Pages:
Author

Topic: Conquer The Wilderness - Earn Bitcoin - BTCWarrior.com - Strategic/Addicting RPG - page 2. (Read 10010 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Added new feature 1% exp bonus and 1% magicfind bonus for every 25 coins earned on the offerwall that day (resets daily at 12 am pacific time)
Hello, i got some error today, it said
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/content/69/4860569/html/btc4play/btcsidebars.php on line 23

http://prntscr.com/g45e11

Thanks for posting,
You haven't seen that message lately have you? I am pretty sure I fixed it but if you see it again please let me know Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hello, i got some error today, it said
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/content/69/4860569/html/btc4play/btcsidebars.php on line 23

http://prntscr.com/g45e11
Activity: 28
There have been periods of sustained and significant lag for me over the past few days as well. I'll try to post the next time it happens.
Activity: 19
The lag is unreal, I wrote about the lag 2 days ago, but my message was sent to spam by disqus again, then again the lag went away so I had no reason to point that out, but right now the page load is just unreal, is someone ddosing the site?

It isn't lagging at all for me.

Right now it's fine, at the time I wrote that page load was over 1 min.
The lag is unreal, I wrote about the lag 2 days ago, but my message was sent to spam by disqus again, then again the lag went away so I had no reason to point that out, but right now the page load is just unreal, is someone ddosing the site?

It isn't lagging at all for me.
Activity: 19
Added 45,000 to pools, alexa dropped again Smiley
Added 50,250 to pools alexa down to 632,890 Smiley
I added 75,250 to the pools! A better day for revenue, more signups and alexa rank is down to 645,548! I was getting a little discouraged but that makes me feel a little better Smiley  I Hope things keep looking up Smiley
@rcpcash, very disappointed in the path you have chosen...
I've noticed you are doing a lot of tweaking on the site and the Alexa ranking keeps getting better.
But the pool gains have been going down, there is a new hard cap on how much you can earn on levels (which you have to claim before you reset or it's gone) and now the payouts on the leader board just got slashed...

For a game that is hard to actually claim Satoshi in, it seems like you are clawing back a lot of the possible rewards.
I understand your payouts are big when people reach the top, but that's the only time you pay out big.  As someone fighting for the top of the list and the 20% of the pool I got a huge slap in the face this morning when I looked at the leader board and saw what I was fighting for had been slashed by 25%.

I was enjoying the challenge of this game, but I thinks it's going to end another hit and run faucet for me, I would have liked to stick around for another round but fear with the struggles the site seems to be having that by the time I get there, the % and pool will be so low it won't be worth the effort to claim a smaller amount.

I really enjoy that you are an active dev, but when the site is consistently changing "more ads, less payouts", it's not the right kind of development, when you put more revenue generation on the site, your's supposed to increase or add payout options, not decrease them.  I wasn't too worried about the pool gains just yet, but when I saw the hard cap on Satoshi from leveling, I started getting concerned as it's only 25 Satoshi that you can't get very often at high levels.  And then this morning was the lumber that broke the camels back.  You can't keep slashing payouts, you will lose your users.

MexicanTarget has done this a bunch too (I've gave up on a couple of his sites because of the big nerfs to payouts) and it really kills any loyalty people have to a site/game.  In his defense, it wasn't exactly the same situation, he wasn't raising revenue while he was lowering payout, he was just lowering payouts.  Anyway, I'm sorry you have went this direction, I was looking forward to the evolution of this game over time.

So I guess I will wish you good luck rcpcash, maybe I'll check in again in the future to see if you are getting the game turned around and going in the right direction.

Sorry you feel this way. I am sorry doing what has to be done to make the site survive upsets you. The money I was paying out for level earnings wasn't coming in from short urls... blame them for making me cap it and lower payouts at least until I get back to equilibrium. Users that played all day generated a very small percentage of the income I payed out. I can't reward users for doing stuff that harms the site... I have to change stuff to see what works and what doesn't! This is my first try at doing this and technically is in open beta still.. I am sorry once again!
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!
@rcpcash
I've noticed you are doing a lot of tweaking on the site and the Alexa ranking keeps getting better.
But the pool gains have been going down, there is a new hard cap on how much you can earn on levels (which you have to claim before you reset or it's gone) and now the payouts on the leader board just got slashed...

For a game that is hard to actually claim Satoshi in, it seems like you are clawing back a lot of the possible rewards.
I understand your payouts are big when people reach the top, but that's the only time you pay out big.  As someone fighting for the top of the list and the 20% of the pool I got a huge slap in the face this morning when I looked at the leader board and saw what I was fighting for had been slashed by 25%.

I was enjoying the challenge of this game, but I thinks it's going to end another hit and run faucet for me, I would have liked to stick around for another round but fear with the struggles the site seems to be having that by the time I get there, the % and pool will be so low it won't be worth the effort to claim a smaller amount.

I really enjoy that you are an active dev, but when the site is consistently changing "more ads, less payouts", it's not the right kind of development, when you put more revenue generation on the site, your's supposed to increase or add payout options, not decrease them.  I wasn't too worried about the pool gains just yet, but when I saw the hard cap on Satoshi from leveling, I started getting concerned as it's only 25 Satoshi that you can't get very often at high levels.  And then this morning was the lumber that broke the camels back.  You can't keep slashing payouts, you will lose your users.

MexicanTarget has done this a bunch too (I've gave up on a couple of his sites because of the big nerfs to payouts) and it really kills any loyalty people have to a site/game.  In his defense, it wasn't exactly the same situation, he wasn't raising revenue while he was lowering payout, he was just lowering payouts.  Anyway, I'm sorry you have went this direction, I was looking forward to the evolution of this game over time.

So I guess I will wish you good luck rcpcash, maybe I'll check in again in the future to see if you are getting the game turned around and going in the right direction.
Activity: 29
Don't mind me just wanted to post payout proof if there was ever any doubt.

https://i.imgur.com/QC3zhGq.jpg

Been playing this game for just a bit over a month and gotten 250k~ sat for the trouble. Not too shabby yeah?
Highly recommended faucet game.
Activity: 158
Oh sorry I would love to help with your referrals but I've already been on all those faucets for a long time now Sad

Shame faucets don't allow you to transfer satoshis to other users.
Over 1.5 million satoshi paid out to 11 users!

I have spent most of my time maximizing revenue and share close to 100% of it!
I am puzzled as to why no one wants to play and claim their share...

I guess everyone has found faucets that pay better than this???
What are you planning to do on the upcoming event (1st Aug?) if we end up with 2 forks, which one would we be able to withdraw to??

That is a question for faucethub as that is what I use to send payments.
Activity: 268
Merit: 119
What are you planning to do on the upcoming event (1st Aug?) if we end up with 2 forks, which one would we be able to withdraw to??
Oh nice. Incognito mode solved all my problems, tyvm Smiley

Now let's play this game!!!!!

Now that you can do recaptcha without wanting to break your computer you should sign up for freebitco (if you haven't already)
If you use my referral link on your stats page to signup I share 20% of earnings from you back to you Smiley

Plus once I verify you are my referral and using it I will give you a bonus on the game Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: