Pages:
Author

Topic: Copper members can do sig bounties? - page 2. (Read 448 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 04:32:26 PM
My wife lost her Jr level due to the changes on merit, she's moody now lol. Can copper members do sig campaigns at member level?

I think I feel sorry for your wife but i believe all hopes are not lost because these are policy issues and regulations to help maintain the reputation of the bitcointalk ecosystem, she can continue to make her,you can never know who will send her merit for one of her quality posts. Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 04:19:37 PM
I believe that it was the right decision on the part of the administration. The tables are cleared. A lot of bots will disappear. I do not argue - feel sorry for people who have long worked with an honest account, and then lost everything. But it will benefit the forum. We can again earn normally in the bounty, and not to share the award with the person who has 20 accounts.
I agree with you, I believe that it was a right decision too it will help the forum and those bots and people that are having multiple accounts will not be able to join in signature campaign because of the changing in the merit. I feel sorry too for those accounts and people that have been back to newbie because of the non-merit accounts.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 03:36:49 PM
My wife lost her Jr level due to the changes on merit, she's moody now lol. Can copper members do sig campaigns at member level?

Most of the signature campaign managers does not recognize the new merit or level system but i will advise that your wife should fill member level where it is required provided the signature campaign codes can work in the account profile.
Activity: 350
💲
September 17, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
I too think that it is the right thing to do... I mean, the were a lot of bits and fake accounts. Those kind of behaviors jus thurt the whole bitcoin and cryptocurrency community, if you ask me. With them gone, only real accounts that have at least a good rank will be able to do  bounties and that is for the better. Just rank up a bit and there is no problem.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
September 17, 2018, 03:09:04 PM
I believe that it was the right decision on the part of the administration. The tables are cleared. A lot of bots will disappear. I do not argue - feel sorry for people who have long worked with an honest account, and then lost everything. But it will benefit the forum. We can again earn normally in the bounty, and not to share the award with the person who has 20 accounts.

yes, you're right. bounty managers need to extract them. they should be treated honestly. I'm following this carefully. burglars should report to bounty manager.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
September 17, 2018, 02:55:16 PM
Yeah I don't really care, just interested in if copper members get accepted for sig campaigns?
i have seen many times copper member who have participated in a bountie. that should not be a problem. but mostly they were only rated as a jr member and not as a member.
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 17, 2018, 02:51:35 PM
Yeah I don't really care, just interested in if copper members get accepted for sig campaigns?
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 01:50:35 PM
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 17, 2018, 01:27:23 PM
Pages:
Jump to: