Pages:
Author

Topic: [CONTEST] - SIGNATURE CODE - 0.05 BTC - MyBit ✦ [CLOSED] WINNER ANN SOON - page 2. (Read 1678 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
I checked the thread for the information about your project and it was awesome cause I was thrill with what you guys have in stock to offer.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can I know what will be the procedure for reaching the winner? I am talking about the period of the contest. As most contests have a specific time period and within that time the designers submit their designs but you have not gave any time for the contest for closing it.

Cause if appear a good signature, and MyBit team choose him, this contest will know your winner, then you can think about First to come, first to serve.

You can get 0.05 BTC with a couple hours codding in your free time, its a good choice!

I hope we get a few codes soon!

Have a good weekend and good work at all!

Regards
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
Can I know what will be the procedure for reaching the winner? I am talking about the period of the contest. As most contests have a specific time period and within that time the designers submit their designs but you have not gave any time for the contest for closing it.
It looks like it depend on first come and first get. the team will choose for the best signatures so if they will find any best signature any time then they will choose that and will close the contest.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Check your post title, it is 0.5
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

This is a contest to choose a signature for MyBit ✦ project.
Codes for Full member and above.

Coders must post your MyBit signature here, and our team will choose the best!

Winner will grab 0.05BTC

You can find all information about project here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mybit-worlds-most-advanced-iot-investment-ecosystem-1797720

Good work!

Winner will be contacted via pm, and announced here! \/

The winner is SRT10. Thanks for this great job!

And this is your design:

Code for Full

Code for Sr.

▄██▄
     ▄████▄
    ████████
  ▄██████████▄
 ██████████████
████████████████
▀██████████████▀
   ████████
▄██████████████▄