Pages:
Author

Topic: Control your trading emotional outburst and get yourself together! - page 4. (Read 824 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
Panicking had been the major problem of newbies because most of them rushed into cryptocurrency with a mindset of becoming rich overnight not minding and preparing for any loss, for every correction or pullback in the price they quickly sell off their portfolio, I have been in this forum since 2017 this issue of panic selling had been discussed on several occasions on how hodlers should control their emotion in case of any dump recall the massive dump in the wake of first wave of covid-19 last year the price of BTC felled and dumped massively however some hodlers controlled their emotion and hodl the end result now was huge and massive profits.
It's not just newbies that suffer from this because with the volatility of the market, there will always be uncertainty. I hope that the quick rich mindset is going to be forgotten by these newbies because it is a poison that makes them stupid and fidgety when involving themselves in crypto. My way of relieving my panic when something happens is that I think that this situation is going to get better soon and I just concentrate on that thought and it helps relieve little by little.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Panicking had been the major problem of newbies because most of them rushed into cryptocurrency with a mindset of becoming rich overnight not minding and preparing for any loss, for every correction or pullback in the price they quickly sell off their portfolio, I have been in this forum since 2017 this issue of panic selling had been discussed on several occasions on how hodlers should control their emotion in case of any dump recall the massive dump in the wake of first wave of covid-19 last year the price of BTC felled and dumped massively however some hodlers controlled their emotion and hodl the end result now was huge and massive profits.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Most of the community here in the forum got panic and stress only if they are not fully matured in crypto space in my own
opinion only. However, we need to strong in a way of being more patience while we wait on the spike of the price value of the
coin we hold it now.
Those who are panic didn't prepared to loss their money, they just want to create profit without experiencing the dump.
If you guys see the trend of the market, you can get more profit than usual. If you didn't sell out of panic on the last dump, you can have profit now since the market is getting better again. I bought ETH last week when the price is still down, now ETH made its new all time high and because of that I made profit. Being too emotional is not good in trading, practice to be more patience and good things will start to happen with your tradings.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
It is important to think positively to return an extended thanks to success. As a businessman you easily reach your goals if you think that about everything during a positive way with diligence and your talent you become a successful person you get leverage to grow your business faster businesses must learn to regulate their emotions. Failure can't be blamed success is impossible without risk if you actually want to maneuver forward you want to take risks facing the risks with self confidence business must succeed.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
This is all about TRUST, and you can expect people to have that if in the first place that doubts has been always in their mind. And that is not to wonder why they easily get into panic every time they saw declines. We can't blame the market for our failure but instead, blame ourselves because that is the truth.

If we can correct ourselves and change our mindset, not possible to achieve what we aim for. It only needs to be more positive and never allow our emotions to drive us. Just keep trying as it is really hard to do it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
Most of the community here in the forum got panic and stress only if they are not fully matured in crypto space in my own
opinion only. However, we need to strong in a way of being more patience while we wait on the spike of the price value of the
coin we hold it now.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Any trading pointers, tips, suggestions, advice, etc. won't be understood by others if they didn't experience yet being in the worst situation. Even trading newbies are aware of those prior to doing any actual trade, they can't avoid that situation.

Let their emotions dominate them during that period. Let them feel the experience of being a loser. That's the challenge there, how to overcome those losses and continue. That's also the best time to question themselves if they really want to continue trading or not.
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
Exactly. It is hard to trade with no good strategies and techniques, it is very risky to trade with no knowledge and vasic information about trading, basic trader use buy low and sell high and they are not efficient intrading and sometimes losses their capital .
Activity: 2856
Merit: 642
For me when it comes trading you must have a patience, good mindset and you know how to control your emotions in every situation in the market because you will end up losing profits if dont have such things while trading wherein panicking will be the results after all.. So always bear in mind to use that 3 words and be smart enough because that's the only key to success.. As the matter of fact some of here thinking its like after putting money they can get a massive profits which is not true, and always going crazy when they face some problems.. Remember as well that being knowledgeable is a big advantage.!
Damn right.
Some got lucky in this situation and pressed the withdrawal button. Not me.  Grin
I was also hit by the bad wave but when you are in crypto trading for a long time it's a normal event to happen.
It dips hard and it also pumps hard when no one expects it. Some will save themselves from losing more and some will resist it and just wait.
My condolences to the money of those who just started. I bet they are now hurting so bad and cannot wait for another pump to happen.
It will. Just don't forget to wear your seatbelts until the time comes. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
For me when it comes trading you must have a patience, good mindset and you know how to control your emotions in every situation in the market because you will end up losing profits if dont have such things while trading wherein panicking will be the results after all.. So always bear in mind to use that 3 words and be smart enough because that's the only key to success.. As the matter of fact some of here thinking its like after putting money they can get a massive profits which is not true, and always going crazy when they face some problems.. Remember as well that being knowledgeable is a big advantage.!
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
most traders are getting into trading directly after developing skills on technical analysis but failing to evaluate their own control on emotions.
That is because we are not having any specialized tool to evaluate our emotions and its controlling capability. Only thing we can do is just practicing emotion control along with while developing technical skills. But, people mostly focus on developing technical skills and leaving off gaining control over their emotions.

Probably the only way to avoid this is to stand up from the computer and do something else for a while, and to come back later and try your thing!
Yeah, taking breaks in between trades is highly recommended but traders out of pressures they do forget it getting tied themselves into their computers.

bringing your full interest to this business allows you to understand every specific factors that affects this market.
Your level of dedication definitely leads to your level of success with crypto trading. People who are failing to dedicate their time and efforts always leaving off crypto trading over the time with losses. When you are not ready to dedicate yourself for learning and practicing for crypto trading then never think about becoming a crypto trader.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
With all of those unexpected dumps, there is always a choice of holding still.  Trading isnt that easy, sideways are always happening. If you are too emotional it will just messed up your trades and your original plan will gonna destroy your trading plan.

There are also times that you are panicking because your money is at risk when market fails to follow your way, but with some patience and with having a back up plan like stop loss to minimize your loss, it is always better to have a plan B.

Most experienced traders always have good adjustment each time that the market unfavored their position.

Stop loss if you understand this feature will help you to minimize your loss and have a  better chance of

recovering in a much quicker way, though it's not as easy as it is  but bringing your full interest to this business

allows you to understand every specific factors that affects this market.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
With all of those unexpected dumps, there is always a choice of holding still.  Trading isnt that easy, sideways are always happening. If you are too emotional it will just messed up your trades and your original plan will gonna destroy your trading plan.

There are also times that you are panicking because your money is at risk when market fails to follow your way, but with some patience and with having a back up plan like stop loss to minimize your loss, it is always better to have a plan B.

I agree with you, simply there are good days when everything is going smoothly, and there are days when nothing is working how we want it! It's like that because of the reasons you already mentioned, unexpected dumps, price going sideways (usually opposite from the way you want it)... Probably the only way to avoid this is to stand up from the computer and do something else for a while, and to come back later and try your thing!
It's hard to keep control of your emotions all the time, so I guess taking breaks is the best way to fight against those bad periods! To clear your head, and to rethink your strategies... maybe to find a different approach!

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
Mixing your emotions while you are up into doing trading will probably make things mess up for you are not into focus of what you supposed to do making you unable to think of ways possible to strategize the actions you will do that will suit the current situation you were up to because panic and fear are residing within you that makes your emotions pumps up mixing how you are dealing with the trading pressure you have on hand. Remain calm and assess the situation because panic will not help you out in the situation for it will just make things worst for you. Compose yourself on trading and do not let your focus loose upon you.
If you don't know how to control your emotions then probably trading isn't for you, in my opinion, we can utilize our sudden outbursts as an indicator if we want to trade that day, now if you are already feeling kind of angry or something then you should probably don't trade that day because it may amplify your seething emotion which will result in bigger losses. Take Yoga classes and other meditation classes to master calmness.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Mixing your emotions while you are up into doing trading will probably make things mess up for you are not into focus of what you supposed to do making you unable to think of ways possible to strategize the actions you will do that will suit the current situation you were up to because panic and fear are residing within you that makes your emotions pumps up mixing how you are dealing with the trading pressure you have on hand. Remain calm and assess the situation because panic will not help you out in the situation for it will just make things worst for you. Compose yourself on trading and do not let your focus loose upon you.

This is well said from you. The only thing is that it is easier said than done. Managing our emotions during trades isn't an easy feat to achieve. You either feel to afraid to buy become too fearful that panic selling end up becoming the only viable option that you see fit to chose. That is why it uz unless a trader take time to master their emotions, they would not be able to manage their trades properly as things would end up getting messed up.
don't use feelings when trading. we just adhere to the framework that has been created. for what kind of results, I think it has become the power of God. indeed to be able to do so we are required to learn continuously
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
Managing our emotions during trades isn't an easy feat to achieve. You either feel to afraid to buy become too fearful that panic selling end up becoming the only viable option that you see fit to chose. That is why it uz unless a trader take time to master their emotions, they would not be able to manage their trades properly as things would end up getting messed up.
Yes, emotion control will become possible over the years of practice and that is the reason, many traders are getting failed even they are good at technical analysis.

We must take time to analyze about our emotion control before touching real crypto markets because most traders are getting into trading directly after developing skills on technical analysis but failing to evaluate their own control on emotions. Hence making things messed up is the only final consequences.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 298

This is well said from you. The only thing is that it is easier said than done. Managing our emotions during trades isn't an easy feat to achieve. You either feel to afraid to buy become too fearful that panic selling end up becoming the only viable option that you see fit to chose. That is why it uz unless a trader take time to master their emotions, they would not be able to manage their trades properly as things would end up getting messed up.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101
not all traders believed that the bitcoin correction was over, so they expected a further decline. Other traders start buying coins when they see confirmation that the market has turned around again for growth.
Yes, different people are trading based on their different strategies and technical analysis so some people are waiting for more corrections to happen and some people are already into buying and holding right now for new ATH to happen. I believe all of them might turn accurate over the time but there will be no surprises for those people who are waiting may need to wait infinitely as per current trend of bitcoin markets.

We may buy or sell bitcoin right now but that should be based on technical things and not just because of what we are observing with bare eyes. Because, when we are making decisions without the help of technical analysis then that will be influenced by our emotions at most of the times which definitely lead to losses as market volatility is not happening as per our emotions.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
It's just unfortunate how a lot of traders on and off the forum are so eager for cheap prices that they can buy only to get scared to place buy orders or open long positions when an opportunity to get altcoins at cheap prices presents itself. The thing I found out is that you won't make money in a fast moving market like this crypto market if dip opportunities like this are allowed to go by. Even Bitcoin touched 47K but it has quickly recovered like 8% and headed back to 50K. This is temporary. Next move is 70k.

Obviously, not all traders believed that the bitcoin correction was over, so they expected a further decline. Other traders start buying coins when they see confirmation that the market has turned around again for growth. Sometimes it is easier to buy coins at a price slightly higher than the minimum, but have more confidence that after the purchase, the price of the coin will rise, not fall.
Pages:
Jump to: