Pages:
Author

Topic: Congrats hilariosandco - page 2. (Read 5932 times)

legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
February 14, 2015, 08:10:08 PM
from the looks of it he has just been promoted to a mod to the marketplace sections (which is something that is very much needed)....congrats

edit: I didn't get the warning message saying it has been more then 120 days since the last post despite it being ~7 months since the last post in this thread
Congrats, hilariousandco I guess. Keep up the great work.

Congratulations hilariousandco... Good news for you on the Valentine's day Wink
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
February 14, 2015, 07:00:58 PM
from the looks of it he has just been promoted to a mod to the marketplace sections (which is something that is very much needed)....congrats

edit: I didn't get the warning message saying it has been more then 120 days since the last post despite it being ~7 months since the last post in this thread
Congrats, hilariousandco I guess. Keep up the great work.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
February 14, 2015, 05:34:38 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
August 08, 2014, 02:48:19 PM
Now that is funny. Make someone staff to cut down on the quantity of their reports and subsequently your workload.

That actually makes sense.
If he reports extremely accurately and often , wouldn't it make sense that he could handle the reports and do the job himself ?

Exactly, he has demonstrated he got the time and knowledge to spot bad posts.
BTW, hilariousandco is just a staff, and so he will continue "spamming" the other mods with reports lol. Wink

Haha. I can only moderate/handle infringing newbs/their posts so I'll still be reporting everything else  Cheesy.

So he and such mods can only handle newbies' posts, right?
For mods who post outside their section are seen as staff. I thought he was such a person. Good to hear, there is active poster and scammer slapper here. Grin
BTW congrats. Hope you will be more active in posting/helping and slapping. Smiley
Kindly,
       MZ
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
July 21, 2014, 11:24:23 PM
Congrats!

You def have earned it Smiley
Activity: 614
Merit: 500
July 21, 2014, 03:45:23 AM
Now that is funny. Make someone staff to cut down on the quantity of their reports and subsequently your workload.

If he reports extremely accurately and often , wouldn't it make sense that he could handle the reports and do the job himself ?

Exactly, he has demonstrated he got the time and knowledge to spot bad posts.
BTW, hilariousandco is just a staff, and so he will continue "spamming" the other mods with reports lol. Wink

Haha. I can only moderate/handle infringing newbs/their posts so I'll still be reporting everything else  Cheesy.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
July 21, 2014, 02:36:10 AM
Congratulations Cheesy

DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
July 19, 2014, 04:28:08 AM
Ugh are you serious when the hell did this happen. So all you need to do to qualify these days is spam out of your ass.  Roll Eyes

Homeboy actually reported a lot of posts (accurately), so it's better to have him on staff now instead of just putting in tons of reports!

I looked at the list of staff and wondered what happened to JohnTheDong? Is he not staff anymore?

Oh, and congrats hilariosandco! You're a hardcore serial poster but I've never seen you post any crazy/mean shit like most of the people with that many posts.

John has a surgery and became JohnK Tongue

Congrats on the staff positionhilariosandco!  I thought about reporting more spammies but then I would be incriminated by all the trolling I do to the rude newbies who spam - sorry I just need to sink to their level with classic sarcasm  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
July 14, 2014, 11:42:59 PM
Ugh are you serious when the hell did this happen. So all you need to do to qualify these days is spam out of your ass.  Roll Eyes

Homeboy actually reported a lot of posts (accurately), so it's better to have him on staff now instead of just putting in tons of reports!

I looked at the list of staff and wondered what happened to JohnTheDong? Is he not staff anymore?

Oh, and congrats hilariosandco! You're a hardcore serial poster but I've never seen you post any crazy/mean shit like most of the people with that many posts.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
July 14, 2014, 06:36:50 PM
Wasn't there an anti-hilariosandco mob that wanted him banned or something? I remember skimming through some kind of thread like that. And now coincidentally, he becomes a mod  Wink

Well there's always one or two... usually one user and a few of his alts complaining because he himself was banned on another account. 

That would be me, but I am not an alt.  Wink

To be honest, I don't see much of your posts anymore. Either I am reading less, or you are posting less. Anyway, congrats to your promotion!

PrimeDice put a cap on the number of paid posts Wink

But seriously, I don't think that I've seen him post a single spammy post, which is ultimately testified by his appointment to staff.
legendary
Activity: 858
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2014, 06:31:26 PM
Congrats! He has a lot of posts, and fully deserves it. (He appears almost everywhere  Smiley)
Activity: 672
July 14, 2014, 05:06:53 PM
Wasn't there an anti-hilariosandco mob that wanted him banned or something? I remember skimming through some kind of thread like that. And now coincidentally, he becomes a mod  Wink

Well there's always one or two... usually one user and a few of his alts complaining because he himself was banned on another account. 

That would be me, but I am not an alt.  Wink

To be honest, I don't see much of your posts anymore. Either I am reading less, or you are posting less. Anyway, congrats to your promotion!
Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux
July 14, 2014, 04:55:30 PM
Congratulations Smiley
So how much does a mod earn these days?

they get a small portion of the advertisements bought at the auction sub forum (I think) but I don't think they get much because there is a lot of staff members at the forum and not many buy adverts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 14, 2014, 03:52:36 PM
Congratulations Smiley
So how much does a mod earn these days?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 14, 2014, 02:58:56 PM
congrats hilariosandco.  Grin
i suggest staff should at least have colored usernames.
Activity: 644
July 14, 2014, 02:31:29 PM
Here's a late congrats:

Congrats. A late congrats.

Eh, I guess I missed when you became a Staff or something, but still congrats.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
July 14, 2014, 12:31:49 PM
@hilariousandco Hey... how did I miss this great news ? Awesome man ...u deserved it  Smiley
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
July 14, 2014, 11:49:16 AM
Congratulations. But I have a question. How someone can become staff member? You need to be famous or something?

Reporting posts accurately and being active when many other staff members are not active. I think I would be right in assumming that they have staff which pretty much cover the forum 24 hours with the amount of staff and different time zones. Especially with Hilariosandco as he was very active throughout the day. He's on for at least 4 hours a day minimum. I don't also believe there aren't many mods from the UK which I believe Hilariosandco is from the UK.

I can't imagine they would need many more staff , if any.
He just reported a whole ton of reports, most of them correctly. He has shown he knows the forum policy, can effectively distinguish it and deal with many cases regarding it. Also, with the newbie jail gone, me and several other older mods wasn't enough to cover the excessive amounts of spam.

Congratulations. But I have a question. How someone can become staff member? You need to be famous or something?

I think based on the recent new staffs ckolivas and hilariosandco, you need to report a lot of posts and must be accurate.
Don't forget me and the new local mods. Wink

Theymos has said it himslef that report huge amounts of cases accurately and you will be noticed.
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
July 14, 2014, 11:35:47 AM

Reporting posts accurately and being active when many other staff members are not active. I think I would be right in assumming that they have staff which pretty much cover the forum 24 hours with the amount of staff and different time zones. Especially with Hilariosandco as he was very active throughout the day. He's on for at least 4 hours a day minimum. I don't also believe there aren't many mods from the UK which I believe Hilariosandco is from the UK.

I can't imagine they would need many more staff , if any.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073
July 14, 2014, 10:54:43 AM

I think based on the recent new staffs ckolivas and hilariosandco, you need to report a lot of posts and must be accurate.
Pages:
Jump to: