Pages:
Author

Topic: Corona coins taking over - page 4. (Read 252 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
March 23, 2020, 09:44:08 AM
What are the benefits of a token with a virus name? if I were the developer of a project, I would not take the name. however, it's the same as making use of circumstances. I prefer another name with the concept of health than the name of the virus with the concept of health.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
March 23, 2020, 09:35:27 AM
These all coins are effecting bad impact in the crypto industry. I feel shame that some scammers are creating this coin to steal people's money and to make fun of people's death! Seriously? So, I don't think we should upgrade the list, rather stop talking about these nonsense, mate!
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
March 23, 2020, 09:26:33 AM
I see it they make many thread here. Actually there are one who have thier own blockchain use also the name of corona not only those tokens that you list.

There are no sense creating it other than earning from what situation we have now. There is no help they can do to those country who have problem with this deases they are only using that name for thier own greed to have profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 23, 2020, 07:40:07 AM
For those who knew and though otherwise and for those who never knew, we have few Corona coins amongst us today and ain't just one, until now there are 3 known Coronavirus coins that I am aware of and here is the list

1. CORONA (CORONA)
2. CoronaCoin (NCOV)
3. Coronavirus Token (CNV)

None of these coins makes any sense to me and they are just another plot to scam those who knew nothing, if you have more you can drop I'ma will be glad to upgrade the list
Pages:
Jump to: