Pages:
Author

Topic: CORION - Price stable cryptocurrency - Always around $1 - page 3. (Read 21046 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Dutch CORION Provider
Interesting system of keeping the value of the coins , and when coins run out, what will happen? And how might investors make money with such a mechanism?

There are unlimited coins available. The coins released at coin emissions (max 2.5% a day) will be divided to investors who have their wallet connected to a service provider and the service providers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Interesting system of keeping the value of the coins , and when coins run out, what will happen? And how might investors make money with such a mechanism?
Dutch CORION Provider
Hello, i want to ask at the expense of dividends in the white paper of the project it was written that every holder of the COR tokens will receive on its purse where the COR tokens of dividends are stored after a certain period of time. But I do not receive dividends from the project for about 3 months. Tell me why the dividends are not paid with what is it connected and is the project going to fulfill the conditions prescribed in white paper? When and how can I receive dividends from the project? Thank you

I think you confuse CORION and CORION Premium. With the first you don't get dividend, but can get profit from coin emissions if the price of CORION is above $1 AND you connected your wallet to a service provider. If you own one or more CORION Premiums, then you get dividend. I don't know when there will be dividend paid, that question can be better asked at the CORION Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/DZiAgEN27oGI9LVfEzsf_w
Activity: 350
Hello, i want to ask at the expense of dividends in the white paper of the project it was written that every holder of the COR tokens will receive on its purse where the COR tokens of dividends are stored after a certain period of time. But I do not receive dividends from the project for about 3 months. Tell me why the dividends are not paid with what is it connected and is the project going to fulfill the conditions prescribed in white paper? When and how can I receive dividends from the project? Thank you
Activity: 142
The devs will start a big marketing campaign in the next couple of days/weeks.
may soon be on display in a marketplace as this includes the promise of a project so that participants in the project will soon increase in the near future.
Dutch CORION Provider
In the white paper of your project, it was written that holders of COR tokens will be paid each day dividends, depending on the number of COR tokens on the wallet, but for some reason I did not enroll dividends at all. Tell me why are not dividends accrued with what is it related?

There are only coin emissions when the price of COR is above $1, so only when there is enough demand for COR. You can read this also in the whitepapers.

You need only a small amount of ETC to perform transactions. For one transaction 0.05 ETC should be enough. You can find more info about transaction fees at http://help.corion.io/knowledge-base-topic/wallet/
Activity: 196
In the white paper of your project, it was written that holders of COR tokens will be paid each day dividends, depending on the number of COR tokens on the wallet, but for some reason I did not enroll dividends at all. Tell me why are not dividends accrued with what is it related?
Activity: 196
Hi, tell me I want to sell my COR tokens. Does the translation of tokens from the ETC purse to the exchange work? How many ETC it is necessary to have on my wallet in order to convert the COR tokens to the exchange?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi

Want to sell corion premium tokens for 0.265 BTC/piece.

Send me message.
Dutch CORION Provider
The CORION website is now available in English, Korean, Russian and Hindi language and more languages will follow soon.
Activity: 132
i cant use the wallet at  https://www.corion.io/wallet.
when i want to make a transactions there comes this message:
"Undefined error, please contact us with the details"
anybody can help??

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
i cant use the wallet at  https://www.corion.io/wallet.
when i want to make a transactions there comes this message:
"Undefined error, please contact us with the details"
anybody can help??
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
The current stable price has been USDT, Altcoin is currently required to have a low transaction fee, USDT transaction fee is still quite high, approximately $ 5
Dutch CORION Provider
I'm not from the CORION foundation, I'm just an investor. But I have invested in other coins to. Can you show me one coin which has terms and services where they do not almost completely put the liability at the investors?

Everybody knows/should know that cryptocurrencies are a risky business.
Activity: 110
Merit: 14
The terms of service are hard to find, but they are at https://www.corion.io/tos. In part:

OUR LIABILITY

The material displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by law.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results or the use of this Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
Loss of income or revenue;
Loss of business;
Loss of profits or contracts;
Loss of anticipated savings;
Loss of data;
Loss of goodwill;
Wasted management or office time;​
and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.

So Corion tells us explicitly that we are not to rely on anything we are told on their website.

Lots of other very pertinent caveats too.

Can't get much clearer than that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If the price drops below $1, then transaction fees will be burned. If the price keeps dropping, only then the stabilization fund will be used to stop the dropping.

Ha. Heres some food for thought:

1. The transaction fees will be burned? You think having a shitcoin with no transaction fees will cause it's value to rise?
2. Your stabilization fund should be called manipulation fund. Do you think you will have enough funds to influence the market? And if ever you do have enough, why would you in the first place?

Red flags everywhere.
Dutch CORION Provider
Allow me to quote myself:

What technology do you have in place that will ensure that price will not continue downward?

You said so many things but it seems you are having a hard time answering that simple question eh?

Keyword is downward. I get than when there is demand (price is upward), you will release corion emissions whatever. But what about when price is downards? Will you reclaim destroy corions?

I quote myself:

If the price drops below $1, then transaction fees will be burned. If the price keeps dropping, only then the stabilization fund will be used to stop the dropping.
Allow me to quote myself:

What technology do you have in place that will ensure that price will not continue downward?

You said so many things but it seems you are having a hard time answering that simple question eh?

Keyword is downward. I get than when there is demand (price is upward), you will release corion emissions whatever. But what about when price is downards? Will you reclaim destroy corions?
Dutch CORION Provider
Don't twist my words. My request was simple. What technology do you have in place that will ensure that price will not continue downward? New coin or whales or not, what if people think your coin is shit and everyone sells, what the hell are you talking about when you say price will remain at $1?

Cmon, you offer 2.5% dividends daily? Do you expect people to fall for this? Sorry but until you give more details, this smells like a ponzi scam.

I don't twist your words. If everyone sell at the same time, then CORION is dead. This can happen with all coins or normal money (fiat).

2.5% is not a daily dividend. It could be up to 2.5%. Last couple of weeks is was 0% Just the past day there was 4 times an emission of 0.3% so together 1.2% in a day. Today nothing, cause there is not enough demand.

So not a Ponzi scam. Only when there is demand, there will be emissions.

Just compare with other cryptocurrencies. Take BTC for instance. People are mining new BTC. This will increase the market cap. If there was no demand for BTC, then the price of BTC would drop. But there is demand and the price is rising so there is profit for people who keep BTC. CORION works slightly different. If there is demand, the price would rise like BTC. But now new coins will be released to drop the price again. Those new coins are divided to all CORION holders (who are connected to a provider) so like BTC you gain profit, not because the coin is worth more, but because you get more coins.

Both BTC and CORION generate profit when there is demand. So they are not that different. The only thing that does really make a difference is that BTC can fluctuate enormous but CORION will always be worth around $1 (unless your doom scenario kicks in)...
Don't twist my words. My request was simple. What technology do you have in place that will ensure that price will not continue downward? New coin or whales or not, what if people think your coin is shit and everyone sells, what the hell are you talking about when you say price will remain at $1?

Cmon, you offer 2.5% dividends daily? Do you expect people to fall for this? Sorry but until you give more details, this smells like a ponzi scam.

Pages:
Jump to: