Pages:
Author

Topic: Consensus Make Cryptocurrency Up, Especially Ebay Will Accept Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Such innovations help us move forward about adoption. This year adoption develops without stopping. Anyway, this is the best way to essential increase, and will make price tighter over time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
There is a lot of good news, good things seem to be coming to the crypto market. eBay's will accept crypto payments and Facebook has removed the ban on crypto ads on their platform. Facebook has also released official information about its own plans to release crypto. I don't know if the market will grow like 2017, but at least we entered uptrend after bad days.

Bitcoin is getting to be interesting to watch how it will be behaving this 2019 in contrast to its surge in 2017. There are many predictions on how the bull run will be transpiring this year but only Bitcoin and time can tell which of them will eventually come true. Suffice it to say that it is moving good and soon an avalanche of bull riders can be coming to the market including some money from institutional investors...and this can further put fire to already burning market. Certainly, many good news on the horizon are helping a lot. Interestingly, there are no sticky FUDs this time around as bad news were clearly ignored.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Yes, I am so happy about all this news I am hearing because we are going mainstream at last, I knew that this companies are going to come aboard to the crypto space and that it's just a matter of time before it begins to happen. This companies have seen that in some few years to come,  fiat might not be relevant anymore in the world and seeing that crypto will be the next move, they are doing everything possible to come on-board quickly in order not to miss out from what is coming.

I hope all Cryptocurrency will climb same as in 2017
Bitcoin may continue its rally and when mainstream of adoption is happening then we may see x100 times more faster growth (I am not talking about the price levels but the rate (change of price/give time frame) at which rally is happening). I guess before halving may test one million levels too just because of FOMO among new bitcoin adopters.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
There is a lot of good news, good things seem to be coming to the crypto market. Epay's will accept crypto payments and Facebook has removed the ban on crypto ads on their platform. Facebook has also released official information about its own plans to release crypto. I don't know if the market will grow like 2017, but at least we entered uptrend after bad days.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Giant Company Ebay will accept cryptocurrency soon? and Paypal might following Ebay.

https://www.ccn.com/ebay-crypto-new-york-adverts-huge-mainstream-breakthrough

Maybe the decision will make after Coindesk Consensus in New York, many speakers will talk about blockchain and cryptocurrency.

https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2019/agenda#agenda

Microsoft launches decentralized identity tool on bitcoin blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/microsoft-launches-decentralized-identity-tool-on-bitcoin-blockchain

I hope all Cryptocurrency will climb same as in 2017

Pages:
Jump to: