Pages:
Author

Topic: CONSISTENCY PAYS - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
November 28, 2019, 12:16:16 PM

Having a determined and a consistence winning strategy is important to making a profit in a troubled market.
I will love to hear the strategy you have been using to make money in this current market.
Having a strategy that we already test or seems to work on us is important. We should explore strategies that might work like trading with only few pairs or more or doing it more in that exchange or that exchange. Then see which strategies seems working to you. Trading and investing for me is a trial and error since we don't have guarantee what the market will be.

We can do things whatever will make us profit, if we are comfortable and profiting in having a consistency strategy then it is fine, if we want to explore and try other strategies then it is fine too, whatever it is at the end of the day what's important is that we are doing our best to earn more, let's always goal to increase the profit and our capital in whether trading of investing.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
November 28, 2019, 11:18:38 AM
No doubt the altcoin market has been a troubled one for the most part. Many have been burnt and more are still been burnt, in spite of all these, something good can still be made from this current market, it doesn't have to be thousands of dollars. I believe picking some good coins and consistently trading them can at least guarantee some returns.  For example: Energi, IDEX token and some others have been a good trade. We need not trade all the market, we may choose to pick just 3 coins and trade the market respectfully without being greedy.  

Having a determined and a consistence winning strategy is important to making a profit in a troubled market.
I will love to hear the strategy you have been using to make money in this current market.

Well, it's better to just stick to coins that really work and solve most of your problems ... Use and trade them.
I really don't trade coins that are only useful for cryptocurrency trading. I should be able to buy alots products and services with the coin. And I would prefer to use it mostly peer-to-peer and decentrally otherwise it's not good enough cryptocoins and not worth my investment.

Activity: 966
Merit: 153
November 28, 2019, 11:14:28 AM
For me, I do not think any altcoins are worth trading, at least not for this year but maybe in the coming year. There have been more red than green in the altcoins markets than there are last year.
I would prefer to buy the dip and hodl, basically, my first choice will always be Bitcoin but I hold few amount of not just any altcoins but tops ones in the market.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 28, 2019, 10:59:48 AM
shorting is the best strategy when most of coins are dump.
just take coins which reached peak, wait for some red candle for confirmation, then short it!
it can give good amount of profit, just do money management so you dont get wrecked.
set stop loss as always, dont use all your money in one coin, those are what should we do
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
November 28, 2019, 10:42:38 AM
Call me a dumb ass if you want cos i have no reliable way of making money from crypto for now but i keep buying the dips, one thing is for sure and that is nothing stay the same forever, bear market won't be here forever so i am a devoted crypto holder
No, you are not a dumb actually you are a believer and you are doing the right thing by buying every dip every wise investors and believer are doing just that, but be sure that you are only buying coins that have potential in the market, like those coins in the top 5, you can extend it to the top 10 if you prefer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
November 28, 2019, 08:19:50 AM
Call me a dumb ass if you want cos i have no reliable way of making money from crypto for now but i keep buying the dips, one thing is for sure and that is nothing stay the same forever, bear market won't be here forever so i am a devoted crypto holder
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 28, 2019, 08:05:49 AM
I only made a few trades lately because it was stressful, my current strategy to make money right now is running a masternode. I invested some of my money into a masternode project using a shared masternode platform to get a passive income daily, with it I do not need to make many trades to survive in this situation and I still can hold my bags until it is going up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
November 28, 2019, 07:51:09 AM
No doubt the altcoin market has been a troubled one for the most part. Many have been burnt and more are still been burnt, in spite of all these, something good can still be made from this current market, it doesn't have to be thousands of dollars. I believe picking some good coins and consistently trading them can at least guarantee some returns.  For example: Energi, IDEX token and some others have been a good trade. We need not trade all the market, we may choose to pick just 3 coins and trade the market respectfully without being greedy.  

Pages:
Jump to: