Pages:
Author

Topic: contribution to the society of bitcoin - page 3. (Read 732 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 2
October 22, 2017, 10:14:29 AM
bitcoin is already changing the lives of ordinary people and it will continue.

I think the big increase in awareness and adoption in 2018 will be even bigger than 2017

There are people who will have their lives changed for the worse though, because of making poor investments in icos and altcoins or exposing their private keys, losing passwords or sending their erc20 tokens to an eth address on the exchange etc.

The challenge is for us to be able to get bitcoin to change more peoples lives for the better.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 08:30:57 AM
As a newbie, i'm truly in the process of opening my mind to absorb all the information about bitcoin as much as I can. A lot of my friends here and abroad have been earning bitcoins for years already which I just ignored before. I've been hearing about bitcoin in the news on Tv and internet most specially, and  that is why I got so interested getting all the details, information and ways earning and utilizing it. I hope not only me will be able to get to know more about bitcoin but also those who are new here as well. Im looking forward to understanding the process completely for I know that I can be a very effective advocate of bitcoin.
Well it is a digital currency and it has made a lot of improvement and enriched people's pocket a lot probably that of your friends us well all you need to do now is to keep posting, dont stop reading and being on line from now onwards i will advice you to visit bitcointalk daily and make contributions on posts until you get to the junior member level and then try joining a signature campaign. You can also do facebook or twitter campaigns and also buy some few promising coins if you have the money
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
October 03, 2017, 08:24:44 AM
It's been successfully experimented and in reality the truth of life change has been experienced by several users around the world. Based on the fact the community of bitcoin along with the digital currency market has been growing tremendously. This is the fact and the contribution to the bitcoin to the community too is big.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 08:18:01 AM
it may happen, the change will happen depending on how much effort to change lives. although most people will say btc can change lives for the better but many of them make their lives more difficult by investing carelessly without seeing good opportunities and for lack of experience.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 08:05:23 AM
As a newbie, i'm truly in the process of opening my mind to absorb all the information about bitcoin as much as I can. A lot of my friends here and abroad have been earning bitcoins for years already which I just ignored before. I've been hearing about bitcoin in the news on Tv and internet most specially, and  that is why I got so interested getting all the details, information and ways earning and utilizing it. I hope not only me will be able to get to know more about bitcoin but also those who are new here as well. Im looking forward to understanding the process completely for I know that I can be a very effective advocate of bitcoin.

I'm sure you know already that its a Digital currency, also called crypto currency. Its value is what attracted you here now after ignoring your bitcoin earning friends for years. So yeah, it have already made in impact on the world and will continue to do so.
For any other technical or general questions regarding bitcoin and crypto currencies, you've come to the right place. Ask on this forum your queries and you'll get some satisfying answers from many experts who are members of this forum.

Good luck on your journey!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 07:56:00 AM
As a newbie, i'm truly in the process of opening my mind to absorb all the information about bitcoin as much as I can. A lot of my friends here and abroad have been earning bitcoins for years already which I just ignored before. I've been hearing about bitcoin in the news on Tv and internet most specially, and  that is why I got so interested getting all the details, information and ways earning and utilizing it. I hope not only me will be able to get to know more about bitcoin but also those who are new here as well. Im looking forward to understanding the process completely for I know that I can be a very effective advocate of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: