Pages:
Author

Topic: Copy Trading - experience and tipps - page 4. (Read 904 times)

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
April 29, 2022, 04:42:06 PM
Hi guys,

does anybody had some success with copy trading?
Would be very interested if someone has some experience to share.

Thank you already!

Kind regards
AD
There are more losses than success when it comes to copy trading. Although there might be quite temporary gains, but trader should not rely on that. Instead , they should look for long term profits in trading. And that will only be possible if traders explore on their own strategies and find out which will work the most. One or two strategies may work for a good trader, but that won't still guarantee a life long winning of profits. There should always be a reserve when one strategy does not work anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
April 29, 2022, 03:56:11 PM
By copy trading your actually implying that, you actually get to place a trade (maybe a buy or a sell) order the same time that whom ever your copying is placing a trade...! If that be that, what then is the difference between, trading based on some self proclaimed traders signals or for those that belong to trading groups. I don't see any difference in those and that shit isn't fun. First, you get to be faced with the challenge of using the signals right and then, should the sign have a wait time before the profits would start coming, your balance gets to pay the price gor which, your more likely not going to have.
Not to mention that, the trade could go wrong and the signaler might get out pr have some reverse strategy perhaps another backup trade or even pattern that you don't hve nor know about. It doesn't work for me!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
April 29, 2022, 03:44:57 PM
Copy trading works, you just have to do it right and that is it. First thing you have to do when you start copy trading is to look for a reliable platform and after you have gotten a reliable platform (a few of them that I am going to mention are eToro, and Avatrade), the next thing is to look at the account of top performers and select who you’re going to be copying their trades.

When selecting who to copy their trades, you will have to look at their return and the level of activities on their account. The return rate is what shows the level of profit that they are able to make.
Yeah, eToro platforms does have that copy trading kind of system which you cant see on other platforms but
doesnt mean that you could fully rely on it.At least they do make out some reminders about the risk.
https://www.etoro.com/customer-service/copytrading-risks/

For sure majority of people who had been doing this will surely miss on reading up these things at least.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 273
April 29, 2022, 02:59:45 PM
Copy trading works, you just have to do it right and that is it. First thing you have to do when you start copy trading is to look for a reliable platform and after you have gotten a reliable platform (a few of them that I am going to mention are eToro, and Avatrade), the next thing is to look at the account of top performers and select who you’re going to be copying their trades.

When selecting who to copy their trades, you will have to look at their return and the level of activities on their account. The return rate is what shows the level of profit that they are able to make.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
April 29, 2022, 12:39:40 PM
I have never used it, but my advice is not to use it. Really should avoid using bots, and copy trades. It just makes you fail and lose everything. Depending on others will make it impossible for you to stay in the market for long. Even though they're experts, that doesn't mean they're always right and don't fail. So develop yourself and make yourself a professional trader, will take a lot of time and effort but you will definitely get well-deserved rewards for your efforts.
Copy trading is like any other shortcut people try to take to make money in the markets, it simple does not work, if people want to come to this market and make money that is fine but they need to be willing to make the necessary sacrifices to achieve their goals, if they just want to come here and then earn a fortune by making no effort at all to learn how to trade then they are going to be severely disappointed by the results they will get if they try to trade while knowing nothing about the markets or by using something like copy trading to aid themselves.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
April 29, 2022, 08:04:25 AM
~snip~
developments. since these merchants won't share their techniques assuming they realize that all their moves is accurate. they are additionally human, liable to committing botches moreover.
I am not interested in copy trading. But I am interested in being someone who is used as a source of copy trading. Of course copy trading is not wrong but if you depend then it will be bad for you. Your technique probably won't evolve and you'll rely on copy trading sources.
To be honest technical analysis is to reduce losses, so you are right sometimes analysis can also be wrong. So relying on copy trading in full is not recommended.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
April 29, 2022, 04:00:27 AM
I have never used it, but my advice is not to use it. Really should avoid using bots, and copy trades. It just makes you fail and lose everything. Depending on others will make it impossible for you to stay in the market for long. Even though they're experts, that doesn't mean they're always right and don't fail. So develop yourself and make yourself a professional trader, will take a lot of time and effort but you will definitely get well-deserved rewards for your efforts.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
April 29, 2022, 12:40:50 AM
The experience of my companion who utilizations duplicate exchange, In the beginning of duplicate exchanging my companion encountered a developing portfolio, yet after a couple of exchanges, because of market developments. since these merchants won't share their techniques assuming they realize that all their moves is accurate. they are additionally human, liable to committing botches moreover.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
April 26, 2022, 01:12:18 PM
And losing that way would really be creating that regrettable feeling because you would be thinking that it would be much better that you do lose on your own way or analysis rather than on losing when you are just following on someone which you would really be having that unjustifiable kind of feeling.

There are still copy trade platforms which you could really make use of but its not really recommended and its much better if you do really trade on your own and learn from it so that you could
really make your own trades without relying someone.
Learning from our mistakes is the way forward to improve almost any skill we may want, and trading is not an exception to this rule, however newbies and lazy people think they can skip this step and use the knowledge of someone else to make money for themselves, and even if there are money managers out there that share their knowledge with their clients and help them to make money, the few that can actually demonstrate they can make money in the markets charge a lot of money for their services and do not offer them for free as it is the case here.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
April 25, 2022, 12:36:14 PM
Nope, I haven't done that and don't think I will allow myself get into it. Apart from the fact that I like manual trading (I would rather take signal calls and implement myself than engage in copy trading), I've come to the conclusion that it's not worth it. Reason being that only a few of those traders are profitable at the end. Even those who are profitable among them sometimes get distracted due to overconfidence from their wins. They begin to lose once that happens. I once followed a dude from Facebook who mouthed how great he was doing on trades. He provides copywriting and signal services too. He displayed a few of them on short live streams and screenshots. I could say he was successful by the look of it but when I decided to follow him on telegram I discovered that his calls weren't that accurate. After a few failed signals he abandoned the group 😆
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
April 25, 2022, 02:08:31 AM
You will become successful in copy paste trading unless if you know whose to follow and legit trader with high win rate, because if not it's like a gamble as well and can cause masive losses..

And  in copy paste trading sometimes there's no significant wins because even you follow a good traders there is still a chance of losing money, so be aware and just trade what you can't afford to lose.
There is always risks involved in trading, so every trader should have that in mind. You can still do copy trading and be successful with it. As long as you’re able to find a good trader to copy, then you have more chances of being successful in the trade, but there can’t be success in trading all the time.

But, the account of the traders provides information such as how long they have been trading, and the level of success that they have achieved with closed orders. You even get to see the strategy they are using and you can analyse it yourself to know whether its good or not. If you take your time to find a good trader, then copy trading would definitely be worth it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
April 25, 2022, 12:50:03 AM
Have tried it once for fun but not worked well for me and so didn't give it much attention and always trade with your own mind and build up your strategies no matter how much time it will take because having person knowledge of the market is essential to survive long term and make profits here.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
April 24, 2022, 11:52:23 AM
It is not really that ideal to start copy trading right away. The best way to do it would be to just watch it for a while. Copy trading means copying someone's trades right? How would you know if their trades are actually good?

The method is watching them, no matter where you found them, just keep on watching and taking notes as if you would have done the same trades, take notes on a notebook or something and see if you would have made some money if you followed them. If it looks good then start off with small amounts at first and then you can gradually increase it based on the profits you make, or maybe just keep the profits in and let them grow over time.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
April 24, 2022, 09:12:43 AM
Hi guys,

Yes dude, I already had and the result is now I am carry the loss from then to now . Some time ago a friend of mine said that this coin will be huge pumped in the next few month, but the pump is far away and now its value has come down to the bottom. I would never suggest anyone make copy trading. I will suggest you to trade from your own analysis and create a strategy .
Copy trading will be very dangerous if we don't know for sure the pilot, because many of them increase their rating by earning big profits so that this can attract potential followers. and as your experience, it does happen a lot, and unfortunately there is no responsibility, because all the risk is borne by the followers themselves. the most comfortable thing is to learn to trade on your own, and realize that it all requires a process
Activity: 826
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
April 24, 2022, 09:01:27 AM
Copy Accessories are never good. So it cannot be said that copy trading will be good. So I would say trade with your own analysis without relying on others, then you can make a profit. By doing Copy-trading nobody can be a successful trader. Successful traders have their own strategies. When it comes to copy trading, I don't think you have to look for profit. There are very few instances where copy trading has made a profit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
April 24, 2022, 04:28:19 AM
Hi guys,

Yes dude, I already had and the result is now I am carry the loss from then to now . Some time ago a friend of mine said that this coin will be huge pumped in the next few month, but the pump is far away and now its value has come down to the bottom. I would never suggest anyone make copy trading. I will suggest you to trade from your own analysis and create a strategy .
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
April 23, 2022, 07:20:37 PM
You will become successful in copy paste trading unless if you know whose to follow and legit trader with high win rate, because if not it's like a gamble as well and can cause masive losses..

And  in copy paste trading sometimes there's no significant wins because even you follow a good traders there is still a chance of losing money, so be aware and just trade what you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
April 23, 2022, 06:26:50 PM
Hi guys,

Thank you already!

Kind regards
AD
You only need to think a little bit to know this is not a good option, if you have a successful strategy that you have developed on your own will you share that with everyone for no cost at all? What if one of the persons which is copying your trades is then able to realize how are you making your money and then tells to more people making your strategy way less effective? The risks are simply too high with no benefits, so most of those that allow themselves to be copied do not really have a reliable strategy at all.
Its certainly not a good option once and for all. If you are hoping to last longer in trading and be more profitable, then always trust yourself and do not rely for others for you to success. Trading is always hard as it is but if you put extra effort in it, and develop all what you can, then you can be more successful and more profitable than those you wish to copy their trading strategies. And always remember, trading strategies would not still work without mastery on it, so master your own strategy if you have.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
April 23, 2022, 05:25:06 PM
Hi guys,

Thank you already!

Kind regards
AD
Some may have succeeded, but mostly are not. Copy trading is not really advisable since it will only make your trades fall into failures, and lose everything you have. The strategy that you want to copy may be working for others, but not for you. This is the reason why we have to develop our own since we differ in the way we trade, and the perspective we have in our mind. You may ask for others to ask for guidance in trading, but never to copy their trading strategies. 
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
April 23, 2022, 02:16:59 PM
Hi guys,

Thank you already!

Kind regards
AD
some people may be suitable for copy trading but i never fit for it.  from my experience, when copying a trader's trading account, the capital we have must be the same as the trader's capital so that the profits we get are the same.  besides that, don't expect that the trader will always profit (high expectations) because of course the trader will have a time when he loses.
Pages:
Jump to: