Pages:
Author

Topic: Convince your parents about - page 2. (Read 1631 times)

legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952
October 11, 2013, 11:09:44 AM
How to convince your parents about Bitcoin?

Each time when I mention about Bitcoin, they tell me its scam and don't buy it even when they have no idea what Bitcoin is.

ARGGGGGGGGGG!! Angry Angry Angry

Heh. My parents have been dead for a long time so there's not much point trying to tell them anything.

I do try to convince my grandchildren about BTC though. "Each time when I mention about Bitcoin, they tell me its scam and don't buy it even when they have no idea what Bitcoin is."

Some people are born old. Some are not.

I wish there was less ageism here though.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2013, 11:05:01 AM
I gave up trying to convince my parents about BTC, I've decided I'm just going to get mysterious packages and then suddenly move out without telling them Tongue
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
October 11, 2013, 10:54:30 AM
Simply don't. Earn them and don't exchange them to fiat. Use them inside the system.

The problem is, I have 4 gpu mining rig which they constantly ask me close while im not using. So when I tell them i'm using it to mine alt-currency for Bitcoin they........

offer to pay the power bill

I wonder if they bought him 4 gpus, what possible problems they can have with electricity costs
legendary
Activity: 1018
October 11, 2013, 10:45:46 AM
Simply don't. Earn them and don't exchange them to fiat. Use them inside the system.

The problem is, I have 4 gpu mining rig which they constantly ask me close while im not using. So when I tell them i'm using it to mine alt-currency for Bitcoin they........

offer to pay the power bill
Activity: 482
Merit: 502
October 11, 2013, 10:24:43 AM
Try to explain and answer the questions. If it doesn't help, just stop. They're obviously judging things based on feelings rather then facts. Everyone do this from time to time. Okay maybe not everyone, but especially the older generation.
When it comes to mining, pay them for the burned electricity and tell them to stfu. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 11, 2013, 10:23:08 AM

Each time when I mention about Bitcoin, they tell me its scam and don't buy it even when they have no idea what Bitcoin is.

Don't tell them about BTC. For now keep Bitcoin only to close friends or friends that like crypto, more than this people will laught at you.

Hahaha, I agree

No one beside me know much about Bitcoin, I tried to explain to my friend too but they seems to ignore me and some even laugh at me saying how silly I am to believe this.

October 11, 2013, 10:21:10 AM

legendary
Activity: 1386
English <-> Portuguese translations
October 11, 2013, 10:20:04 AM

Don't tell them about BTC. For now keep Bitcoin only to close friends or friends that like crypto, more than this people will laught at you.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 11, 2013, 10:03:41 AM
October 11, 2013, 10:02:12 AM

Pages:
Jump to: