Pages:
Author

Topic: confused a bit in cloud mining - page 2. (Read 1490 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
December 29, 2016, 07:38:56 PM
Lets put this simply. Don't cloud mine. From what ive read contracts rarely stay profitable for long given the current difficulty hikes.

This should be obvious, though. If I could earn $100 off an item, why would I tell you "hmm, I'll manage it, host it, etc. and I'll just make you pay me $90. I mean, you'll get $100 for it while I do ALL the work, but I'll still do that." It makes no sense.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 29, 2016, 06:41:57 PM
i just heard the scams done to some peps
i am thinking to invest a bit in ckminer.com
is it ponzi system site?
should i invest in it?  Undecided
and please drop some legit cloud mining sites below

It was newly lised in one of the bad sites at badbitcoin.org @ 12/29/2016. There is no way a certain ponzi site will be listed there without any kinds of reason. We have no proof at the moment but it's wiser to be cautious. It's an obvious ponzi in my own view.

There are still legit cloudmining sites but Im saying it will not worth your time and wait. Better find other ways to earn bitcoin which will worth your time and effort.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
December 29, 2016, 06:37:30 PM
Unless you are planning to build something like the bitcoin mine pictured below you are very late in the mining game.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
December 29, 2016, 06:27:41 PM
and when they get enough money they will run away with it Smiley

Indeed, or when the redraws become to great to payout the site will disappear.
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
December 29, 2016, 06:21:37 PM
is it ponzi system site?
should i invest in it?  Undecided

Let me explain you what sites like ckminer do. They will say you need to invest whatever and you will hit ROI after X months. They will start paying you from your own funds you invested in them. Most likely income ist that few other guys are going to invest as well because you told them that they are paying you and when they get enough money they will run away with it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 29, 2016, 06:09:48 PM
is it ponzi system site?

Don't rely on passive incomes and worked hard to earn bitcoin. A truly legit cloudmining site has a longer ROI which is expected because of the increasing mining difficulty and rewards. How much can you afford to invest? Even a BTC1 investment in a legit cloudming site will not take you for a long term profit.

Don't believe in those cloudming sites that offers shorter time of ROI. Stay away from the site you mentioned as a friendly reminder.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2016, 06:01:30 PM
As xypos said, cloud mining now is simply not worth it now even with legit ones it will take you at least a year to get a roi.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 29, 2016, 05:43:55 PM
Any site that offers you a "mining calculator" is a ponzi scheme or an outright scam that will not pay from day 1.

Why? Because any site that offers you a stable and risk free way of investing, it just won't happen. Mining difficulty goes up a ton each month, how are they going to guarantee the payouts if they are really mining?

Legit cloud mining sites are just outright unprofitable because of the fees they charge.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 621
December 29, 2016, 05:21:48 PM
Lets put this simply. Don't cloud mine. From what ive read contracts rarely stay profitable for long given the current difficulty hikes.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 29, 2016, 05:19:30 PM
is it ponzi system site?
Pages:
Jump to: