Pages:
Author

Topic: -CONTRADICTION- ? - page 2. (Read 244 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
September 28, 2019, 04:17:38 PM

We do use it just like fiat most of the time. We buy and sell online its not however like how the Japanese do where they buy services and food in some grocery stores with BTC. As much as I want to do it in my country there ain't a lot of stores accepting BTC in my country but with regulations, businesses will start trusting BTC and will accept it as payments and that's when we can see adoption. Before this will happen though, the government is acting already to collect taxes from it and sometimes it gets complicated.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 28, 2019, 03:47:51 PM
We all want cryptocurrencies to gain value. But we do not use them as a currency in our daily lives. I think this is a big contradiction. I think we should introduce these currencies to people around us rather than just waiting them to gain value as if there was a magic wand. What do you do to make cryptocurrencies more popular?
One of those ways is to introduce the project signature, which is also the work that you and I are doing. signature campaign and a number of other campaigns are very important, in the marketing process, bounty hunters need to take the task seriously to deliver the best possible posts.
that will help people who want to read your article and from there see the signature of the project, they will visit it. I'm really quite happy to be a part of projects that are already and are about to succeed, which is why I always try to create good posts every day.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
September 28, 2019, 03:28:32 PM
We all want cryptocurrencies to gain value. But we do not use them as a currency in our daily lives.

The thing is, there is almost no option to use cryptocurrency in our daily lives.  Yes, some of them are used in paying bills because of the third party applications, but the thing is, those service providers do not accept Bitcoin or cryptocurrency directly.  We cannot use it to buy stuff in the supermarket, so how can we use cryptocurrency in our daily lives?  The sad truth is Cryptocurrency development is not yet on the stage where it can be implemented in every corner of the world.

What do you do to make cryptocurrencies more popular?

Using it on every possible opportunity I can such as paying bills, buying mobile loads, buying game credits etc.  Sharing information about it to friends. Larger means of advertisement should be left to the developers and project owners themeselves since they have the money and most of the benefits if their cryptocurrency succeed.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
September 28, 2019, 03:20:06 PM
We all want cryptocurrencies to gain value. But we do not use them as a currency in our daily lives. I think this is a big contradiction. I think we should introduce these currencies to people around us rather than just waiting them to gain value as if there was a magic wand. What do you do to make cryptocurrencies more popular?

But is it a contradiction? It all depends on how you view crypto.

Do you expect BTC to be used as a currency or store of value? If the former, sure, spend it. But you may end up paying the equivalent to 50K for that TV set a year or two for now. And that's why most don't use it as a currency. But as a store of value, sure, it works. It may not deserve the hype or valuation as a store of value as it does, but that is a purpose... it's not like most go to their local store and pay for items using gold or diamonds.

As for other cryptos, one way for them to gain value is serving a purpose other than as a daily currency. BAT token for instance, or coins that work with businesses to create internal blockchains, or reward programs. Or that whole smart contract thing, which is still trying to find a purpose outside of crypto kitties...

Crypto can still work as a currency, but I think it'll only catch on either in 3rd world countries where hyperinflation has destroyed their own fiat currency or if a stablecoin catches on. Most folks don't want to buy something using a currency that can double or triple in value a week later.
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
September 28, 2019, 03:16:11 PM
Some people use it daily. In my city, there are some restaurants which accept bitcoin as a payment. I was considering to try but didn't get the chance. I tell people about crypto currencies. The speed and the low fee of it are taking attention of people. We just need more adoption of altcoins or new improvements for bitcoin because daily transactions are not much possible for bitcoin due to its high fee and low speed.

I wear my binance hoodie when it is cold Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030
September 28, 2019, 03:10:18 PM
Pages:
Jump to: