Pages:
Author

Topic: [CONTEST] VOID logo rebrand - we have a logo, can you make it POP?! - page 2. (Read 338 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 117
A few comments before the contest really kicks off.

Zpectrum's suggestion above this is a must.

I will accept the 3 best submissions and will pay in BTC for the best entry.

So you'll take the best three submissions and pay them? Or is there only one prize? Your current statement sounds like you'll take the 3 best submissions for yourself and pay one.

Also, although it's not necessary, I'm sure it won't hurt if you link the light/dark transparent PSDs of your logo.

Best of luck.

The dark bg and transparent are both in the link.

Yes, I will pay the best 3 entries. Only one will be choosen, but I will reserve the right to pay for more if they meet quality standards I look for.

The payment is between 50 to 100 dollars in BTC, depending on quality. There can also happen that not enough entries of quality are made, so I have to reserve the right to not choose any winners.
However, if winners are chosen they will be paid accordingly.

We have to improve the logo with the background?, sorry, i haven't understood much this

The entry will be the 4 improved images or 1 entry will be 1 improved image?

The payment in total (the 3 places) will be 50-100$ or will be 50-100$ per place?, for example

1. 100$
2. 75$
3. 50$

When it's the deadline?
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
Well, I am interested about  this VOID logo , so when I  design it,  then  will I send it to you in a PM or here ?

best regards  Smiley .
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

So you'll take the best three submissions and pay them? Or is there only one prize? Your current statement sounds like you'll take the 3 best submissions for yourself and pay one.

Also, although it's not necessary, I'm sure it won't hurt if you link the light/dark transparent PSDs of your logo.

Best of luck.

The dark bg and transparent are both in the link.

Yes, I will pay the best 3 entries. Only one will be choosen, but I will reserve the right to pay for more if they meet quality standards I look for.

The payment is between 50 to 100 dollars in BTC, depending on quality. There can also happen that not enough entries of quality are made, so I have to reserve the right to not choose any winners.
However, if winners are chosen they will be paid accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

Best of luck.
Hi, you're in the wrong section, move it to altcoins section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0

If you want to change the prizes to BTC, it's possible that our designer enters the contest

Ok, thanks, I will change to BTC.

Nice Smiley, also wanted to know how much prize you'll give for the first, second and third place (and put it in your first post)
Hi, you're in the wrong section, move it to altcoins section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0

If you want to change the prizes to BTC, it's possible that our designer enters the contest

Ok, thanks, I will change to BTC.

Hi,

This is our logo:

https://imgur.com/a/mIq4j

We want to make it more smooth, more professional - somehow futuristic too - but that implies green, like our minting process.
Must have colour version and greyscale. If palettes are added that is a plus. A transaparent bg logo is a must, *psd files are a must too.

Go ahead and surprise us! Best submission will be rewarded fairly!
Pages:
Jump to: