Pages:
Author

Topic: Conspiracy Coin - page 38. (Read 265462 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
August 11, 2014, 07:27:18 PM
can only correct upwards Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
August 11, 2014, 07:22:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
August 11, 2014, 07:20:03 PM
Its looks loke fatality
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 11, 2014, 07:12:42 PM
50 % of all coins sell off .
Activity: 210
August 11, 2014, 07:11:19 PM
If anybody is intrested i have setup a Distribution List (Rich list) feel free to donate and/or fill up the faucet (donation add on the page)

http://www.richlist.eu/conspiracycoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 11, 2014, 07:07:02 PM
Only $40k market cap = 80 BTC *lol* , traded volume (24h) = 273 BTC. Huge potential here.
Activity: 314
einc.io
August 11, 2014, 07:06:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
August 11, 2014, 07:06:15 PM
I think it was a conspiracy! lol

looked at this coin earlier

August 11, 2014, 06:49:31 PM
After panic sell always panic buy  Grin
August 11, 2014, 06:43:59 PM
Maybe mintpal will survive thx conspiracycoin, i think we will see big volume becouse someone big (whale) try to buy at 8k sat big ammount of cyc. This is very strenght that someone buy, and buy that ammount.
lol that is not how a whale buys ... this buy wall at 8k looks extremely sketchy... if a whale wants that many coins u think he'd be that stupid and show his cards like that plus its not very effective if u actually want the coins. this is a whale strategy to get u to buy his sell orders.. if he wanted to buy he would place a bunch of smaller buy orders and put a huge sell wall so u sell to his buys... come on ppl this is common trading strategy..

on another note u can tell your mostly noobs if you want this coin to go to mintpal through votes when everyone knows if a coin gets voted onto mintpal it DIES!! why do u think the voting system is being removed on september 1st! and its been proven over n over n over again.

with all that being said , I like CYC and I'm buying on a slight gamble, this buy wall is a conspiracy Wink lets see where this goes... i think it might be a whale protecting his investment and waiting for volume to pump or its all just another big scam..

this isn't FUD.. its my opinion ... I'm buying ...

its a conspiracy!!

good analyse, i agree  but CYC is not a scam for sure, this is very serious.
On mintpal just serious coins dont die , we will see what will happen next week .
long life to the Matrix

Mintpal is chaneging. It sold a few days ago.
Bc was add to mintpal and survive. Drk, cloak and many other and they exist. Cyc have thrust dev who have idea to this coin. Look at chart. Whale who is on 8ksat buy a lot of cyc on this level - today. Yesterday. I think this is not a pump and dump. Look at volume on chart.
bc, dark, and cloak weren't added because they were voted in! they were added because of their features and volume...  huge difference

plus the thread looks pretty deadish , dev said he's got big news on monday! so I'm waiting to see how serious he is about this coin and see how big this news is....hope its something good Wink
i told u mint pal would kill the coin Wink oh well enjoy
Only panic sellers can do that not MP  Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 11, 2014, 06:42:15 PM
and i told you that buy wall was sketch and not normal... lol ppl never learn ...
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 11, 2014, 06:40:54 PM
Maybe mintpal will survive thx conspiracycoin, i think we will see big volume becouse someone big (whale) try to buy at 8k sat big ammount of cyc. This is very strenght that someone buy, and buy that ammount.
lol that is not how a whale buys ... this buy wall at 8k looks extremely sketchy... if a whale wants that many coins u think he'd be that stupid and show his cards like that plus its not very effective if u actually want the coins. this is a whale strategy to get u to buy his sell orders.. if he wanted to buy he would place a bunch of smaller buy orders and put a huge sell wall so u sell to his buys... come on ppl this is common trading strategy..

on another note u can tell your mostly noobs if you want this coin to go to mintpal through votes when everyone knows if a coin gets voted onto mintpal it DIES!! why do u think the voting system is being removed on september 1st! and its been proven over n over n over again.

with all that being said , I like CYC and I'm buying on a slight gamble, this buy wall is a conspiracy Wink lets see where this goes... i think it might be a whale protecting his investment and waiting for volume to pump or its all just another big scam..

this isn't FUD.. its my opinion ... I'm buying ...

its a conspiracy!!

good analyse, i agree  but CYC is not a scam for sure, this is very serious.
On mintpal just serious coins dont die , we will see what will happen next week .
long life to the Matrix

Mintpal is chaneging. It sold a few days ago.
Bc was add to mintpal and survive. Drk, cloak and many other and they exist. Cyc have thrust dev who have idea to this coin. Look at chart. Whale who is on 8ksat buy a lot of cyc on this level - today. Yesterday. I think this is not a pump and dump. Look at volume on chart.
bc, dark, and cloak weren't added because they were voted in! they were added because of their features and volume...  huge difference

plus the thread looks pretty deadish , dev said he's got big news on monday! so I'm waiting to see how serious he is about this coin and see how big this news is....hope its something good Wink
i told u mint pal would kill the coin Wink oh well enjoy
August 11, 2014, 06:35:03 PM
Some one buy 6 coins on MP from 4k to 7k price now will rebuy 200000 coins on bittrex.
NOW 2.1M COINS,5500 IS LOL,BUY BUY
I know , that is crypto play.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2014, 06:30:09 PM
Some one buy 6 coins on MP from 4k to 7k price now will rebuy 200000 coins on bittrex.
NOW 2.1M COINS,5500 IS LOL,BUY BUY
August 11, 2014, 06:24:58 PM
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
August 11, 2014, 06:21:53 PM
Don't panic, wait a while, the price will build up eventually..
August 11, 2014, 06:19:31 PM
Nothing new when dump for more cheap coins.
August 11, 2014, 06:16:02 PM
More cheap coins old crypto tactic.
Pages:
Jump to: