Pages:
Author

Topic: [CONTEST] [WIN A VIDEO CARD] | 5 video cards to be given away ! - page 2. (Read 8671 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Hi all.
Few days before the end of this contest I feel obliged to share with you my concerns. Not sure if you have been following the GPUcoin thread, but seems like the CEO, who is supposed to ship the cards, dissapeared for more than two weeks.
As I am a part of the marketing team I have been sending lots of emails regarding different issues both on his personal and gpucoin email without reply. No one heard from him for a long time, folks are complaining about ordering GPUs and not receiving them. I am actually very sceptic if he will answer me and honor this contest as well. I will do my part of the job, for which also I supposed will not get paid by him and announce the results of the contest and send them to him. I really hope he will send the GPUs, but I need to warn you about my expectations. I am really sorry to have been involved in a project with so incompetent and not serious person. His behavior is not acceptable to me, but if things go wrong with this contest I need to say a big sorry from now to all of you guys as despite the fact things are crashing because of him I am representing him and I announced the contest and I feel bad for that.
But anyway, things are still not finished I guess and as I said I will submit the results to him and hope for a reasonable reaction. Best other thing I can do is ask the webdeveloper to call him and ask for fast reaction, as he has his number.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
now im a member and have the full sig Cheesy
Activity: 434
I hope you Send to Mexico because i really need a decent graphics card my nvidia 720M (28 khas) is going to burn one of these days
In fact if i win GPUC will show that is capable of ship WorldWide

My twitter is @nullRedX
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Great contest, I'm in!  Grin
Is there some list of the ones who are in the contest?
As OP states, anyone who has posted in the thread and has included the siganture.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I hope to win a gpu, right now im running power hungry GTX 570
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Followed on Twitter I'm @Cryptoknights
Liked on FB
Not sure where the rest is but I've been on BTCtalk a ton lately  Grin
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
I'm in. followed on Twitter as https://twitter.com/blackscorpio21 and liked on Facebook
Hi, Followed also and liked on Facebook as 'Gavrilov Maksim'Smiley Gpu-coin and hash dollar is future !!!
This contest is still running!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
I hope i will won one of those cards so i can get start mining seriously, now i mine just with my cpu 30 -40 khash/s on scrypt Sad so i need 1 of those card Tongue
legendary
so when is the drawing?

DEADLINE

This contest/drawing ends on 30.04.2014 20:00 CET.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
so when is the drawing?
legendary
I'm in. followed on Twitter as https://twitter.com/blackscorpio21 and liked on Facebook
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Is there some list of the ones who are in the contest?
Why very less people participating in this thread  Huh , I am going to run a giveaway to point this thread, But I am little bit confuse, is giveaways makes coin strong or it will spoil coin. Huh

It brings attention to a coin that has all the potential, but no attention yet.  The giveaway is a great thing for the coin and community members alike Smiley  I'm not sure why anybody wouldn't want a chance to get into Scrypt mining, but that just creates more opportunity for a faithful few.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I'm addicted to BitCoin
Why very less people participating in this thread  Huh , I am going to run a giveaway to point this thread, But I am little bit confuse, is giveaways makes coin strong or it will spoil coin. Huh
Hurry up, guys, this contest is still running!
Just to clarify:  The post count is on Bitcointalk forum, right?  I noticed that GPUcoin has it's own forum and I've been lurking around there a bit
Yes, it is on Bitcointalk, since your post in the thread which counts you in.
Just to clarify:  The post count is on Bitcointalk forum, right?  I noticed that GPUcoin has it's own forum and I've been lurking around there a bit
Activity: 399
Merit: 257
I would like to participate in this contest.

I have taken the first half of the mandatory signature and edited minor parts of it to accommodate it into my signature space.

I have liked the Facebook page and am willing to provide my Facebook username via PM if necessary.

DATE AS OF THIS POST: 04/02/14, 10:13 PM PST
Pages:
Jump to: