Pages:
Author

Topic: Confused About what to do with a Pump and Dump token HODL/SELL - page 3. (Read 293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
i know the price will go down. the more I wait the more the price raises.
What do you mean?
What he meant is that while he knows that price will eventually dump, it keeps going up while he is waiting, so he is not sure whether to wait a little bit more, or sell the rest.

@OP with the evidence provided by @Jawhead999, I think its pretty much clear what you should do, and that means sell remaining tokens. Don't be greedy and simply take the profit. What you could eventually do is to keep small portion as a moon bag, if you really want to see how much up can it go, but looking at the chart, dump is bound to happen any day now.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
It's not best idea to ask financial question to stranger. But looking at accusation mentioned by @Jawhead999, i would recommend you to sell the token now. If they deny bounty payment and silence attempt to discuss about bounty, who knows what else they will do to trick people.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179
I'll advice you to sell all that scam token now if you still have it, otherwise you could lost in the future.

They've launched bounty campaign before [BOUNTY][BEP20][$GOMA] Goma Shiba Inu | Bounty Campaign ~ $35,000 up for grabs! but it's ended as scam as the team doesn't want to pay the bounty participants [Scam] Gomatoken.com ~ Rug Pull to be.

I can assure you that it is true about the payments, another 50 were made right now, anoother 50 will be made in a couple of hours, and continuously.

SINCERELY,
GOMA TEAM
The team promise to pay, but there's no one bounty hunter confirm have got the payment until now. Why you need to trust a scammer?

i know the price will go down. the more I wait the more the price raises.
What do you mean?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
I am a little bit confused about what to do what a token that I am currently holding. the token has been pumping since Octuber the first. i sold half of it in September. currently the token has done over 500% since the beginning of Octuber. i am wanted to buy more but I know it is not advisable  to buy when the marketing is pumping. I know. What is your suggestion on this project. i know the price will go down. the more I wait the more the price raises. The token isGOMA.

Following this tread to see what you guys will say.

Sell the majority of your stack, and maybe keep some Tokens to see what will happen.
At the end of the game you are doing it well if you have more bitcoins than before, NOT shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Well you have gambled with your money and make profit from the token that you bought, I will advise you to leave gambling with tokens if you have made money there now, just buy bitcoin and hold for good.

But try to wait and see what will happen this period because the price of bitcoin has increased, but anytime you want to invest, hodl bitcoin and leave shit coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
I am a little bit confused about what to do what a token that I am currently holding. the token has been pumping since Octuber the first. i sold half of it in September. currently the token has done over 500% since the beginning of Octuber. i am wanted to buy more but I know it is not advisable  to buy when the marketing is pumping. I know. What is your suggestion on this project. i know the price will go down. the more I wait the more the price raises. The token isGOMA.

Following this tread to see what you guys will say.
Pages:
Jump to: