Pages:
Author

Topic: Copa america 2016 dicussion - page 54. (Read 30810 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
June 07, 2016, 08:58:01 PM
Tonight there are 2 games in Copa America. I choose these bets to play:
Panama v Bolivia - under 2.5 goals
Argentina v Chile - Argentina money line

Nice to see both of my picks came yesterday. Today I was so busy I couldn't make any bets. I see USA is destroying Costa Rica now, half time is 3-0. For Colombia - Paraguay game I'd say it's only 1 money line. Colombia will win that game.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 07, 2016, 08:23:59 PM
USA vs Costa Rica match is live now and USA already make 1 goal, i need 2 more goals for win my bet. I have bets over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
June 07, 2016, 06:11:55 PM
I do not think that Brazil will win the Copa. The team is not that strong as many claim.

My favourite teams for the title are Argentina and Mexico.
we gonna agree if brazil will not won the Copa,they dont have good line up on copa america,they play without Neymar,and just put Jonas to subtitute him,we all know Jonas has no experience,its why Brazil can't score against Ecuador,and by the way,who is Brazil GK now? i never hear this name "Alisson Becker"
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
June 07, 2016, 05:54:42 PM
USA chance to win this match because in the first game they lost against Colombia
If  USA wish remain in the competition there is no other choice must win today
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
June 07, 2016, 05:05:00 PM
Colombia v Paraguay ( colombia -0.5 )
i predict this match will rarely goal by looking to paraguay tactical play always with defensive and counter attacking but i sure colombia could win 1 goals at least.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
June 07, 2016, 05:02:22 PM
I do not think that Brazil will win the Copa. The team is not that strong as many claim.

My favourite teams for the title are Argentina and Mexico.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
June 07, 2016, 04:59:29 PM
The final score Argentina vs Chile is 2-1 win for Argentina. I'm so lucky today, i thought all my bets over 2.5 goals and both teams to score are lose, but in the last minute Chile make a goal. I'm so happy.
Chile control the game very well , keep more position than Argentina but still can't managed to get good result
Di Maria and Ever Banega assist each other to score two goals for Argentina. Last goal made by Fuenzalkda are just consolation for Chile.
Really dissapoint performance for Chile because Argentina doesn't even play Lionel Messi.
I thought draw result for this match are the fairest result but argentina play very discipline.
And it is make chile frustrated, struggle to score once argentina make a counter attack they conceded.
Very lucky to those people who bet for both teams to score, really lucky!
legendary
Activity: 1470
June 07, 2016, 04:09:02 PM
USA in big trouble because it lost the first game against Clombia , and now it plays against another difficult team ,
Costa Rica has good defence and good goalkeeper , it is hard for USA to go out from the first round whereas the competition is on their ground .

Sometimes being on trouble its an opportunity, they need to win and they will put all its energy on this match. I don't expect too many goals, i think its safe betting on less than 2.5 goals.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
June 07, 2016, 03:27:25 PM
USA in big trouble because it lost the first game against Clombia , and now it plays against another difficult team ,
Costa Rica has good defence and good goalkeeper , it is hard for USA to go out from the first round whereas the competition is on their ground .
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2016, 03:14:08 PM
USA win odds @ 1.80 against Costa Rica look like a trap but i'd still go for it, they have no option but to win again Costa Rica here, and I'm sure they'll be even more motivated after their first game loss plus they don't want to fail their home public again

I think USA is the heavy favorite after losing first game in groups. I don't know why they give such higher odds for them but I'ma take advantage of it. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
June 07, 2016, 02:37:27 PM
USA win odds @ 1.80 against Costa Rica look like a trap but i'd still go for it, they have no option but to win again Costa Rica here, and I'm sure they'll be even more motivated after their first game loss plus they don't want to fail their home public again

A little confusing to see the game USA they always win in the last three international matches but lost when entering the game America Cup
This time I agree with you USA must win the opportunity for them to open a chance of qualifying for the next round if lose or draw I'm sure they will be lost opportunity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 07, 2016, 01:28:21 PM
Perhaps many people focused and wait for the euro in 2016 but how we could have missed a coppa america. let us discuss and share your prediction the team will win coppa america this year.
I think that it is going to go down between Brazil and Argentina. Brazil has the best overall team so they make a good change but the attack of Argentina is without a doubt the best in the world.
Argentina is the best in the world  Huh
That is a bold statement to say as the commencement of Euro2016 hasn't even started yet.
I think I will pick one of those as the best of world Wink  not one of the Americas as they don't represent the entire world.  Grin
Activity: 700
June 07, 2016, 11:42:36 AM
I will suggest both teams to score yes is good and smart move on match between USA and Costa Rica.There were no scores by these teams in their last matches.This shows there will be good race between these to make goals.This simply will take us to see at least 2 goals.I don't consider this option risky this time at least.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 07, 2016, 11:41:49 AM
Perhaps many people focused and wait for the euro in 2016 but how we could have missed a coppa america. let us discuss and share your prediction the team will win coppa america this year.
I am rooting for Chili but I think that Argentina is going to win it all this year. There attack is to great to not score less ten 2 goals per game. The final will be Brazil vs Argentina
legendary
Activity: 1008
June 07, 2016, 11:30:02 AM
Colombia will play with more confidence because it played wonderful into opening match even it was away so that i am pretty sure it will beat Paraguay into this encounter because Colombia will have this on home ground, ML looking very attractive for betting on this match.
Activity: 728
June 07, 2016, 11:27:39 AM
USA - Costa Rica this time USA will play seriously and will take home ground to be back on track this time.I have straight moneyline for USA @1.74.I had another alternative of both teams to score then I stuck to my original idea of moneyline.I am again with USA in spite of loosing in opening match.
legendary
Activity: 966
June 07, 2016, 11:16:55 AM
USA has not done well in the opening game and has lost 0 - 2 against Colombia. So my bet is on Costa Rica +0.5 @ 2.122 today.
legendary
Activity: 1064
June 07, 2016, 11:16:44 AM
I also agree, Argentina will be the champion. after seeing their game yesterday against a pretty good chile with 2-1 win, This is not a guarantee for the Champion. but I believe every year Argentina always been scattered candidate to become champions.

Still too early to say that Argentina will be the champion, they showed nothing special on the match against Chile. Just curious why the coach did not even use Messi, I believe if Messi was on the match so the match will be different. Maybe it will be easier for Chile to fight against Argentina, because when Messi is playing then their strategy will be centered in Messi.

I believe messi is still on recovery, he got injured in the last match I think . The injury is not really a big injury however it seems the coach is trying to play it safe or he could lose messi for the whole tournament. Obviously messi also dont want to injure himself more, especially when he has no obligation to keep on playing
legendary
Activity: 966
June 07, 2016, 09:01:58 AM
Bolivia has a terrible defense and has conceded a couple of goals in every of their past games. So my bet is on Panama vs Bolivia over 1.5 @ 1.737.

I agree with you on this one, although Panama does not score that much, but the odds seem good for just two goals needed.
I will also go for Argentina v Chile, but I will just take the draw no bet. Teams are playing cautious on these first games, so the draw could be possible, but I don't really think Argentina will lose.

Panama v Bolivia
Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.69

Argentina v Chile
Draw No Bet, Argentina @ 1.57

The final score for that Panama vs Bolivia game is 2 - 1, and so I have won that bet on over 1.5 goals yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 07, 2016, 08:16:39 AM
I also agree, Argentina will be the champion. after seeing their game yesterday against a pretty good chile with 2-1 win, This is not a guarantee for the Champion. but I believe every year Argentina always been scattered candidate to become champions.

Still too early to say that Argentina will be the champion, they showed nothing special on the match against Chile. Just curious why the coach did not even use Messi, I believe if Messi was on the match so the match will be different. Maybe it will be easier for Chile to fight against Argentina, because when Messi is playing then their strategy will be centered in Messi.
Pages:
Jump to: