Pages:
Author

Topic: Conversation Bots - page 2. (Read 500 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
July 10, 2019, 08:19:54 PM
Common theme, and there are multiple people on the internet selling this sort of bumping as a service. Charging some obscene amounts for it too. Unfortunately they are always with lower ranked accounts, and don't care about getting nuked, and will just make a new account, and post again.
Doesn't seem like they're trying to bump any announcement threads, though. It seemed to be contained in some Local threads as well as useless Altcoin Discussion threads.

That's why I thought it was an account-farming situation: they weren't doing anything for others...

How come we never give anyone the benefit of the doubt maybe they are just two non speaking english people in some 3rd world country on some dialup trying to have a conversation
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
July 10, 2019, 07:41:33 PM
Common theme, and there are multiple people on the internet selling this sort of bumping as a service. Charging some obscene amounts for it too. Unfortunately they are always with lower ranked accounts, and don't care about getting nuked, and will just make a new account, and post again.
Doesn't seem like they're trying to bump any announcement threads, though. It seemed to be contained in some Local threads as well as useless Altcoin Discussion threads.

That's why I thought it was an account-farming situation: they weren't doing anything for others...
staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
July 10, 2019, 04:25:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586
July 10, 2019, 04:15:47 PM
I see these kinds of conversations pop up not infrequently when I'm looking through my customized specific-boards-only patrol link looking for good newbies to merit. Sometimes you get more than two accounts involved. If you look through their posting history, you can often find more conversations which will lead you to other accounts they are also farming.

Regardless, once reported they are usually nuked pretty quickly.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
July 10, 2019, 03:47:25 PM
Next time you can invest in smth
Do you mean different blockchain investing projects?

Exactly, like investing in real estate or collectible assets

I know only a couple of projects on real estate

You can watch blockbattle and take a closer look to one project where you can invest in collectible cars

Unfortunately I have no time for this, give me please a concrete example
Curio Invest, they are finalists. And they have even game to win tokens
Cool, got any link?

Sure https://www.curioinvest.com/game. This is a link on game, it’s on their official website

Ok

Case 1: iziderox and Homorton

Next time you can invest in smth
Do you mean different blockchain investing projects?
Exactly, like investing in real estate or collectible assets

Case 2: zaarariba and werokez
Same users exchanging these bland conversations... seems to be (attempted) clandestine account farming
Pages:
Jump to: