Pages:
Author

Topic: Copa america 2016 dicussion - page 26. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
June 19, 2016, 05:31:16 AM
I predict the final between Argentina vs Chile, and Argentina will come out as a champion. they really deserve to be a champion this year, because a few years earlier Argentina always failed in the final.

I think no one doubts your prediction Argentina won the last option But the team will be against Argentina in the final I doubted Chile
I think Colombia still had the better chances
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2016, 05:21:02 AM
How things will move in final don't have idea now.Argentina against USA will win because for USA is enough to play in semifinal.Chile will through Colombia out of the race by qualifying into final match.These both teams deserve to reach and play in final of Copa America.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 19, 2016, 05:18:22 AM
Argentina plying like a real Champion because it helped me very good on its quarter final match against Venezuela, i made very good profit by place my bet on HT there and it happened in very nice there and now it will beat USA into semi final easily and than become the Champion for sure.
Activity: 700
June 19, 2016, 05:17:55 AM
I do agree that Argentina and Chile are hot candidate to be finalists among all.At this point I will not undermine USA as they can surprise Argentina is Semi-Final.People are taking USA very easy.Chile is my favorite for remaining with tile once agian by defending it successfully.Argentina even will reach in final but has less chances.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
June 19, 2016, 05:05:55 AM
I predict the final between Argentina vs Chile, and Argentina will come out as a champion. they really deserve to be a champion this year, because a few years earlier Argentina always failed in the final.
Activity: 686
June 19, 2016, 04:56:33 AM
I think so Chile can defend this title after this wonderful performance while at the start it was looking very doubtful side and looking much hard for it to qualify for semi final match, i am pretty sure into upcoming match will make sure to reserve its seat for final clash there.
Activity: 728
June 19, 2016, 04:53:40 AM
Chile once again proved it still is capable to defend the title.Chile came out with surprising result.It is very big margin for any team against same stronger team.Argentina was on what I had bet on over 2.5 goals.That I had idea but I was not surely about Chile v Mexico because could guess what would happen.
Activity: 1624
June 19, 2016, 04:32:46 AM
Chile amazed me seriously I was not thinking this can happen.It is huge 7-0 against Mexico which is in form and one of the very good teams.I had expectation to see at least 1 goal by Mexico.It was surprising result for me to see this kind of result.Argentina also showed it is another good candidate of championship.

Previous bookies prefer Mexico won the match by giving higher odds but in reality mexico lost with a big score
Chile is likely to advance to the finals against Argentina
Activity: 966
June 19, 2016, 04:31:22 AM
I missed to place bet on Chile and looking at the great result now it looking very possible it will be into final match with Argentina, this is really amazing victory to win by 7 nil into this very important match, i placed my bet on Argentina for over 2.5 goals and it happened very smoothly there.

Yeah, it's really unexpected though. I thought Mexico can make many goals on this match, because the performance on group stage is amazing though.
Mexico have break their record , biggest defeat in major tournament. It's was a humiliation for Mexico squad , especially the manager Osorio . The Colombian doing well in their last few matches , but today is just a shame.
Chile show a superb performance in this match , so I think they gonna go all the way up to final again.
June 19, 2016, 04:29:00 AM
Chile amazed me seriously I was not thinking this can happen.It is huge 7-0 against Mexico which is in form and one of the very good teams.I had expectation to see at least 1 goal by Mexico.It was surprising result for me to see this kind of result.Argentina also showed it is another good candidate of championship.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
June 19, 2016, 04:18:10 AM
What a result from Mexico vs Chile, 7 goals happened on this match and it's only from Chile. Luckly i have bet over 2.25 goals for this match and i win,.
Amount of goals scored in Copa America matches is ridiculous (in a good way!). I wish we could see similar matches with great number of goals during EURO 2016.
But Europeans football is either more defensive, less aggressive or differences between teams are less prevalent.

Amazing matches ahead USA vs Argentina and Columbia vs Chile.

Here is my prediction for the final team placement of this tournament:

WINNER - Argentina
2nd - USA
2rd - Chile
4th - Columbia
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2016, 04:13:50 AM
I am also shocked to see that amazing result but that is good sign for defending Champion Chile, now it is back on the winning track at the perfect time, now semi final match of Chile with Colombia will be more interesting like this one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 19, 2016, 04:06:16 AM
I missed to place bet on Chile and looking at the great result now it looking very possible it will be into final match with Argentina, this is really amazing victory to win by 7 nil into this very important match, i placed my bet on Argentina for over 2.5 goals and it happened very smoothly there.

Yeah, it's really unexpected though. I thought Mexico can make many goals on this match, because the performance on group stage is amazing though.
June 19, 2016, 04:00:55 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 19, 2016, 03:58:25 AM
What a result from Mexico vs Chile, 7 goals happened on this match and it's only from Chile. Luckly i have bet over 2.25 goals for this match and i win,.
Activity: 714
June 19, 2016, 03:56:41 AM
Chile once again showed it is real defending champion by making rain of goals which no one was expecting.I had these expectations from Argentina to see goals.They played impressively as well.These both games were best and show picture of future how teams will fit in coming these.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 19, 2016, 02:56:32 AM
This has been a very exciting copa. Unfortunately the final 4 only has one underdog being the U.S but Pipita will probably net a hat trick against them. Chile will probably overpower Colombia. So we'll have a rematch of last year.
Argentina should have called up Tevez and Dybala. Don't know why they didnt.
June 19, 2016, 01:57:53 AM
This is good to see Argentina and Chile won their matches easily but Chile played mind blowing into this crucial match and made this really entertaining with 7 goals and that will be encouraging for it and will be helpful to play with more positive mind into the semi final match.
Me, myself and I
June 19, 2016, 01:37:46 AM
Now Mexico is going to win against Chile.

It is like they are playing at home, there are lots of Mexicans in the US.

My guess is Mexico wins 2-1
So far half of your prediction is right. Mexico after 30 minutes is currently losing 0:1. If they manage to score 2 goals in the second half your prediction will 100% correct. Wink

At this time it is most likely that we will see Semi-finals between USA, Argentina, Columbia and Chile. And I am certain that Argentina will be playing in finals vs. one these teams.

Chille won with 7 goals ! vargas scored 4 goals and sanchez scored 1 goal. I was quite relieved that I pulled this one out, I was making a parlay of argentina -2 and sanchez to score . 5 goals in the second half is a very rare occasion in this tournament and it was totally a one sided game from chille
Chile already pointing how their quality is actually after losing from argentina, chile had win every game so what do you think can they retain the trophy akah copa america.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 19, 2016, 12:20:37 AM
Now Mexico is going to win against Chile.

It is like they are playing at home, there are lots of Mexicans in the US.

My guess is Mexico wins 2-1
So far half of your prediction is right. Mexico after 30 minutes is currently losing 0:1. If they manage to score 2 goals in the second half your prediction will 100% correct. Wink

At this time it is most likely that we will see Semi-finals between USA, Argentina, Columbia and Chile. And I am certain that Argentina will be playing in finals vs. one these teams.

Chille won with 7 goals ! vargas scored 4 goals and sanchez scored 1 goal. I was quite relieved that I pulled this one out, I was making a parlay of argentina -2 and sanchez to score . 5 goals in the second half is a very rare occasion in this tournament and it was totally a one sided game from chille
Pages:
Jump to: