Pages:
Author

Topic: [Contest] 50$ to find me unique brand name for ANY possibility. - page 3. (Read 1836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Is it just me or do you think "WadeWilson" fits everything that he listed? To me WadeWilson is perfect.                                           

It's not unique Wade Wilson is Deadpool LOL
Oh shit Grin Grin Grin I don't watch TV. So bear with me. Still, sounds brand-able to me
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is it just me or do you think "WadeWilson" fits everything that he listed? To me WadeWilson is perfect.                                           

It's not unique Wade Wilson is Deadpool LOL
legendary
Merit: 1000
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I am more then willing to use escrow.

If you want to use escrow, I recommend Quickseller.

Just leave him a PM and he will get you and explain everything
legendary
Merit: 1001
i can create a logo. if your funds escrowed and then i'll be back here to join in this contest.

good luck!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

I am more then willing to use escrow.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
OP is just a newbie and has only 7 posts.

I fear he is going to pay anyone.
I dont recommend anyone to do this unless he escrows the amount he has put as prize.

Thankyou,
~CFC
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

I would like to pay 50$ to the person who comes up with a name that can be a hotdog food cart , software giant , bakery , whiteboard manufacturer , game username , bitcoin dice website and best of all port a potty location.

Doesn't matter what the reason is , it should look cool. Does not even need a meaning , just make it brandable .
Extra 50$ if you add in a logo.
Pages:
Jump to: