Pages:
Author

Topic: Contractium ICO begins - We save marketing budget hardly to give out big BOUNTY - page 4. (Read 3247 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
themed platform peer to peer payments already there are many on the market and many are successful. Hopefully with innovations that are carried by this project will attract much attention investors
that support this project definitely expect the best. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.

With decentralized software based on Ethereum's smart contract, Contractium helps users make smart contracts easily via desktop- / mobile- / web-app.
I see a lot of advantages offered by this project to its users and I am sure that there will be a lot of support for this project in order to be successful in the future.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Contractium token is good and team is also awesome they are working very hard and do the partnership with new exchanges. They are already partnered with 3 to 4 exchanges. I think this will be good token in future thank you team.
Activity: 98
themed platform peer to peer payments already there are many on the market and many are successful. Hopefully with innovations that are carried by this project will attract much attention investors
that support this project definitely expect the best. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.

With decentralized software based on Ethereum's smart contract, Contractium helps users make smart contracts easily via desktop- / mobile- / web-app.
Activity: 180
Hello admin when bounty Signature end?and why Signature Code for Jr member Not Found? https://contractium.io/signatures/
Activity: 249
Activity: 266
Activity: 308
Contractium helps users create the intelligent public contract with easy, secure, and cannot be trusted to work together without technical skills
Activity: 172
I see teams really work very seriously in developing this project. Hopefully this project will always have a better development again.
of course, the team will always manage this project very well, because the team also expects his project managed this can succeed and can give satisfactory results.
Activity: 210
I see teams really work very seriously in developing this project. Hopefully this project will always have a better development again.
Activity: 448
Contractium Network the Internet users’ smart contract platform developed and based on the Ethereum platform in its quest to disrupt the regular business space with its decentralized product offering; the Smart Contract App and Tokenize App that runs smart contracts on a proof-of-contract protocol is still on the march. This has endeared us to individuals and business enterprises, who now have the power to bid farewell to long, boring and sometimes overly long and technical paperwork they formerly resorted to in order to get things done before now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The best project, i interesting this project. i will be support until the end ICO. Good luck

Contractium builds a SaaS blockchain for the online consumer world that allows commercial companies and users to create markets, keep records of debts or promises, move funds according to given instructions.
Activity: 364
The new project brings the theme of payment peer to peer allocation of funds for big signature campaign to 30% explanation is also very clear I am sure in the future this project will have a good prospect.dan many investors who join. Hopefully the program runs smoothly and achieve great success .
Activity: 210
sounds very interesting to me, helping businessmen who do not have the skills to make money - tokenize, by the way why can't  download the white paper?
it looks so, let alone the benefits provided also many hopefully will be successful later with many investors who are interested.
the goal of this project is very rewarding, and I am sure that all teams will manage this project very seriously so that this project can run smoothly dam was able to achieve his success.
with an interesting concept and a reliable team, of course all want this project to succeed, and of course all will do the best for this project so that later this project will succeed to develop for its future.
There is no doubt about it. all teams will definitely always work hard in earnest to develop this project, so that the desired targets can be easily reached.
Activity: 154
sounds very interesting to me, helping businessmen who do not have the skills to make money - tokenize, by the way why can't  download the white paper?
it looks so, let alone the benefits provided also many hopefully will be successful later with many investors who are interested.
the goal of this project is very rewarding, and I am sure that all teams will manage this project very seriously so that this project can run smoothly dam was able to achieve his success.
with an interesting concept and a reliable team, of course all want this project to succeed, and of course all will do the best for this project so that later this project will succeed to develop for its future.
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Activity: 167
Activity: 113
The best project, i interesting this project. i will be support until the end ICO. Good luck
Activity: 448
Hello dear  manager, idea of this project to my mind is  actual  and the final product  will be in the demand,  wish you  a lot of contribution, however I advise  you to extend    bounty  programs  campaign,  for example  instagram  campaign, it is very popular  now, also  advice you to accept  participants with a red confidence score .
Activity: 560
like his investors are going to need the Contractium project because they have a great facility in spending their token
hopefully there will be many investors who are interested in this project and this project will be developed to a great success for the future nya.tapi it also depends on the team involved how will work.
Pages:
Jump to: