Author

Topic: Conspiracy Coin - page 122. (Read 265462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2014, 04:12:55 PM
Just found this thread and love it  Grin thumbs up
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
June 15, 2014, 03:03:40 PM
Marada just posted this about another coin.

Yes, I did.
I am just asking all developers of abandoned coins for the last time to fix their bugs that remains from the launch time in the code and are not fixed since then.
I am angry for massive abandonment of coins and I have the right. Dev is someone supposed to take care for the project and when I see I pointed out basic bug that are easy to fix and they ignore I have to tell the same as warning to the community.

Please see my last post made 20th of may at the same forum with a clear solution for the bug that remained in the Copperlark sources fo almoust one year. No code update has been done since!

Yeah! And I am asking all the devs
- to stop producing shitcoins at the speed of ninja every days
- to think 10 times before they give a coin a silly name
- and to think 1000 times before they launch the coin.
We have too many too silly too ragged coins! And the community is jumping from one new coin to another newer like the rabbit who doesn't know which carrot is rotten and which is not (yet)

Wow you say that and then advertise something else in your signature, hypocrite much?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
June 15, 2014, 02:54:22 PM
Marada just posted this about another coin.

Yes, I did.
I am just asking all developers of abandoned coins for the last time to fix their bugs that remains from the launch time in the code and are not fixed since then.
I am angry for massive abandonment of coins and I have the right. Dev is someone supposed to take care for the project and when I see I pointed out basic bug that are easy to fix and they ignore I have to tell the same as warning to the community.

Please see my last post made 20th of may at the same forum with a clear solution for the bug that remained in the Copperlark sources fo almoust one year. No code update has been done since!

Yeah! And I am asking all the devs
- to stop producing shitcoins at the speed of ninja every days
- to think 10 times before they give a coin a silly name
- and to think 1000 times before they launch the coin.
We have too many too silly too ragged coins! And the community is jumping from one new coin to another newer like the rabbit who doesn't know which carrot is rotten and which is not (yet)
Activity: 294
June 14, 2014, 10:31:58 AM
blog back up!
June 14, 2014, 09:11:46 AM
the site is down at the moment, server overloaded twice yesterday. resolving the issues with the hosting company at the moment. might move to a new hosting company.

will keep you all informed.
June 14, 2014, 08:49:57 AM
Up 40% on poloniex
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
June 13, 2014, 05:30:55 AM
Tesla's prospects are very good, but the price is too high in China, and there is no charging stations
Activity: 442
June 12, 2014, 09:09:21 AM
You're going through a learning curve all developers/compilers go through! We've been through it with both Windows and Mac - but we didn't blame specific developers. We just tested and researched until we got everything right.

Again, it's NOT a bug! It depends on the version of BOOST you have downloaded. There are MANY versions of boost and some don't work very well!

The success of Conspiracy Coin is not dependent on Bitcointalk - next week we start to spread our wings after building up content on the blog.

Right, at least you answered. Maybe there is a hope for this coin.
Please see the discussion here. This in possible solution.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7195545

It wasn't a BUG!

Compiling source can be a pain in the ass! There are many potential settings, flags, library issues, etc. What works on one OS may not work on another!

We've spent many, many hours creating stable environments for compiling on Windows, Mac and Linux, but so have many other developers.

Could you proceed all these windows specific defaults patches witch "windows:" tag, like i.e change

BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost/stage/lib
to
windows:BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost/stage/lib

so it didn't mess up anywhere else? Could you try to compile it with windows and mac with this qt.pro file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9q0mcv8w002bmbs/conspiracycoin-qt.pro
and if you find it working replace in the project sources?

Yes, sometimes you must specify a patch, but you need to tag it for specific platform, not leave as default for all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 12, 2014, 12:59:30 AM
期待这枚硬币能影响世界!s

Biztosan úgy van ahogy írod, de nem értem. Nem lehetne esetleg angolul írnod?

Köszi :-)
June 11, 2014, 12:50:28 PM
    第一次明白这图案的意义
June 11, 2014, 12:29:26 PM
期待这枚硬币能影响世界!s
June 11, 2014, 09:50:20 AM
https://www.minep.it/pool/CYC/     Last block 18,068

cyc.mine-coin.de/  Last block     14141

And where is truth?
I would say that they didn't do the wallet upgrade and that their cron isn't working or they are stealing your hashing power.

i send him pm, dont answer Sad
I'd move to another pool, I was using them too in the early days and switched when they stopped paying me out the first time.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2014, 05:58:37 AM

And where is truth?
I would say that they didn't do the wallet upgrade and that their cron isn't working or they are stealing your hashing power.

i send him pm, dont answer Sad
June 11, 2014, 05:45:52 AM

And where is truth?
June 10, 2014, 06:21:24 PM
Have you sent them an email/PM?

And where is truth?
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
June 10, 2014, 06:17:07 PM

And where is truth?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 10, 2014, 01:32:05 PM
这么好的硬币 价格这么低
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 10, 2014, 11:35:37 AM
Getting on Bittrex might spice things up a bit in a good manner Smiley
June 10, 2014, 10:59:55 AM
Will shoot them an email.

Dev, please get this added to Bittrex.. if possible Grin
Dev's can't get coins added to exchanges, they can put a request in and then normally there is a vote based system for the exchange to adopt the coin. But anyone can do this, you only need to be interested in the coin. Anyone can request to an exchange that a coin be added.

I think dev's should dev and the community should vote on the exchanges.

I personally like bittrex over poloniex. It is more organized, neat and easy to use. However, CYC is almost dead on poloniex. No volume at all. Maybe if new exchages are added, we can see some volume again and interest.

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
June 10, 2014, 09:28:08 AM
Dev, please get this added to Bittrex.. if possible Grin
Dev's can't get coins added to exchanges, they can put a request in and then normally there is a vote based system for the exchange to adopt the coin. But anyone can do this, you only need to be interested in the coin. Anyone can request to an exchange that a coin be added.

I think dev's should dev and the community should vote on the exchanges.

I personally like bittrex over poloniex. It is more organized, neat and easy to use. However, CYC is almost dead on poloniex. No volume at all. Maybe if new exchages are added, we can see some volume again and interest.

Jump to: