Pages:
Author

Topic: Conspiracy things.. - page 2. (Read 1548 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 05, 2015, 05:11:44 AM
Well everybody is talking about how some country is at war, rebels there, terrorist in the other way etc.. but i want to share a "theory" developed by a reputable investigator that can or cannot be true, but nobody knows it and is short words he wants to say this:

"Its all staged, the world is a huge movie theater and a human farm, they need to maintain the people manipulated and blind so they create all this problems to distract the society from waking up. Yes a human farm, just like the plants eat minerals then animals eat plants and we eat both,  we are not in the top of the food chain!, there are some life forms that could be ethereal and they eat us, their food is some kind of energy from our body (it can be negative energy) , he thinks in fact there are more levels above us in the food chain that below us.

..cheers.
I too have seen the Matrix!  Is this human farm of yours the same as that one, where we are basically a battery for computers to live off (a very inefficient one at that!)
I like the theory that we are a boot sequence for silicon life to start.  We design AI which then will live essentially for ever, but only thanks to the little push it got from carbon based life (Us).

Well, now it turns out that carbon (in the form of nano-something) turns out to be more efficient than silicon. So, it seems that not all is lost.

Those hollywood theories of a machine ruled world are the ones you have not to believe, hollywood is just another manipulation tool, and respecting that theory is just ridiculous..
Nothing can go beyond its source.

well.. see you tomorrow,
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
March 05, 2015, 05:01:49 AM
Well everybody is talking about how some country is at war, rebels there, terrorist in the other way etc.. but i want to share a "theory" developed by a reputable investigator that can or cannot be true, but nobody knows it and is short words he wants to say this:

"Its all staged, the world is a huge movie theater and a human farm, they need to maintain the people manipulated and blind so they create all this problems to distract the society from waking up. Yes a human farm, just like the plants eat minerals then animals eat plants and we eat both,  we are not in the top of the food chain!, there are some life forms that could be ethereal and they eat us, their food is some kind of energy from our body (it can be negative energy) , he thinks in fact there are more levels above us in the food chain that below us.

..cheers.
I too have seen the Matrix!  Is this human farm of yours the same as that one, where we are basically a battery for computers to live off (a very inefficient one at that!)
I like the theory that we are a boot sequence for silicon life to start.  We design AI which then will live essentially for ever, but only thanks to the little push it got from carbon based life (Us).

Well, now it turns out that carbon (in the form of nano-something) turns out to be more efficient than silicon. So, it seems that not all is lost.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
March 05, 2015, 04:35:12 AM

..cheers.
I too have seen the Matrix!  Is this human farm of yours the same as that one, where we are basically a battery for computers to live off (a very inefficient one at that!)
I like the theory that we are a boot sequence for silicon life to start.  We design AI which then will live essentially for ever, but only thanks to the little push it got from carbon based life (Us).
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 05, 2015, 04:32:31 AM

..cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: