Pages:
Author

Topic: ConfirmTX.com's Free bitcoin transaction acceleration & New Block Notifications - page 3. (Read 6953 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi, i used your services and it doesn't help. My bitcoin remain unconfirmed after 24 hours.

https://blockchain.info/tx/1cb5a7f5b7860ab1ebbdbb5db9567a95deae3c284aaad16a7525712685444a4a

My Dogecoin address: D8DC8DSpYXpJwj6yp4LHupGBd8SN9SAGhh

Proof of payment:
The transaction ID of this payment is: CPBK0PWKSNKICYUWH5B8UONPTX

https://gocps.net/c4km2amf4e5w6jaeutyvvb2ml/
https://gocps.net/dchzjamvodkq6xr236lebqtpo/
Activity: 37
to TX: Can you accelerate this tx? 22fb9e3102450048038c1276ff46541a34e0200446763cf995580b26cb8b2077
It is 1kB+

Service paid.
https://gocps.net/28mw03nxe2vgkvoyszh0i8hl/

Now it is 12 hours from payment.  Transaction still unconfirmed Sad

Now is 18 hours from order. My order didnt confirmed.
I made double spend transaction. It was hard for me, but works.

Be aware of him. HE is a f*ckin shithouse.
Activity: 4
How much for a Size (rawtx) 782 Bytes transaction?
Every paid acceleration has a fixed price of $4 regardless of the transaction size.

Update: We have updated our site, Now you can submit your "upto 400 byte" size transactions for free.

Ahh gotcha thanks. I think I read too fast thinking it's 4$ upto 400 bytes. But it was for free.

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Every paid acceleration has a fixed price of $4 regardless of the transaction size.
Activity: 4
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We are ready to speed up your confirmations!
All accelerations over 400bytes are 25% off as our black friday sale making it only $3 to use confirmtx for any tx over 400 bytes!

This sale has now ended.
All accelerations over 400bytes are 25% off as our black friday sale making it only $3 to use confirmtx for any tx over 400 bytes!
PM me to resolve this, the gmail account was compromised by a rogue employee.

Its ok I fixed everything myself as I said I was able to abandon the transaction. I just wanted to leave my experience here so others can judge for themselves.

Okay.
Activity: 9

Its ok I fixed everything myself as I said I was able to abandon the transaction. I just wanted to leave my experience here so others can judge for themselves.

This is the most silly excuse I ever heard. Dude, I really love your scammy artist skills.  Grin

I would never scam, let alone for $8. Why ruin my service over $8 when it makes $100+/day on autopilot.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

This is the most silly excuse I ever heard. Dude, I really love your scammy artist skills.  Grin
Update: We have updated our site, Now you can submit your "upto 500 byte" size transactions for free.

ConfirmTX

Dear forum users!

We are pleased to announce our transaction acceleration services.
https://confirmTX.com

ConfirmTX is a bitcoin transaction accelerator that allows you to get faster confirmations on your unconfirmed transactions . While other Acceleration services charge you dynamic prices according to your transaction size we have a fixed fee of 4$.

Our advantage:
- Multiple Payment Options (50+ different alternate cryptocurrencies)
- Lowest Fees
- Quick support and update
- 100% Refund if transaction is not confirmed within 12 hours
- We can process large size transactions (1000 Byte+)

Have any questions?
Write to us: [email protected]
Twitter: @confirmtx
Telegram: @confirmtx

Thank you.

So I have 2 transactions pending for confirmation (low fees) and I tried the free services and doesn't seem to work. I stumbled upon confirmtx and after reading some positive feedbacks I approached confirmtx and asked if I could use the paid service even though my transactions are both below 500 Bytes. He/She responded very quickly back and forth up until I paid and got a final response saying it will be confirmed within an hour or two.

Two and half hour past and still no confirmation, I emailed without getting any response. Probably gone to sleep? Perhaps but anyway its been 12hrs and neither of my transactions are confirmed. My question is are you going to honor your ad and refund me the $8 in bitcoin?

They just emailed me back right now with "confirmtx scammed you" lol I found it rather amusing.

I was desperate and thought a paid service would get confirmation quicker, it may be the case but definitely not from confirmtx. Just a heads up for anyone who's in the same shoes as I was.

what?! are you saying they emailed you back and explicitly said "confirmtx scammed you"?
if that's true, not someone else pretending as ConfirmTX, you should make a screenshot and post it here
and also open a new scam accusation thread on sub forum Scam Accusations
follow the stickied guidelines for scam report format and add all related infos and screenshots

The gmail is compromised by an old employee, if anyone has had any issues please PM me and I will correct the error.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
There were a lot of warning that this service is a scam! Now it is a confirmed scam !
Here is the email convo.

https://ibb.co/npqO56

They said it was a joke after but its not nice. Anyway luckily since it took so long to confirm I was able to abandon the transaction including the $8 I sent them.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
They just emailed me back right now with "confirmtx scammed you" lol I found it rather amusing.

I was desperate and thought a paid service would get confirmation quicker, it may be the case but definitely not from confirmtx. Just a heads up for anyone who's in the same shoes as I was.

what?! are you saying they emailed you back and explicitly said "confirmtx scammed you"?
if that's true, not someone else pretending as ConfirmTX, you should make a screenshot and post it here
and also open a new scam accusation thread on sub forum Scam Accusations
follow the stickied guidelines for scam report format and add all related infos and screenshots

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Update: We have updated our site, Now you can submit your "upto 500 byte" size transactions for free.

ConfirmTX

Dear forum users!

We are pleased to announce our transaction acceleration services.
https://confirmTX.com

ConfirmTX is a bitcoin transaction accelerator that allows you to get faster confirmations on your unconfirmed transactions . While other Acceleration services charge you dynamic prices according to your transaction size we have a fixed fee of 4$.

Our advantage:
- Multiple Payment Options (50+ different alternate cryptocurrencies)
- Lowest Fees
- Quick support and update
- 100% Refund if transaction is not confirmed within 12 hours
- We can process large size transactions (1000 Byte+)

Have any questions?
Write to us: [email protected]
Twitter: @confirmtx
Telegram: @confirmtx

Thank you.

So I have 2 transactions pending for confirmation (low fees) and I tried the free services and doesn't seem to work. I stumbled upon confirmtx and after reading some positive feedbacks I approached confirmtx and asked if I could use the paid service even though my transactions are both below 500 Bytes. He/She responded very quickly back and forth up until I paid and got a final response saying it will be confirmed within an hour or two.

Two and half hour past and still no confirmation, I emailed without getting any response. Probably gone to sleep? Perhaps but anyway its been 12hrs and neither of my transactions are confirmed. My question is are you going to honor your ad and refund me the $8 in bitcoin?

They definitely should refund you if the transactions are still not confirmed, they have stated this in their OP and on their site plain and simple. You should PM them about this situation as well and they should get back to you soon.

He also promised you to confirm your transaction within 1 or 2 hours, which has not happened.

Why did you pay even though you could have done it for free? You're getting the same product.
Pages:
Jump to: