to hero anyways. Please start posting now.

Bitcoin Talk Name: skyline247
Bitcoin Talk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/skyline247-410526
BTC Address: 1FZVJsSkCGbnr2n7kkCsaGVhuTpidZZ4YR

Just updated avatar, please give a moment as sometimes it takes a while to appear.

Accepted

Posts have also been counted, Week 2 has commenced.

Hi,

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Bitcoin Talk Name: An0nyMoose
Bitcoin Talk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/an0nymoose-984427
BTC Address: 1Miw3rHRYr5SMKR9yNKavYWsVt3zucyuxJ
Activity: 530
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin Talk Name: UsernameBitcoin
Bitcoin Talk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/usernamebitcoin-227004
BTC Address: 1PBK8vy6E5BftjxJh8CzqqPFfV3eagbDuh
I got downgraded to Sr Member Huh

I don't know what happened

I'll keep you as hero rates since you are close to getting to hero anyways. Please start posting now.

Just updated avatar, please give a moment as sometimes it takes a while to appear.

Accepted

Posts have also been counted, Week 2 has commenced.
Activity: 518
Presale is live!
Bitcoin Talk Name: krigger
Bitcoin Talk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/krigger-363809
BTC Address: 14BoEWx1qWemcxq4ZFKAbzBBTdqJrQTue8

I did not post in a while,
but will again if you accept. Smiley
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Talk Name: JaredStein
Bitcoin Talk Profile: JaredStein
BTC Address: 1PjzTCofnMF9N1MAin5ckHrdfGQ2K8pPtj
Activity: 588
Bitcoin Talk Name: craZyLovE0916
Bitcoin Talk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crazylove0916-918137
BTC Address: 1GzCJnu2MTw4RyHXESHxcGdTsMrPDVPp9n

Thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: